🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can anyone pick this accent??? WTF?

Western Arabic woman pretends to be an immigrant.

Am I right?

She looks Arabic but she's most likely Italian. She sounded like she was from NYC, can't say Brooklyn or Queens. Not from Long Island.

No she's Lebanese. At one point she sounded Aussie but the other times she sounded American, from the northern states.

or she's a wasp girl from america that Milo paid a few bucks to give a performance for his youtube channel

a lot of money to be made on youtube these days

They should have come in with a plan a little more credible than "Mohammed-stuff". I've never heard of anyone anywhere named "Mohammed-stuff". They could have at least invented an "Al-Paka" or sump'm.

They should have coached her to speak a lot slower and more deliberately, roll some Rs, and not use that Californiaish rising inflection.

I've conversed with a lot of people whose first language was Arabic in English (and French) and none of them sounded in any way remotely like this.

maybe picked a more northern country, maybe one thats actually poor and war torn and oppressive Kuwait is the #1 most emancipated country for women in the middle east, it takes in refugees from other countries, it has one of the highest Gdp per capita in the world and has higher obesity rates than the USA.

Couldn't pick a worse fake country to pretend to be from

first you said she looks irish, then you said she was a WASP???wth?

Kuwait is a fine choice by her to create confusion. now bugger off dumb dumb.

Lebanese arent real 100% arab.they just speak arabic.
they have smaller nose than other arab country .Lebanese girls are beautiful more than other arab country .

Western Arabic woman pretends to be an immigrant.

Am I right?

She looks Arabic but she's most likely Italian. She sounded like she was from NYC, can't say Brooklyn or Queens. Not from Long Island.

No she's Lebanese. At one point she sounded Aussie but the other times she sounded American, from the northern states.

or she's a wasp girl from america that Milo paid a few bucks to give a performance for his youtube channel

No. She's ethnically Lebanese. WASPs don't participate in the looney left. They are good girls.

She's decided islam has no place in The Project and she's a fan of Milo's.

you feelin okay?

great.

They should have come in with a plan a little more credible than "Mohammed-stuff". I've never heard of anyone anywhere named "Mohammed-stuff". They could have at least invented an "Al-Paka" or sump'm.

They should have coached her to speak a lot slower and more deliberately, roll some Rs, and not use that Californiaish rising inflection.

I've conversed with a lot of people whose first language was Arabic in English (and French) and none of them sounded in any way remotely like this.
maybe picked a more northern country, maybe one thats actually poor and war torn and oppressive Kuwait is the #1 most emancipated country for women in the middle east, it takes in refugees from other countries, it has one of the highest Gdp per capita in the world and has higher obesity rates than the USA.

are trying to discredit her or support her? I can't tell

You're not aware of the heavy Anglo-Saxon incursion into Ireland? Or that some of them are Protestant?

I wouldn't guess Irish myself, unless maybe Black Irish.

She is definatley ethnically arab. No question.

Her politics are loony left though.
How are her politics "loony left" Though Trump's not a conservative, the loony left HATES Trump.

Of course she's Arab. Glad you can admit that at least.

I LOVE how hard the wackos here NEED to discredit her.
lol. She's a looney lefty numb nuts. She happens to agree with Milo. So what? He's hardly a bastion of social conservatism.

And what does trump have to do with the price of tea in China?

rania.png
kuwait girl
Yes, unlike these ones, she has a lebanese look.

How are her politics "loony left" Though Trump's not a conservative, the loony left HATES Trump.

lol. She's a looney lefty numb nuts. She happens to agree with Milo. So what? He's hardly a bastion of social conservatism.

why is she "looney lefty numb nuts."

She in the 'now' hip hop culture thing. It happens with every generation as they work on defining themselves as being different.

If there's anyone qualified to judge somebody "looks Lebanese" it's gotta be a drunk Australian who can't compose a coherent thought.

She in the 'now' hip hop culture thing. It happens with every generation as they work on defining themselves as being different.
Hip hop culture thing? whats that?

He has much to do with that. The Chinese say, "we want deal. Bing bing bing".

This girl says in the video that she's working for Rump. Maybe you should watch your own OP link so you don't appear quite so clueless.

Google could be your friend.
hip hop culture - Google Search

Google could be your friend.
hip hop culture - Google Search
what does that have to do with this?

Forum List

Back