Can any con here tell me the difference between a moderate liberal and an extremist?

You people are such children about this. It doesn't fucking matter at this point what Obama said about the stimulus. It is still at the heart of the reason we are even in a recovery. 19000 jobs per billion dollar stimulus in addition to saving millions. That is what happened.

You haven't posted a bit of evidence to support your claim. How do you know the stimulus worked if it didn't have the effect its supporters claimed it should have?

I already did post the evidence. Go back and look for yourself. In fact I have made an entire these on it. Or better yet, how about you provide me some actual proof it didn't work? Something non partisan. Go.

The proof has already been posted, and all you have posted is Obama propaganda.

this is proof that the stimulus did NOT work.....and you can't get any more non-partisan than the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics......

these are plain numbers that have not been cherry-picked and massaged to follow party line.....as you can see employment has still not passed the 59% low-water mark...

Series Id: LNS12300000
Seasonally Adjusted
Series title: (Seas) Employment-Population Ratio
Labor force status: Employment-population ratio
Type of data: Percent or rate

latest_numbers_LNS12300000_2003_2013_all_period_M11_data.gif

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

You haven't posted a bit of evidence to support your claim. How do you know the stimulus worked if it didn't have the effect its supporters claimed it should have?

I already did post the evidence. Go back and look for yourself. In fact I have made an entire these on it. Or better yet, how about you provide me some actual proof it didn't work? Something non partisan. Go.

You have nothing to offer this thread. See your way out.

this is proof that the stimulus did NOT work.....and you can't get any more non-partisan than the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics......

these are plain numbers that have not been cherry-picked and massaged to follow party line.....as you can see employment has still not passed the 59% low-water mark...

Seasonally Adjusted

Lol you're a joke dude. This isn't even relevant to what we are talking about. I agree the stimulus could have done more. It was too small was the problem.

Sorry, but the fact that the recession ended (not really) doesn't prove the stimulus was responsible. Every recession since 1789 has ended at some point. A recession is a temporary reduction in economic activity. If they all needed a stimulus to end, then we would have been in recession for the last 250 years.

You're in serious denial. The facts say I right. There's no getting around it. And yeah, the stimulus could have done more. The problem was that it was too small.

There are no facts that support your claims about the Stimulus. It's all abracadabra. All the "stimulus" did is increase the National Debt and provide swag Obama used for buying votes.

A moderate liberal gets its news from ABC, NBC and CBS.

An extreme liberal tunes exclusively to CNN and PMSNBC. The most extreme also have apps for them on their (smarter-than-them) phones so they never miss their talking points memos.

You have nothing to offer this thread. See your way out.

Yeah, that's right, I have no Obama ra-ra horseshit to post. I only have facts.

Sorry, but the fact that the recession ended (not really) doesn't prove the stimulus was responsible. Every recession since 1789 has ended at some point. A recession is a temporary reduction in economic activity. If they all needed a stimulus to end, then we would have been in recession for the last 250 years.

You're in serious denial. The facts say I right. There's no getting around it. And yeah, the stimulus could have done more. The problem was that it was too small.

There are no facts that support your claims about the Stimulus. It's all abracadabra. All the "stimulus" did is increase the National Debt and provide swag Obama used for buying votes.

So you bitch at me for not providing proof (even though I did) and now you won't provide proof of the contrary?

Seasonally Adjusted

Lol you're a joke dude. This isn't even relevant to what we are talking about. I agree the stimulus could have done more. It was too small was the problem.

Yeah, we know: all the facts that show the Stimulus was a colossal failure aren't "relevant" to the discussion. Only material from Obama approved sources is "relevant." Right Billy?

A moderate liberal gets its news from ABC, NBC and CBS.

An extreme liberal tunes exclusively to CNN and PMSNBC. The most extreme also have apps for them on their (smarter-than-them) phones so they never miss their talking points memos.

That's all a bunch of lies!

That's what MSNBC told me to say, anyways. :redface:

Seasonally Adjusted

you're the joke.....so the 'success' you've been crowing about is one of those teeny weeny little upticks.....? :lol:

and there certainly isn't enough money to 'stimulate' it back to 63%....:eusa_boohoo:

So you bitch at me for not providing proof (even though I did) and now you won't provide proof of the contrary?

Here ya go:

Seasonally Adjusted

Seasonally Adjusted

Yeah, we know: all the facts that show the Stimulus was a colossal failure aren't "relevant" to the discussion. Only material from Obama approved sources is "relevant." Right Billy?

So Obama should have just waved his magic wand to bring the unemployment rate to zero?

So Obama should have just waved his magic wand to bring the unemployment rate to zero?

The unemployment rate for most of the Bush Administration was 4.5% If Obama is such an economic miracle worker, I would think he could at least match Bush's record.

By the way, here's more evidence that the Stimulus failed:

ObamaBernankeStimulusChartThru2015.jpg

The unemployment rate for most of the Bush Administration was 4.5% If Obama is such an economic miracle worker, I would think he could at least match Bush's record.

You're an idiot. Asterism already posted that graph. That graph is based on Obama's prediction of how the stimulus would turn out.

Oh and we lost 2.3 million jobs in Bush's last few months dumbass. We lost millions more until the stimulus package came into effect. Bush fucked the country over.

You're an idiot. Asterism already posted that graph. That graph is based on Obama's prediction of how the stimulus would turn out.

Oh and we lost 2.3 million jobs in Bush's last few months dumbass. We lost millions more until the stimulus package came into effect. Bush fucked the country over.

Again, so if the stimulus didn't have the effect Obama predicted, then how do you know it worked?

The fact is unemployment started a sharp decline the day Obama was inaugurated. (for dumb asses, that means before he could pass any legislation). Obama simply cashed in on a trend that was already well underway to get his boondoggle vote buying scheme passed.

Last edited:

Again, so if the stimulus didn't have the effect Obama predicted, then how do you know it worked?

The fact is unemployment started a sharp decline the day Obama was inaugurated. (for dumb asses, that means before he could pass any legislation). Obama simply cashed in on a trend that was already well underway to get is boondoggle vote buying scheme passed.

You're an idiot. Obama's overselling of the stimulus is completely irrelevant at this point. The plan worked and you are two childish to admit it.

Where is the evidence his inauguration had anything to do with the unemployment rate? And how do you explain the millions we lost under his watch?

Oh that's right. It doesn't exist.

The fact is unemployment started a sharp decline the day Obama was inaugurated. (for dumb asses, that means before he could pass any legislation). Obama simply cashed in on a trend that was already well underway to get is boondoggle vote buying scheme passed.

You're an idiot. Obama's overselling of the stimulus is completely irrelevant at this point. The plan worked and you are two childish to admit it.

You have no proof of any sort that it worked. The rate of job loss was already well underway for the Stimulus was pass, and it took even longer before any of the money was spent.

Where is the evidence his inauguration had anything to do with the unemployment rate? And how do you explain the millions we lost under his watch?

Since you're a dumbass, I'll repeat it for you: The fact is unemployment started a sharp decline the day Obama was inaugurated. (for dumb asses, that means before he could pass any legislation) It shows that the Obama Administration had nothing to do with the decrease in the rate of job loss. It was already well underway before Obama and his minions had a chance to do a thing.

What the hell are you talking about?

Last edited:

How could Obama's stimulus create jobs when the money went to the public sector unions, so-called 'green' energy companies that went bankrupt, Al Gore, blue states and Washington DC....?

talk about losing millions....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back