Can Anyone Explain this Please?

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
I have yet to find anyone that can offer a legit real explanation as to why the 3 witnesses have said:

1) "I now recall speaking individually with Mr. (Andriy) Yermak, where I said resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks," Sondland said.

2) Vindman believed the existence of a quid pro quo was clear during a July 10 meeting between American and Ukrainian officials. In his opening statement, Vindman wrote that date is when US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland told Ukrainian government officials that they would need to deliver "specific investigations in order to secure the meeting" with Trump that they so desired.
In a separate meeting of US officials immediately afterward, "Sondland emphasized the importance that Ukraine deliver the investigations into the 2016 election, the Bidens, and Burisma," Vindman testified.

3) "That was my clear understanding, security assistance money would not come until the president [of Ukraine] committed to pursue the investigation," Taylor said, according to the transcript.

Because it seems to logical people that that would indicate a Quid Pro Quo

Who can explain why the official call transcript was placed on a top secret NICE server reserved for top secret material? And why it is not suspicious that a Trump lawyer hid the transcript on NICE?

Who can explain the aid timeline, Aid was authorized in Feb. Trump never released it, then 7 months later when the scandal breaks Trump releases the aid. This timeline corroborates the witnesses who said it was a Quid Pro Quo.

The evidence is overwhelming, so how are we to believe that there was not a quid pro quo???

Perhaps the transcript was put on a secure server due to the fact of people like Vindman trying to change the transcript based on their interpretation of the call. It could also be about the fact of Obama holdovers and anti-TRUMPers illegal leaking of classified information.

Either way TRUMP sets foreign policy not unelected political appointees. Obstruction of TRUMP's foreign policy is losing issue for democrats.

Perhaps the transcript was put on a secure server due to the fact of people like Vindman trying to change the transcript based on their interpretation of the call. It could also be about the fact of Obama holdovers and anti-TRUMPers illegal leaking of classified information.

Either way TRUMP sets foreign policy not unelected political appointees. Obstruction of TRUMP's foreign policy is losing issue for democrats.

10-4 this!
In other words, disgruntled anti-Trumper career employees who get passed on from one Administration to another, cannot be trusted!!
Patriots, my ass.......

I have yet to find anyone that can offer a legit real explanation as to why the 3 witnesses have said:

1) "I now recall speaking individually with Mr. (Andriy) Yermak, where I said resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks," Sondland said.

2) Vindman believed the existence of a quid pro quo was clear during a July 10 meeting between American and Ukrainian officials. In his opening statement, Vindman wrote that date is when US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland told Ukrainian government officials that they would need to deliver "specific investigations in order to secure the meeting" with Trump that they so desired.
In a separate meeting of US officials immediately afterward, "Sondland emphasized the importance that Ukraine deliver the investigations into the 2016 election, the Bidens, and Burisma," Vindman testified.

3) "That was my clear understanding, security assistance money would not come until the president [of Ukraine] committed to pursue the investigation," Taylor said, according to the transcript.

Who can explain why the official call transcript was placed on a top secret NICE server reserved for top secret material? And why it is not suspicious that a Trump lawyer hid the transcript on NICE?

Who can explain the aid timeline, Aid was authorized in Feb. Trump never released it, then 7 months later when the scandal breaks Trump releases the aid. This timeline corroborates the witnesses who said it was a Quid Pro Quo.

The evidence is overwhelming, so how are we to believe that there was not a quid pro quo???
It doesn't matter.
1. Asking for a statement against corruption isn't a problem, unless you're Democrat and knows the "Corruption" = "Biden".
2. There's no evidence Trump asked specifically for Biden's corruption to be investigated.
3. Ukraine officials confirm that they were not asked to investigate Biden in order to get funds.
4. These same funds were denied by Obama.
5. Even if he did, it's not a problem. Being a Biden doesn't give you blanket immunity from investigations.

• Banned

Well if the transcript was perfect then way the need to hide it?

Also why did Trump staffers say it was unheard of to do this, and why is this the only call place in the top secret NICE server?

Why doesn't Trump just release the official transcript then to clear up the confusion, because he can easily do that.

• Banned

10-4 this!
In other words, disgruntled anti-Trumper career employees who get passed on from one Administration to another, cannot be trusted!!
Patriots, my ass.......

Also why did Trump staffers say it was unheard of to do this, and why is this the only call placed in the top secret NICE server?

Why doesn't Trump just release the official transcript then to clear up the confusion, because he can easily do that.

• Banned

It doesn't matter.
1. Asking for a statement against corruption isn't a problem, unless you're Democrat and knows the "Corruption" = "Biden".
2. There's no evidence Trump asked specifically for Biden's corruption to be investigated.
3. Ukraine officials confirm that they were not asked to investigate Biden in order to get funds.
4. These same funds were denied by Obama.
5. Even if he did, it's not a problem. Being a Biden doesn't give you blanket immunity from investigations.
I don't see any explanation for any of the evidence, all I see is a bunch of whining and crying about Biden

10-4 this!
Patriots, my ass.......

Also why did Trump staffers say it was unheard of to do this, and why is this the only call placed in the top secret NICE server?

Your initial questions were answered by H. Kitty accurately.
You just didn't like them.
Stay in the shadows with your arms frustratingly folded and :shutupsmiley:

• Banned

10-4 this!
Patriots, my ass.......

Those explanations had no merit and were debunked. You have done nothing to explain anything I posted and and you have done nothing to address any of the witnesses testimony.

You see you need this little thing called facts.

If the transcript was perfect then way the need to hide it?

Why doesn't Trump just release the official transcript then to clear up the confusion, because he can easily do that

You just don't like the fact that Trump got caught red handed in a quid pro quo so you choose to ignore facts and logic.

>>>>

percentage-of-millionaires.jpg

~S~

When you read the testimonies, a pattern emerges. I've written a topic about it, but the long and the short is that Giuliani and Trump were hand fed a pile of bullshit by a corrupt prosecutor general looking for a patron as he was about to be fired from his job by an incoming honest reformer.

It is known throughout the world our president has a predilection for bleeving really stupid shit. Lutsenko saw this and played Trump like a bandura.

Trump is desperate to believe any conspiracy theory which feeds into his desire to disavow the fact Russia helped him get elected, and so Lutsenko ran with that.

All along the way, sane people tried to stop Trump from his own stupidity, but Giuliani is the only person Trump listens to, and Rudy the Hand Grenade sabotaged all of them every step of the way.

Yes, someone can.

10-4 this!
Patriots, my ass.......

Those explanations had no merit and were debunked. You have done nothing to explain anything I posted and and you have done nothing to address any of the witnesses testimony.

Why doesn't Trump just release the official transcript then to clear up the confusion, because he can easily do that

You just don't like the fact that Trump got caught red handed in a quid pro quo so you choose to ignore facts and logic.

Just what I'd expect a seditionist wanker, I mean Banker, would say.
You never let me down.

It seemed to me that President Trump was trying to root out the corruption from Obama's administration where Joe Biden and his idiot son were key players. The Democrats have twisted it into President Trump trying to get negative information on a political opponent. But that's what Democrats do, distort, twist, distract and blow smoke.

The sad part of this tale is that Lutsenko has admitted he punked Rudy and Donnie and that the Bidens committed no crimes, but too late.

Now our credulous birther president is in deep shit. It's a tragedy he did not heed the warnings of all those people who tried to warn him off and listened instead to a hack.

10-4 this!
Patriots, my ass.......

Just what I'd expect a seditionist wanker, I mean Banker, would say.
You never let me down.
I'm still waiting for you to provide an explanation or fact or really anything of merit.

It seemed to me that President Trump was trying to root out the corruption from Obama's administration where Joe Biden and his idiot son were key players. The Democrats have twisted it into President Trump trying to get negative information on a political opponent. But that's what Democrats do, distort, twist, distract and blow smoke.
Well then how come there is no evidence to suggest any wrong doing by Biden and you can't provide any real evidence to suggest wring doing. Real evidence would mean facts.

Yes, someone can.
Then do it, because I haven't seen it yet.

When you read the testimonies, a pattern emerges. I've written a topic about it, but the long and the short is that Giuliani and Trump were hand fed a pile of bullshit by a corrupt prosecutor general looking for a patron as he was about to be fired from his job by an incoming honest reformer.

It is known throughout the world our president has a predilection for bleeving really stupid shit. Lutsenko saw this and played Trump like a bandura.

Trump is desperate to believe any conspiracy theory which feeds into his desire to disavow the fact Russia helped him get elected, and so Lutsenko ran with that.

All along the way, sane people tried to stop Trump from his own stupidity, but Giuliani is the only person Trump listens to, and Rudy the Hand Grenade sabotaged all of them every step of the way.

Pretty much

Trump has every right to throw Rudy the Hand Grenade under the bus to save himself.

He really should.

Forum List

Back