🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can anyone pick this accent??? WTF?

She is definatley ethnically arab. No question.

Her politics are loony left though.
How are her politics "loony left" Though Trump's not a conservative, the loony left HATES Trump.

Of course she's Arab. Glad you can admit that at least.

I LOVE how hard the wackos here NEED to discredit her.
lol. She's a looney lefty numb nuts. She happens to agree with Milo. So what? He's hardly a bastion of social conservatism.

And what does trump have to do with the price of tea in China?

He has much to do with that. The Chinese say, "we want deal. Bing bing bing".

This girl says in the video that she's working for Rump. Maybe you should watch your own OP link so you don't appear quite so clueless.
Rich Pogo talks about someone else being clueless.

Google may help you too!!! hip hop culture - Google Search

rania.png
kuwait girl
Yes, unlike these ones, she has a lebanese look.
did you just learn that there are christians in Lebanon or something?
I'm putting you on ignore.

How are her politics "loony left" Though Trump's not a conservative, the loony left HATES Trump.

lol. She's a looney lefty numb nuts. She happens to agree with Milo. So what? He's hardly a bastion of social conservatism.

She in the 'now' hip hop culture thing. It happens with every generation as they work on defining themselves as being different.
Hip hop culture thing? whats that?
Google could be your friend.
hip hop culture - Google Search
what does that have to do with this?
You asked the question...did you forget that you did so soon?

She in the 'now' hip hop culture thing. It happens with every generation as they work on defining themselves as being different.
Hip hop culture thing? whats that?
Google could be your friend.
hip hop culture - Google Search
what does that have to do with this?
You asked the question...did you forget that you did so soon?
Put her it on ignore.

I can think of only one person I've ever met of that age (at the time) who's English was that flawless as a second language. He was a Belgian. You just don't linguistically assimilate that completely, cadence, idioms, the whole shebang -- in three years.

She's either a very cunning linguist or a fakir, and my money's on the latter. And that's an intentional pun (both of them).
I can see where one might think that she is a fake. I really do not care one way or another though - who she is happens to be utterly irrelevant to WHAT she said.

If you happen to think that what she states is reasonable then even if she made it up it is a good point. If you happen to think that what she claims is not reasonable then the source does not suddenly make it so.

I could care less if she was genuine or not - I judge the merits of her statements on their own.

Western Arabic woman pretends to be an immigrant.

Am I right?

She looks Arabic but she's most likely Italian. She sounded like she was from NYC, can't say Brooklyn or Queens. Not from Long Island.

I'm not hearing NYC Brooklyn or Queens. More like SoCal.

I can see that in her face. Being from CA she certainly has the look.

Am I right?

She looks Arabic but she's most likely Italian. She sounded like she was from NYC, can't say Brooklyn or Queens. Not from Long Island.

No she's Lebanese. At one point she sounded Aussie but the other times she sounded American, from the northern states.

or she's a wasp girl from america that Milo paid a few bucks to give a performance for his youtube channel

a lot of money to be made on youtube these days

They should have come in with a plan a little more credible than "Mohammed-stuff". I've never heard of anyone anywhere named "Mohammed-stuff". They could have at least invented an "Al-Paka" or sump'm.

They should have coached her to speak a lot slower and more deliberately, roll some Rs, and not use that Californiaish rising inflection.

I've conversed with a lot of people whose first language was Arabic in English (and French) and none of them sounded in any way remotely like this.

Not sure that she is paid though or some sort of staged speaker. Plenty of people make shit up on their own to get their 15 minuets of fame - I find that a more likely scenario. Particularly as she is young and seems like she wants to make an impression. He may have even known before hand what her message was (as you point out he puts the speakers in order) but that does not mean she did not come to him. I find that a more likely scenario than him paying her for the interview.

I can think of only one person I've ever met of that age (at the time) who's English was that flawless as a second language. He was a Belgian. You just don't linguistically assimilate that completely, cadence, idioms, the whole shebang -- in three years.

She's either a very cunning linguist or a fakir, and my money's on the latter. And that's an intentional pun (both of them).
I can see where one might think that she is a fake. I really do not care one way or another though - who she is happens to be utterly irrelevant to WHAT she said.

If you happen to think that what she states is reasonable then even if she made it up it is a good point. If you happen to think that what she claims is not reasonable then the source does not suddenly make it so.

I could care less if she was genuine or not - I judge the merits of her statements on their own.

Am I right?

Am I right?

No she's Lebanese. At one point she sounded Aussie but the other times she sounded American, from the northern states.

or she's a wasp girl from america that Milo paid a few bucks to give a performance for his youtube channel

They should have come in with a plan a little more credible than "Mohammed-stuff". I've never heard of anyone anywhere named "Mohammed-stuff". They could have at least invented an "Al-Paka" or sump'm.

They should have coached her to speak a lot slower and more deliberately, roll some Rs, and not use that Californiaish rising inflection.

I've conversed with a lot of people whose first language was Arabic in English (and French) and none of them sounded in any way remotely like this.

Not sure that she is paid though or some sort of staged speaker. Plenty of people make shit up on their own to get their 15 minuets of fame - I find that a more likely scenario. Particularly as she is young and seems like she wants to make an impression. He may have even known before hand what her message was (as you point out he puts the speakers in order) but that does not mean she did not come to him. I find that a more likely scenario than him paying her for the interview.

It's not irrelevant. She's grown up in a Christian Lebanese family in a western country.

That's not irrelevant. She's a bullshitter and a confusion spreader.

I take it that means the opposite --- that you could [NOT] care less. The thing is, her entire content is based on a personal recounting of experience, and that in turn depends on whether she is what she says she is. If that's not the case, then her entire story is made-up crap.

And from the indications it does not sound like she is what she says, which I believe was the original question here. So if her identity IS made-up crap, then she has no merits of her statements on their own. Her identity is crucial to that. It's how she set it up.

No one can say for sure from this clip but it just doesn't pass the smell test.

Am I right?

Am I right?

I didn't suggest money changed hands, nor is it really relevant, but I agree either one could have thought of it. But whose idea it was isn't really the point; the point is that it seems staged -- regardless who thought it up.

Who cares if she is faking some of her history. I wouldn't want any Muslims knowing my specific history either .... especiallly since they put out a bounty to rape that reporter for slamming the burka and veil.

No one wants Muslims being Muslims. They are flat out degenerates who are blood thirsty animals.

Am I right?

It's not irrelevant. She's grown up in a Christian Lebanese family in a western country.

That's not irrelevant. She's a bullshitter and a confusion spreader.

What in the wide world of fuck is your obsession with "Christian Lebanese" about?

Who cares if she is faking some of her history. I wouldn't want any Muslims knowing my specific history either .... especiallly since they put out a bounty to rape that reporter for slamming the burka and veil.

No one wants Muslims being Muslims. They are flat out degenerates who are blood thirsty animals.

You were already called out for that bullshit story, fucking liar.

You were already called out for that bullshit story, fucking liar.

Just because you don't like when Muslims are exposed for doing Muslims things .... doesn't mean it didn't happen. I bet you didn't even listen to her.

There is only one group of people threatening rape and putting out rape bounties for anti burka and anti veil reporting. I don't see any Atheists, Christians, Catholics, Jews, or Orthodox caring one way or the other about the burka being in a positive light. To the point they are putting out rape bounties to threaten women.

But please by all means.... keep your head in the sand. We all love laughing at you.

Just because you don't like when Muslims are exposed for doing Muslims things .... doesn't mean it didn't happen. I bet you didn't even listen to her.

What the fuck actually happened was that I challenged you to show anywhere your own link said anything about religion, as opposed to you pulling it out of your ass. And you couldn't do it, because you *did* pull it out of your ass, and we both know it.

Loser.

What the fuck actually happened was that I challenged you to show anywhere your own link said anything about religion, as opposed to you pulling it out of your ass. And you couldn't do it, because you *did* pull it out of your ass, and we both know it.

Loser.

You have got to be one of the thickest sumbitches around. We all have the capability to apply news to already common knowledge and put the pieces together.

I realize you have some infatuation with Muslims and somehow you carry their water up and down the hill.

You are a fool. But please keep posting... we are all having a laugh at just how far you go to show us all you are a twat.

So When's the post about how I post links ..... haha

She sounds more like a Californian...Than someone from Kuwait that has a last name no English letters can pronounce..

I take it that means the opposite --- that you could [NOT] care less.
Yes, that is what I meant. Thanks ;)
The thing is, her entire content is based on a personal recounting of experience, and that in turn depends on whether she is what she says she is. If that's not the case, then her entire story is made-up crap.
Like I said, I dont agree.

SHE may be trying to use her 'personal' account to strengthen her message but I, in general, find personal account meaningless to the position itself. There is her position and then there is a silly 'background' that neither lends weight or takes it away from the position itself no matter how much she wants to use appeal to emotion to bolster that position.

In this particular case and the way it is presented, :D I could care less :D if her 'story' is crap or not. It does not lend any actual weight to her statement - at least IMHO.
And from the indications it does not sound like she is what she says, which I believe was the original question here. So if her identity IS made-up crap, then she has no merits of her statements on their own. Her identity is crucial to that. It's how she set it up.

You are right, that was the original question and it does not pass the smell test. I think that my grater point here is that the original question is the wrong one making it pointless and a distraction. The real question in my mind is weather or not there is any merit to the point she raised - should we be welcoming 'Muslims' here rather than seeking out those escaping from them (and yes that is reading a little into her statements).

If the above is utter garbage, and I think it clearly and resoundingly is, then what does it matter what the source of the statement is. She could have a true story about a harrowing escape from an oppressive Muslim husband and an epic tale of struggle to get here and succeed. It would not change the fact that while her fears may make sense to her, they are irrelevant to creating sound policy. He position would still be asinine.

OTOH, had she made a logical and sound point about immigration policy but her story was utter garbage I would still not discount the logical and sound point. Her deceit does not negate a sound position in the same manner that a logical fallacy does not negate an argument (just a particular supporting point). Personal accounts tend to add emotional support to a point and I do not think political discourse or positions should have anything to do with emotion. Had her story added some sort of proof on knowledge that makes her opinion carry more weight and she established why that might matter but simply existing in a Muslim home in another country does not add something that is worthy of greater weight in her opinions - it is not a grater measure of people in general.

Last edited:

I take it that means the opposite --- that you could [NOT] care less.
Yes, that is what I meant. Thanks ;)
The thing is, her entire content is based on a personal recounting of experience, and that in turn depends on whether she is what she says she is. If that's not the case, then her entire story is made-up crap.
Like I said, I dont agree.

SHE may be trying to use her 'personal' account to strengthen her message but I, in general, find personal account meaningless to the position itself. There is her position and then there is a silly 'background' that neither lends weight or takes it away from the position itself no matter how much she wants to use appeal to emotion to bolster that position.

In this particular case and the way it is presented, :D I could care less :D if her 'story' is crap or not. It does not lend any actual weight to her statement - at least IMHO.

You are right, that was the original question and it does not pass the smell test. I think that my grater point here is that the original question is the wrong one making it pointless and a distraction. The real question in my mind is weather or not there is any merit to the point she raised - should we be welcoming 'Muslims' here rather than seeking out those escaping from them (and yes that is reading a little into her statements).

If the above is utter garbage, and I think it clearly and resoundingly is, then what does it matter what the source of the statement is. She could have a true story about a harrowing escape from an oppressive Muslim husband and an epic tale of struggle to get here and succeed. It would not change the fact that while her fears may make sense to her, they are irrelevant to creating sound policy. He position would still be asinine.

OTOH, had she made a logical and sound point about immigration policy but her story was utter garbage I would still not discount the logical and sound point. Her deceit does not negate a sound position in the same manner that a logical fallacy does not negate an argument (just a particular supporting point). Personal accounts tend to add emotional support to a point and I do not think political discourse or positions should have anything to do with emotion. Had her story added some sort of proof on knowledge that makes her opinion carry more weight and she established why that might matter but simply existing in a Muslim home in another country does not add something that is worthy of greater weight in her opinions - it is not a grater measure of people in general.

I really don't see where the content of her point can stand on its own independent of the history she claims. Her entire rant is based on personal experience; therefore that experience totally informs -- nay, creates -- that point. If that experience is, as we suspect, fabricated, then she has in effect demonstrated that her motivation is to spread that point (first) and support it (second) with a contrived autobiography. Which, if that's the case, makes her entire point bogus since it has no basis.

Her point is entirely personal. She goes out of her way to say exactly that, that she personally intends to disseminate "ass kicking". Rhetorical that may be, but it's entirely based on "I take this personally". If her story is made up, then no she doesn't and the entire point crumbles.

This girl says in the video that she's working for Rump. Maybe you should watch your own OP link so you don't appear quite so clueless.

:wtf: --- how did I become "rich"?

I'm not comfortable with that. Want some money? Apparently I've got extra. :dunno:

I'm not comfortable with that. Want some money? Apparently I've got extra. :dunno:

please borrow me 1 billion $ . thank you very much :badgrin:

please borrow me 1 billion $ . thank you very much :badgrin:

Done. Check your inbox. :D

Forum List

Back