Can Anyone Explain this Please?

I have yet to find anyone that can offer a legit real explanation as to why the 3 witnesses have said:

1) "I now recall speaking individually with Mr. (Andriy) Yermak, where I said resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks," Sondland said.

2) Vindman believed the existence of a quid pro quo was clear during a July 10 meeting between American and Ukrainian officials. In his opening statement, Vindman wrote that date is when US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland told Ukrainian government officials that they would need to deliver "specific investigations in order to secure the meeting" with Trump that they so desired.
In a separate meeting of US officials immediately afterward, "Sondland emphasized the importance that Ukraine deliver the investigations into the 2016 election, the Bidens, and Burisma," Vindman testified.

3) "That was my clear understanding, security assistance money would not come until the president [of Ukraine] committed to pursue the investigation," Taylor said, according to the transcript.

Because it seems to logical people that that would indicate a Quid Pro Quo

Who can explain why the official call transcript was placed on a top secret NICE server reserved for top secret material? And why it is not suspicious that a Trump lawyer hid the transcript on NICE?

Who can explain the aid timeline, Aid was authorized in Feb. Trump never released it, then 7 months later when the scandal breaks Trump releases the aid. This timeline corroborates the witnesses who said it was a Quid Pro Quo.

The evidence is overwhelming, so how are we to believe that there was not a quid pro quo???
Yes, someone can.
Then do it, because I haven't seen it yet.
It is very self explanatory if one is proficient in English? Which part do you not understand please?

It seemed to me that President Trump was trying to root out the corruption from Obama's administration where Joe Biden and his idiot son were key players. The Democrats have twisted it into President Trump trying to get negative information on a political opponent. But that's what Democrats do, distort, twist, distract and blow smoke.
Well then how come there is no evidence to suggest any wrong doing by Biden and you can't provide any real evidence to suggest wring doing. Real evidence would mean facts.
LOL

seriously? He is on video. And let me guess. HRC never had blackberries smashed and Bush didn’t lie about WMDs. My goodness.

10-4 this!
In other words, disgruntled anti-Trumper career employees who get passed on from one Administration to another, cannot be trusted!!
Patriots, my ass.......
Well if the transcript was perfect then way the need to hide it?

Also why did Trump staffers say it was unheard of to do this, and why is this the only call placed in the top secret NICE server?

Why doesn't Trump just release the official transcript then to clear up the confusion, because he can easily do that.

Your initial questions were answered by H. Kitty accurately.
You just didn't like them.
Stay in the shadows with your arms frustratingly folded and :shutupsmiley:
Those explanations had no merit and were debunked. You have done nothing to explain anything I posted and and you have done nothing to address any of the witnesses testimony.

You see you need this little thing called facts.

If the transcript was perfect then way the need to hide it?

Also why did Trump staffers say it was unheard of to do this, and why is this the only call placed in the top secret NICE server?

Why doesn't Trump just release the official transcript then to clear up the confusion, because he can easily do that

You just don't like the fact that Trump got caught red handed in a quid pro quo so you choose to ignore facts and logic.

Just what I'd expect a seditionist wanker, I mean Banker, would say.
You never let me down.
I'm still waiting for you to provide an explanation or fact or really anything of merit.

Hold your breath and keep waiting.
H. Kitty pretty well covered it.

Perhaps the transcript was put on a secure server due to the fact of people like Vindman trying to change the transcript based on their interpretation of the call. It could also be about the fact of Obama holdovers and anti-TRUMPers illegal leaking of classified information.
There was no leaking about the call before the call transcript was locked up. You're just making shit up now.

As for Vindman, he was trying to improve the accuracy of the transcript. THAT is why it was locked up. Trump couldn't have that.

Perhaps the transcript was put on a secure server due to the fact of people like Vindman trying to change the transcript based on their interpretation of the call. It could also be about the fact of Obama holdovers and anti-TRUMPers illegal leaking of classified information.
There was no leaking about the call before the call transcript was locked up. You're just making shit up now.

As for Vindman, he was trying to improve the accuracy of the transcript. THAT is why it was locked up. Trump couldn't have that.

Still having fantasies, I see.

Either way TRUMP sets foreign policy not unelected political appointees. Obstruction of TRUMP's foreign policy is losing issue for democrats.

Also why did Trump staffers say it was unheard of to do this, and why is this the only call place in the top secret NICE server?

Why doesn't Trump just release the official transcript then to clear up the confusion, because he can easily do that.

Why are you saying the transcript was hidden? TRUMP was quick to release the transcript. It seems more likely the transcript was secured to prevent it from being modified and changed by people like Vindman.

The whistleblower claims to have received information from over a dozen people, so either there were people leaking information about the transcript or the whistleblower is a liar, both crimes so take your pick...

I have yet to find anyone that can offer a legit real explanation as to why the 3 witnesses have said:

1) "I now recall speaking individually with Mr. (Andriy) Yermak, where I said resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks," Sondland said.

2) Vindman believed the existence of a quid pro quo was clear during a July 10 meeting between American and Ukrainian officials. In his opening statement, Vindman wrote that date is when US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland told Ukrainian government officials that they would need to deliver "specific investigations in order to secure the meeting" with Trump that they so desired.
In a separate meeting of US officials immediately afterward, "Sondland emphasized the importance that Ukraine deliver the investigations into the 2016 election, the Bidens, and Burisma," Vindman testified.

3) "That was my clear understanding, security assistance money would not come until the president [of Ukraine] committed to pursue the investigation," Taylor said, according to the transcript.

Who can explain why the official call transcript was placed on a top secret NICE server reserved for top secret material? And why it is not suspicious that a Trump lawyer hid the transcript on NICE?

Who can explain the aid timeline, Aid was authorized in Feb. Trump never released it, then 7 months later when the scandal breaks Trump releases the aid. This timeline corroborates the witnesses who said it was a Quid Pro Quo.

The evidence is overwhelming, so how are we to believe that there was not a quid pro quo???
Yes, someone can.
It is very self explanatory if one is proficient in English? Which part do you not understand please?
You are dodging the question and have failed to provide any facts, links or explanations for all the solid evidence that shows a quid pro quo. Obviously you have nothing.

Yes, someone can.
You are dodging the question and have failed to provide any facts, links or explanations for all the solid evidence that shows a quid pro quo. Obviously you have nothing.
LOL

You mean I don’t have anything? How can one have nothing? There was QPQ. Every administration does this. Are you really surprised by this? The QPQ here was to investigate corruption. I personally do not see an issue with this. If Congress does they should impeach and if the Senate agrees they should convict. Are you saying I am not allowed to have an opinion? I live in Boston too. We should try to be civil with one another. Or not. Your call.

The whistleblower claims to have received information from over a dozen people, so either there were people leaking information about the transcript or the whistleblower is a liar, both crimes so take your pick...
Who cares about the whistleblower it doesn't change the fact that you can not explain:

Why the 3 witnesses (and there will be others too), including Trump's own guy Sondland, have said the was a quid pro quo.

You haven't explained why Trump never released the money to Ukraine for 7 months, then released it suddenly when the scandal broke. This is highly suspicious behavior and corroborates the quid pro quo.

You offered a weak and false claim as to why they hid the official transcript on the NICE server, why don't they just release the official transcript then...

Your partisan bias will never let you admit the truth.

They weren't "witnesses". They were useful tools in a Banana Republic attempted political coup. There is no cross examination and all you know is edited unverified stuff the democrats leak to the media.

Either way TRUMP sets foreign policy not unelected political appointees. Obstruction of TRUMP's foreign policy is losing issue for democrats.

Also why did Trump staffers say it was unheard of to do this, and why is this the only call place in the top secret NICE server?

Why are you saying the transcript was hidden? TRUMP was quick to release the transcript. It seems more likely the transcript was secured to prevent it from being modified and changed by people like Vindman.
Changed by Vindman? That is not even logical. Vindman said the version Trump released was not correct and omitted key aspects. Why not release the official transcript and end this? Why is this transcript hidden away, it is not possible to change this transcript, that doesn't even make sense.

Your initial questions were answered by H. Kitty accurately.
You just didn't like them.
Stay in the shadows with your arms frustratingly folded and :shutupsmiley:
Those explanations had no merit and were debunked. You have done nothing to explain anything I posted and and you have done nothing to address any of the witnesses testimony.

You see you need this little thing called facts.

If the transcript was perfect then way the need to hide it?

Why doesn't Trump just release the official transcript then to clear up the confusion, because he can easily do that

You just don't like the fact that Trump got caught red handed in a quid pro quo so you choose to ignore facts and logic.

Just what I'd expect a seditionist wanker, I mean Banker, would say.
You never let me down.
I'm still waiting for you to provide an explanation or fact or really anything of merit.

Hold your breath and keep waiting.
H. Kitty pretty well covered it.
Yeah your scared and you have nothing.
you can not explain:

Why the 3 witnesses (and there will be others too), including Trump's own guy Sondland, have said the was a quid pro quo.

You haven't explained why Trump never released the money to Ukraine for 7 months, then released it suddenly when the scandal broke. This is highly suspicious behavior and corroborates the quid pro quo.

You offered a weak and false claim as to why they hid the official transcript on the NICE server, why don't they just release the official transcript then...

Your partisan bias will never let you admit the truth.

Yes, someone can.
LOL

You mean I don’t have anything? How can one have nothing? There was QPQ. Every administration does this. Are you really surprised by this? The QPQ here was to investigate corruption. I personally do not see an issue with this. If Congress does they should impeach and if the Senate agrees they should convict. Are you saying I am not allowed to have an opinion? I live in Boston too. We should try to be civil with one another. Or not. Your call.
Of course you can have nothing. That is a perfectly acceptable and used phrase so I don't know why you would even try and attack my grammar, especially without merit, when you are incorrect.
If your only excuse for this is that everybody does it so it is OK to abuse your power and bribe/blackmail a foreign country, then you are wrong. This sets a dangerous precedent for future presidents and shows you have unscrupulous morals at best.

They weren't "witnesses". They were useful tools in a Banana Republic attempted political coup. There is no cross examination and all you know is edited unverified stuff the democrats leak to the media.
There is going to be open hearings so we will see I guess, at least you came up with something though, better than anybody else. Also Sondland is Trump's guy so he wouldn't just turn on Trump in some sort of a coup, that doesn't make sense. Vindman is a war hero with impeccable character, it seems unlikely he would lie.

And it still doesn't explain why they locked the transcript up, and why Vindman says it's different from the version Trump released, and the suspicious timeline around withholding the money.

Yes, someone can.
LOL

Of course you can have nothing. That is a perfectly acceptable and used phrase so I don't know why you would even try and attack my grammar, especially without merit, when you are incorrect.
If your only excuse for this is that everybody does it so it is OK to abuse your power and bribe/blackmail a foreign country, then you are wrong. This sets a dangerous precedent for future presidents and shows you have unscrupulous morals at best.
I disagree. He didn’t ask for Ukraine to fabricate information he just asked for the truth. Give me the truth and I ll give you a meeting. In my eyes there is zero wrong with that. I also stated it was my opinion and that Congress and Senate may of course disagree. How did you miss that part of the post?

You aren't talking about witnesses. You are talking about leaked edited heresay from a secret cabal in the freaking basement.

You aren't talking about witnesses. You are talking about leaked edited heresay from a secret cabal in the freaking basement.
SO Sondland, a guy who was picked by Trump is really apart of the deep state and is lying?????

AHAHAH!! What a wacko. That is the most ridiculous thing ever. You just can't admit that Trump got caught red handed in a quid pro quo. At least be a man and admit it.

Changed by Vindman? That is not even logical. Vindman said the version Trump released was not correct and omitted key aspects. Why not release the official transcript and end this? Why is this transcript hidden away, it is not possible to change this transcript, that doesn't even make sense.

Why give testimony behind closed doors without allowing for uncensored cross examination of Vindman...you are a fool if you haven't figure out Shifty-Schiff and Lawfare are orchestrating the entire impeachment hoax the same way they did with the Russia witch hunt.

Forum List

Back