🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can anyone pick this accent??? WTF?

Anyone with any common sense would abandon a fucked up cult like Islam... Islam is nothing but a Repugnant cult you fucking bed wetter... lol
Like she says fuck Islam fuck it...

The uh, actual topic is about her accent, Sparkles. Why don't you go back to your game of "find your foot".
What does her accent have to do with anything? Cookie

READ THE THREAD TITLE AND THE OP DUMBASS.
Just because she can speak good English doesn't mean she isn't that immigrant from a fucked up cult...
she is from a cult , its called christianity
Na, christianity is a faith. Islam is a cult.
You need to quit talking out of your ass

The uh, actual topic is about her accent, Sparkles. Why don't you go back to your game of "find your foot".
What does her accent have to do with anything? Cookie

READ THE THREAD TITLE AND THE OP DUMBASS.
Just because she can speak good English doesn't mean she isn't that immigrant from a fucked up cult...
she is from a cult , its called christianity
Na, christianity is a faith. Islam is a cult.
You need to quit talking out of your ass
Why is that?

I don't hear any particular "accent". Of course everybody has an accent but I don't hear anything at much variance from standard American English, insofar as there is such a thing. There's very little in her speech that stands out as off-normal.

Do you mean the rising inflection at the end of each line?

Her diction is virtually flawless --- she either has an exceptionally good ear for language, or she's making the whole thing up.

I suspect the latter, since she ducks away from pronouncing her own name (or pronouncing anything other than English) and so sidesteps any opportunity to establish credibility for the identity she claims.
lol did she actually say her last name is "mohammed stuff" there's no letters for my parents last name?what?? who falls for this?

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It smells a bit.
That was before I saw the "Breitbart" sign in the room -- which kinda seals the deal.
yeah and its from Milo "greek stuff" so its staged. Sickening though how they trot out these uncle ruckuses so frequently, Hey! a black guy said it so im not racist, Hey! a muslim said it so im not islamabophobic. Hey! a woman said it so im not a sexist

Yeah I take it she's his plant.

"Gun free zones are safe spaces for killers"

"Gun free zones are where you go when you want to die."

Milo puts things in perspective.

btw, I know some of you WANT to believe nobody leaves that cult, but they do. There are many.

I know lots of Muslims. Her accent is genuine though you WANT to believe this trump supporter is a fraud.

Last edited:
Wbtw, I know some of you WANT to believe nobody leaves that cult, but they do. There are many.

I know lots of Muslims. Her accent is genuine though you WANT to believe this trump supporter is a fraud.
your the one in the cult... so whats so bad about cults?

She hardly has an accent at all, and to me she looks Russian! :D

On top of that she is a phony....

She says she's only been here 3 years yet she is claiming to be a Trump supporter/voter...

SHE'S NOT a citizen if she has only been here 3 years....it takes at minimum 5 years to get citizenship.

I call...................

Phony Baloney PANTS ON FIRE

I don't hear any particular "accent". Of course everybody has an accent but I don't hear anything at much variance from standard American English, insofar as there is such a thing. There's very little in her speech that stands out as off-normal.

Do you mean the rising inflection at the end of each line?

Her diction is virtually flawless --- she either has an exceptionally good ear for language, or she's making the whole thing up.

I suspect the latter, since she ducks away from pronouncing her own name (or pronouncing anything other than English) and so sidesteps any opportunity to establish credibility for the identity she claims.
lol did she actually say her last name is "mohammed stuff" there's no letters for my parents last name?what?? who falls for this?

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It smells a bit.
That was before I saw the "Breitbart" sign in the room -- which kinda seals the deal.
yeah and its from Milo "greek stuff" so its staged. Sickening though how they trot out these uncle ruckuses so frequently, Hey! a black guy said it so im not racist, Hey! a muslim said it so im not islamabophobic. Hey! a woman said it so im not a sexist

Yeah I take it she's his plant.
Even if she's not the context is pretty sickening, you would never see someone from any leftist group holding up a white christian guy as if to say "see he agrees with us too".

Why do they feel the need to do this in the first place?

Wbtw, I know some of you WANT to believe nobody leaves that cult, but they do. There are many.

I know lots of people (of whatever religion or lack of) who learned English as a second language. None of them got anywhere near this level in three years.

This particular discussion has nothing to do with "cults" or "Islam". It has to do with a linguistic accent and whether she is what she says she is. And given that she renders her "authentic" family name as "Mohammed-stuff", she fails to make that case. I mean that's downright amateurish.

Forum List

Back