Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

I believe you credited the OP for a statement that I made about Trump. However if you think Biden and Obama were not also bullshitters, you are simply biased.
All national politicians are dishonest from time to time, which is why they don't deserve much trust. Or faith. Or much else.

But Trump is in a league by himself. NO ONE acts like him. NO ONE can be equated with him. No male, no female, no child.

Anyone who can't/won't admit that is a liar.

All national politicians are dishonest from time to time, which is why they don't deserve much trust. Or faith. Or much else.

But Trump is in a league by himself. NO ONE acts like him. NO ONE can be equated with him. No male, no female, no child.

Anyone who can't/won't admit that is a liar.
However when he was president, despite his insults, despite his lies, the man did a hell of a job as the president. One thing about Trump, this bill from the House sitting on the desk of Schumer probably would be law and it would help Israel. Trump did not like to fuck around.

So you are a denier. You deny that Biden was in charge that day the 13 died and the masses he did evacuate amounted to Afghanis for the most part.
So you make things up and then pretend that I said them?

George Bush was in charge on 9-11 when 2977 died. Do you blame him or the terrorist who carried out the plot? I just asked a question about why the conditions our conditional withdrawal was based on were not complied with before we started the withdrawal. Nearly 80% of our troops were withdrawn in 2020, in Trumps final year. Got any answers for that or you gonna make something else up that I didn't say.

However when he was president, despite his insults, despite his lies, the man did a hell of a job as the president. One thing about Trump, this bill from the House sitting on the desk of Schumer probably would be law and it would help Israel. Trump did not like to fuck around.
As is well known among all normal people, Trump didn't really do the job and went derelict of his duty at every opportunity.

So you make things up and then pretend that I said them?

George Bush was in charge on 9-11 when 2977 died. Do you blame him or the terrorist who carried out the plot? I just asked a question about why the conditions our conditional withdrawal was based on were not complied with before we started the withdrawal. Nearly 80% of our troops were withdrawn in 2020, in Trumps final year. Got any answers for that or you gonna make something else up that I didn't say.
OF course that was not done to you. It was directed at the post you authored and of course you are responsible for what you say here. Why not start a Bush did it first thread?

Again, nothing said by me is other than you are a denier.
Trump fucked up. There does that solve those hurt feelings?

Seems to me that Biden was in charge during the Afghanistan debacle. Kind of dishonest to blame it on someone else. That's what leftists are good at though I'll give you that. Maybe you should turn off CNN.
Biden wasn't in charge of the troop removal in 2020 or making sure the Taliban complied with the conditions before their removal began. He was handed an unsustainable force of about 3,500 soldiers. With the Taliban have not complied with 6 out of 7 of the commitments they made to Trump, they held a superior position unless we redeployed 10's of thousands of troops. Joe was forced to deal with the situation he was handed. You guys just want to pretend it was all peaches and cream before Joey took over.

.. . .. is this a serious thread?

Debating whether a politician/business person lies or not?

iu

Biden wasn't in charge of the troop removal in 2020 or making sure the Taliban complied with the conditions before their removal began. He was handed an unsustainable force of about 3,500 soldiers. With the Taliban have not complied with 6 out of 7 of the commitments they made to Trump, they held a superior position unless we redeployed 10's of thousands of troops. Joe was forced to deal with the situation he was handed. You guys just want to pretend it was all peaches and cream before Joey took over.
You can't produce any evidence at all that Biden was a good CIC. I know it pains you to admit it, at least my opinion is you can't admit it, but for you to let Biden off makes no sense at all.

Biden may want to approve funding for Israel but if he wants to, he has to kick Schumer in his ass since Schumer is denying Biden funding to help Israel.

Actually Biden was in charge. He was the president at the time. He did as he pleased, which was fuck everything up. Only a moron can't see that. Biden is responsible for the 9,000 left behind, how do you feel about that?

No one can produce evidence that the former President approved a workable deal to get our troops of out of Afghanistan.

It was designed to fail, and the former President should be charged with homicide in the deaths of 13 American service personnel.

No one can produce evidence that the former President approved a workable deal to get our troops of out of Afghanistan.

It was designed to fail, and the former President should be charged with homicide in the deaths of 13 American service personnel.
You can't prove that it was designed to fail.

You can't produce any evidence at all that Biden was a good CIC. I know it pains you to admit it, at least my opinion is you can't admit it, but for you to let Biden off makes no sense at all.

Biden may want to approve funding for Israel but if he wants to, he has to kick Schumer in his ass since Schumer is denying Biden funding to help Israel.
You can't provide any evidence that Biden had anything to do with the Doha Accords, or the removal of nearly 80% of our troops that Trump made without the Taliban complying with 6 out of 7 conditions of those Accords. He was left with an unsustainable force that he had to decide to remove or reinforce them. He decided on the former and pretty much left the specifics of the final withdrawal up to the greatest military minds we have.

How do you feel about Biden's lie about leaving no one behind?

You can't provide any evidence that Biden had anything to do with the Doha Accords, or the removal of nearly 80% of our troops that Trump made without the Taliban complying with 6 out of 7 conditions of those Accords. He was left with an unsustainable force that he had to decide to remove or reinforce them. He decided on the former and pretty much left the specifics of the final withdrawal up to the greatest military minds we have.
Still trying to blame Trump for Biden's military disasters?

It was designed only to allow Trump to claim he withdrew us from Afghanistan.

Always look for the most immature and shallow purpose, when it comes to Trump.

Well even though Trump didn't enforce the conditions, including stopping terrorist groups from operating out of Afghanistan, I think it would have been hard for either one to stop any ISIS suicide bomber regardless
Still trying to blame Trump for Biden's military disasters?
Still trying to pretend Benedict Donald didn't fucked up the Accords by not enforcing most of the provisions that all the troops removal in 2020 were suppose to be based on? Why do you think he blurted out "They couldn't stop the process"?

Forum List

Back