Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

It was designed only to allow Trump to claim he withdrew us from Afghanistan.

Always look for the most immature and shallow purpose, when it comes to Trump.
So? If Biden didn't like the terms, he didn't have to follow them. Biden is solely responsible for the disaster in Afghanistan, and no one else.

So? If Biden didn't like the terms, he didn't have to follow them. Biden is solely responsible for the disaster in Afghanistan, and no one else.
The terms of the Doha Accord, at least our part, were carried out within 135 days after the signing. Only the removal of the residual force was left of our terms. He could have redeployed 10's of thousand fresh troops to fix Benedict Donald's fuck ups true, but that most certainly would have cost many more than 13 soldiers their lives.

The terms of the Doha Accord, at least our part, were carried out within 135 days after the signing. Only the removal of the residual force was left of our terms. He could have redeployed 10's of thousand fresh troops to fix Benedict Donald's fuck ups true, but that most certainly would have cost many more than 13 soldiers their lives.
That's right. And regardless, someone had to be on the last planes out, eventually. So that would just have been kicking the can down the road anyway.

The brainless leftist can't understand a chain of responsibility. All they know is their "get Trump" agenda. All roads lead to "get Trump" regardless of the rationale or the damage they do. Fort fun is an empty headed cultist, triggered and shivering in a corner in fear.

Screenshot_20230904-192056_X.jpg

In other words, exactly what I said.

In other words, exactly what I said.
Not even close. How was Biden responsible for the 5 military bases Trump evacuated in 2020. Should Biden have launched a new offensive to take them back in 2021? By removing so many troops while not getting the conditions from the Taliban is why Donnie said "they couldn't stop the process" when he boasted about his Withdrawal.

4 pages and only one possible lie?! That's it?! I'll come back later to see if you triggered fairies come up with anything else. I'll give you all the time you need! :laugh2:
I totally agree, OP. You are proving your point.

Most of the Dems (with a few weak exceptions) are here posting "Trump lies constantly!" and when you ask for proof, they click on a smiley face to laugh at your reply, without actually providing any examples.

The crew here is being a little rough on you, probably because you are new and this topic comes up frequently, but in my opinion, you are going to make a great addition to this board because you reply civilly to all the harshness you are receiving and you seem to be genuinely interested in debating controversial claims with a hostile audience.

So, a big welcome from me, and keep it up.

Jim

PS: I will keep reading as long as I can tolerate it. Up to page 5 so far, and I've yet to see a good example, but the release of tax returns is getting close. I am surprised no one mentioned Mexico paying for the wall yet - I hear that one frequently and am ready to once again prove that Trump did not lie about that one bit.

Most of the Dems (with a few weak exceptions) are here posting "Trump lies constantly!" and when you ask for proof, they click on a smiley face to laugh at your reply, without actually providing any examples.
Because one would have to be a delusional moron not to agree.

Are we supposed to convince delusional morons? Can't happen.

Joe Biden lied about the grades he got in college.

It seems all politicians lie and some lie all the time and they are damned good at It.

He lied about only getting a “million dollar” loan to start his business. His father’s involvement was very extensive.

Fred Trump died in 1999 and indeed did pass his wealth to his children. Trump was a self-made billionaire by then.

Fail.

Joe Biden lied about the grades he got in college.

It seems all politicians lie and some lie all the time and they are damned good at It.

Weak attempt at false equivalence. Expected.

OK Skippy
Let’s start here

I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," the Republican presidential candidate said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. "And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

Lots of people, like Trump, watched these things happen live on television. It's not a lie to say that one watched it as it happened.

Lots of people, like Trump, watched these things happen live on television. It's not a lie to say that one watched it as it happened.

Nobody watched thousands of Arabs in Jersey City celebrating as the towers fell
It was not on TV because it didn’t happen

Trump lied so he could smear American Muslims

one of the more recent lies...

“The same people that raided Israel are pouring into our once beautiful USA, through our TOTALLY OPEN SOUTHERN BORDER, at Record Numbers.”

its a lie because there isnt any terrorists coming thru our southern border.
59219657-10929211-image-a-10_1655529471506.jpg

Fail.

Forum List

Back