Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

Again you fail to answer my question why Joe lied about knowledge of Hunter's business deals. It's a proven fact that he lied. You must be just as dishonest as he is for looking the other way
You still haven’t shown any example of where Joe was involved in Hunters business

Went to dinner with his business buddies shows nothing

He has more exagerrated, bent the truth or passed on opinion as fact to be honest. I am sure he has outright lied of course, but not nearly as much as it seems as he is a salesman. Salesman often exaggerrate due to coinfidence alone.

In other words, he lies. All day, all of the time. Trump lies about everything - even things he doesn't have to lie about. It's gaslighting. Like the birther lie.

Sales people who want repeat business tell their customers the truth. If you lie to me to sell me something, eventually I'll realize you lied to me and I'm never going back to you again. But if you've dealt with me honestly and fairly, I'll be a loyal customer for life.

The lie about his own apartment in Trump Tower being 30,000 square feet, and then blaming it on the appraiser is just a "pants on fire lie". Trump is a real estate developer. He built his own apartment. There is no way he doesn't know to the square inch how big that place is. And he knows that roof access isn't counted in the square footage either.

New condos are priced by the square foot, and they're built by the square foot. I don't believe for one second Trump was mislead by any appraiser's numbers on the size of his apartment.

How about those 13 servicemen that were murdered by Biden's carelessness. Blood on your hands

Getting 150,000 people out safely while losing only 13 lives, not through carelessness, but through terrorism, is a fucking miracle, which has never been achieved before in history.

Go look what happened when the USA left Viet Nam at the end of that war.

You still haven’t shown any example of where Joe was involved in Hunters business

Went to dinner with his business buddies shows nothing
That wasn't the topic of the thread. Try to stay on task, why do you think Joe lied about hunter's business dealings?

Getting 150,000 people out safely while losing only 13 lives, not through carelessness, but through terrorism, is a fucking miracle, which has never been achieved before in history.

The fucking liar Joe Biden left 9000 people behind. I don't know what debacle you were witnessing but I watched the whole thing. Why do you think Joe lied about that?

You failed.
You have yet to show a biden lie.
How does it feel to fail constantly?
Oh so I'm not to believe my own ears? I heard Joe lie about knowledge of Hunter Biden's business dealings during the debate with Trump. It's been proven that he knew about the dealings. You keep deflecting to a different topic. You are very dishonest just like your leader. A loser

You failed.
You have yet to show a biden lie.
How does it feel to fail constantly?
You are a liar just like Joe! How does it feel?

Yeah Vietnam was pretty messy. Wow what a debacle by Biden and leaving Afghanistan. What is your excuse for that?

Not deleted and not much of a discussion.

A bunch of folks on both sides of the political sides pointing out lies and you denying they're lies.
Then get on with it,,SHOW US TRUMPS MASSIVE LYING AND SHOW HOW HE IS A RACIST WHILE YOU ARE AT IT. I hear idiots spew Trump this and Trump that BUT NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM PRODUCE A DAM THING, they just roll their eyes and say "Well You Know" ???

The Enemy of your Enemy is your Friend !!! Trump is the Enemy of the Enemy , what does that make you Trump haters ???? Answer: FBI Social Influencers.

Millions of Blacks have realized that they were conned by the Democrats and are returning to their Republican roots.

Yes Joe lied, many were left behind and Afghanistan suffered greatly as well as 13 servicemen murdered. Blood is on Joe's hands as well as yours.
One of the conditions of Trumps conditional withdrawal on the Taliban was to crack down on Islamic terrorist groups operating out of Afghanistan like ISIS. ISIS was the terrorist group operating out of Kabul that murdered hundreds that day including those servicemen. Why did Benedict Donald allow the Taliban to get away with not complying with 6 out of 7 of the conditions, include the aforementioned one about terrorist groups using Afghanistan to attack Americans? What role of that non compliance did that play in ISIS's ability to launch such an attack on the airport crowd that day?

"1. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban will not allow any of its members, other individuals or groups, including al-Qa’ida, to use the soil of Afghanistan to threaten the security of the United States and its allies"

One of the conditions of Trumps conditional withdrawal on the Taliban was to crack down on Islamic terrorist groups operating out of Afghanistan like ISIS. ISIS was the terrorist group operating out of Kabul that murdered hundreds that day including those servicemen. Why did Benedict Donald allow the Taliban to get away with not complying with 6 out of 7 of the conditions, include the aforementioned one about terrorist groups using Afghanistan to attack Americans? What role of that non compliance did that play in ISIS's ability to launch such an attack on the airport crowd that day?

"1. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban will not allow any of its members, other individuals or groups, including al-Qa’ida, to use the soil of Afghanistan to threaten the security of the United States and its allies"

Seems to me it was Biden that was president when we made that disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Seems to me it was Biden that was president when we made that disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan.
When the agreement was signed in Feb of 2020, we had nearly 13,000 US troops in Afghanistan. When Biden took over Benedict Donald had ordered that number down to just 2,500. Those reductions were suppose to be based on the Taliban following the 7 conditions they agreed to. One of which was to crack down on terrorist like ISIS. They only followed one. While our Generals were force to follow all our conditions and troop withdrawals. The disaster in Afghanistan was the war of occupation, not the final withdrawal of those last 2500 troops. Why was there not a truce between the Afghanis and the Taliban? That was one of the first condition for us to start the withdrawal.

To be sure Joe Biden could have redeployed 10's of thousands of fresh bodies to correct all of Donnies fuckup ups during those troop reductions, but the nation was not in the mood for another decade or two of that Occupation.

Forum List

Back