Can anyone please explain what the heck Juneteenth holiday is for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
discrimination always provides hardship Goat

i went from 210 down to 150 lbs working 7 days a week dawn/dusk

it was good for me, i was rock solid

~S~
That's not injustice you dumbass, that's just you betting fatty who had to put in work. It is hilarious though how your soft white ass likens you being a fatty to the injustice of segregation though.... :lmao:

The fuck they do.

Jesus you people are nuts
"
"We do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia, in particular, are trained organizers; we are trained Marxists. We are superversed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think what we really try to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many Black folks."

We didn’t find that Garza and Tometi have referred to themselves as Marxists. But the book publisher Penguin Random House has said Garza, an author, "describes herself as a queer social justice activist and Marxist."

EAD, moron.

That's not injustice you dumbass, that's just you betting fatty who had to put in work. It is hilarious though how your soft white ass likens you being a fatty to the injustice of segregation though.... :lmao:
STFU you soft ass motherfucker! When's the last time you did a day of work in your life, you fucking leech!

You've quit on everything, huh?

The white man was out ta gitcha?

Naw, bitch. You're just sorry. You're a sorry POS. You do more work trying to not work than it would take to work. Idiot.

"
"We do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia, in particular, are trained organizers; we are trained Marxists. We are superversed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think what we really try to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many Black folks."

We didn’t find that Garza and Tometi have referred to themselves as Marxists. But the book publisher Penguin Random House has said Garza, an author, "describes herself as a queer social justice activist and Marxist."

EAD, moron.
One local leader… three years ago

Fail junior

And they don’t “teach” anywhere

One local leader… three years ago

Fail junior

And they don’t “teach” anywhere
"We" doesn't imply the singular, you fucking derpwad. :rolleyes-41:

Ah shit, it's not you with the dunce hat.

You're over to the far left..appropriate.

1aomanbad.jpg

STFU you soft ass motherfucker! When's the last time you did a day of work in your life, you fucking leech!
You have very confused beliefs old man. It's OK because you're old but it's also very funny. You clowns venerate plantation owners, laud how we're a country of liberty and justice, deride the group of people seeking justice for their ancestors stolen labor from those plantation owners and the robbing of their economic opportunity with segregation and red lining, while complaining of laziness. :laugh: It's hard to be mad at these deplorable ideas when they're so hilariously stupid and incongruent. :lmao:

You have very confused beliefs old man. It's OK because you're old but it's also very funny. You clowns venerate plantation owners, laud how we're a country of liberty and justice, deride the group of people seeking justice for their ancestors stolen labor from those plantation owners and the robbing of their economic opportunity with segregation and red lining, while complaining of laziness. :laugh: It's hard to be mad at these deplorable ideas when they're so hilariously stupid and incongruent. :lmao:
Bitchboi, you have avoided labor all your life, you shirker!

Other males work and are men. You are not. You ain't shit.

"Stolen Labor"..Is that from Das Kapital or the other one? Commie dumbass!

You like it because of that no-working factor, huh? You have no clue as to how things were in America in the past.

Unlike you, I do, because my ancestors have been here for a long time, and lemme tell you something:

Everybody that's worth their salt works. While Karl Marx was

crashing on couches and "being brilliant" in Europe,

my family was busting their asses on a farm in America. My grandma almost killed 3 klansmen with a butcher knife.

She said she'd gut them like fish, and she meant it, and they couldn't stop her if she wanted to. :nono:

They were trying to hang somebody in a barn for being not white. They got him down from there and lived.

Never came back or started any more shit. They knew they had a tiger by the tail.

There was the crew, too. They were loyal AF, black and white crackers. I think what you've been told is a bunch of lies.

Last edited:
Bitchboi, you have avoided labor all your life, you shirker!

Other males work and are men. You are not. You ain't shit.
:laugh:

Your frail fantasies aren't reflections of reality, they're reflections of your fragility. You're inability to cope with reality. I'm the child of immigrants who all started working from they were teens and who expected the same from us. My brothers and I were working 40 hours a week when we were in high-school. What you dumb Simps never managed to learn there however is that labor isn't a virtue it's a means to an end. Most of my ends are met and so now I work when I want to and I don't feel at all bad about it. Capitalists grooming you poor white trash types into thinking labor is a virtue in and of itself however is hilarious. :lmao:

Your frail fantasies aren't reflections of reality, they're reflections of your fragility. You're inability to cope with reality. I'm the child of immigrants who all started working from they were teens and who expected the same from us. My brothers and I were working 40 hours a week when we were in high-school. What you dumb Simps never managed to learn there however is that labor isn't a virtue it's a means to an end. Most of my ends are met and so now I work when I want to and I don't feel at all bad about it. Capitalists grooming you poor white trash types into thinking labor is a virtue in and of itself however is hilarious. :lmao:

Sorry, I don't know how to un-crosswire a Commie indoctrinated fucked up brain.

Somebody needs to learn how to do so, and soon. That ain't in my skillset.

You're responding to me calling you out for your reliance on fantasy by posting more fantasy? That's a strategy.... :laugh:
Bitch, just about everything you think is a fantasy. 90% of it is not reality.

You are not living in the same world I am, and yours is not as nice as the one a lot of us Americans live in.

And you're trying to fuck that all up, so this is not going to go well for you.

Bitch, just about everything you think is a fantasy. 90% of it is not reality.

You are not living in the same world I am, and yours is not as nice as the one a lot of us Americans live in.

And you're trying to fuck that all up, so this is not going to go well for you.
It's going just fine for me. You're the one who thinks America is going to trash. I'm loving it's progression. :funnyface:

Because the Southern Democratic constituency became the Confederacy, moron. That was two whole ass centuries ago you old fucktard. :laugh: Today, the head of the Daughters of the Confederacy is a Republican. Sup bitch?
Civil War:
President Republican
House Republican supermajority
Senate Republican supermajority

Where were all the Democrats?
Trying to maintain slavery.

What did Democrats do after they lost the Civil War?
Started the KKK.

Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and black Republican leaders.

Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal – the reestablishment of white supremacy – fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.

So you think labor is for the plebes and you're better than that, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back