🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can anyone pick this accent??? WTF?

Western Arabic woman pretends to be an immigrant.

Am I right?

She looks Arabic but she's most likely Italian. She sounded like she was from NYC, can't say Brooklyn or Queens. Not from Long Island.

No she's Lebanese. At one point she sounded Aussie but the other times she sounded American, from the northern states.

or she's a wasp girl from america that Milo paid a few bucks to give a performance for his youtube channel

a lot of money to be made on youtube these days

Am I right?

She looks Arabic but she's most likely Italian. She sounded like she was from NYC, can't say Brooklyn or Queens. Not from Long Island.

No she's Lebanese. At one point she sounded Aussie but the other times she sounded American, from the northern states.

or she's a wasp girl from america that Milo paid a few bucks to give a performance for his youtube channel

They should have come in with a plan a little more credible than "Mohammed-stuff". I've never heard of anyone anywhere named "Mohammed-stuff". They could have at least invented an "Al-Paka" or sump'm.

They should have coached her to speak a lot slower and more deliberately, roll some Rs, and not use that Californiaish rising inflection.

I've conversed with a lot of people whose first language was Arabic in English (and French) and none of them sounded in any way remotely like this.

She hardly has an accent at all, and to me she looks Russian! :D

On top of that she is a phony....

She says she's only been here 3 years yet she is claiming to be a Trump supporter/voter...

SHE'S NOT a citizen if she has only been here 3 years....it takes at minimum 5 years to get citizenship.

I call...................

Phony Baloney PANTS ON FIRE

You've discredited yourself Zena. She said she's a Trump SUPPORTER. She nowhere said she's a VOTER.

WHY DID YOU LIE?

BTW, Milo is a big Trump supporter too. But he admits he cannot VOTE here. He's British (Greek ancestry)

Now stop lying when its so easy to disprove.

so you think shes christian lebanese pretending to be kuwaiti? why wouldn't she just say she's lebanese?
Why would she be American, saying she was Kuwaiti?

I just see Lebanese when I see her face.

She's just some looney lefty who's decided islam has no place in The Project.

Am I right?

No. She's ethnically Lebanese. WASPs don't participate in the looney left. They are good girls.

She's decided islam has no place in The Project and she's a fan of Milo's.

Am I right?

They should have come in with a plan a little more credible than "Mohammed-stuff". I've never heard of anyone anywhere named "Mohammed-stuff". They could have at least invented an "Al-Paka" or sump'm.

They should have coached her to speak a lot slower and more deliberately, roll some Rs, and not use that Californiaish rising inflection.

I've conversed with a lot of people whose first language was Arabic in English (and French) and none of them sounded in any way remotely like this.

maybe picked a more northern country, maybe one thats actually poor and war torn and oppressive Kuwait is the #1 most emancipated country for women in the middle east, it takes in refugees from other countries, it has one of the highest Gdp per capita in the world and has higher obesity rates than the USA.

Couldn't pick a worse fake country to pretend to be from

rania.png
kuwait girl

Why would she be American, saying she was Kuwaiti?

We just explained why ---- she's a paid plant with a (short) script. That's why the speaker picks her LAST. That way her comment is the last thing to ring in the room.

I just see Lebanese when I see her face.

You can't "see" "Lebanese".

She's just some looney lefty who's decided islam has no place in The Project.

Doubtful, if she's working for Rump and or this Milo clown. Looney she may be though.

Even if she's not the context is pretty sickening, you would never see someone from any leftist group holding up a white christian guy as if to say "see he agrees with us too"
So the left NEVER allows "Christians" who support abortion or homosexuality to bash Christians? You really wanna make that claim?

Besides, she stood up to speak. You have no evidence Milo "set this up."

Am I right?

No. She's ethnically Lebanese. WASPs don't participate in the looney left. They are good girls.

She's decided islam has no place in The Project and she's a fan of Milo's.

you feelin okay?

Am I right?

maybe picked a more northern country, maybe one thats actually poor and war torn and oppressive Kuwait is the #1 most emancipated country for women in the middle east, it takes in refugees from other countries, it has one of the highest Gdp per capita in the world and has higher obesity rates than the USA.

Couldn't pick a worse fake country to pretend to be from

Yeah that didn't add up either.
Maybe it's all a joke to see how many gullibles will just swallow whole.

She is definatley ethnically arab. No question.

Her politics are loony left though.
How are her politics "loony left" Though Trump's not a conservative, the loony left HATES Trump.

Of course she's Arab. Glad you can admit that at least.

I LOVE how hard the wackos here NEED to discredit her.

Even if she's not the context is pretty sickening, you would never see someone from any leftist group holding up a white christian guy as if to say "see he agrees with us too"
So the left NEVER allows "Christians" who support abortion or homosexuality to bash Christians? You really wanna make that claim?

Besides, she stood up to speak. You have no evidence Milo "set this up."

The speaker picks the questioner -- and right at the start of the video notes that she will be the last one.
That's not "evidence that he set it up" -- but if he DID set it up, that's exactly how it would be done.

Forum List

Back