Can anyone please explain what the heck Juneteenth holiday is for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a foolish statement. If I can't visit my bank or get assistance with mail, then Biden is forcing me to celebrate it. Something I'm not going to have a barbecue for.

So, people are forced to celebrate Jesus because they cannot go to the bank?

Really? This is where you are going with this?

This bs has to do with world government.

80% of the earth is non-white, so to get these countries to agree to an ANGLO-ZIONIST CENTRIST WORLD GOVERNMENT,,,the Davos team has to convince these non-white countries that the West is not white racists but in fact are Multicultural. They hope that this will convince the dark countries to go along with their world gov.

"The Issue is never the issue" David Horowitz

The Juneteenth body count was so bad last year many cities will no longer allow permits for block parties and instead had a "celebration" where they could have a centralized police presence.....Let's see how that works out for them.

Seemed to have failed in TX.....Two dead, 14 shot.

Last year:

Sigh.....People die at the fair. ;)

Last edited:
It’s about white Republicans going to Texas to free the slaves from Democrats.

Most every former slave state is red as blood. Including Texas. Every white supremicist knows which party carries on the legacy of the confederacy. As do black folks.

Which is why the GOP is overwhelmingly white. And black folks overwhelmingly vote democrat.

What is this Juneteenth holiday that shuts down banks and post offices? Another day wasted?
4 years ago no one knew what the heck Juneteenth was. But after George Floyd was made into a Saint by the Democratic Party they needed to give him a holiday. However, due to the controversy of giving a career criminal a Federal Holiday, they made the release of the last slaves working in Texas a holiday (but psssst it's really George Floyd Day).

1718861633305.png

What is this Juneteenth holiday that shuts down banks and post offices? Another day wasted?

Honestly my fellow conservatives should go with Juneteenth and ditch Kwanzaa. Not even black people celebrate that communist holiday to my knowledge.

Juneteenth today is nothing more than... Part 2

"Black History Month in June"

No one white can be denied anything because of their race. If they find that to be true, they can file a racial discrimination suit
Two banks flat out turned me down, because i was white IM2

It was their policy to cater to minorities first

I built my farm from a hole in the ground paycheck to paycheck , living in a state w/out occupancy permits allowing me a spartan existence

that was the extent of my 'white privilege' , and i'm far from alone

~S~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back