Can anyone please explain what the heck Juneteenth holiday is for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going just fine for me. You're the one who thinks America is going to trash. I'm loving it's progression. :funnyface:
Into the shitter? I bet you are, Commie. However, I am for the betterment of America and Americans, but not Commie fucktards trying to undermine our way of life like you.

Civil War:
President Republican
House Republican supermajority
Senate Republican supermajority

Where were all the Democrats?
Trying to maintain slavery.

What did Democrats do after they lost the Civil War?
Started the KKK.

Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and black Republican leaders.

Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal – the reestablishment of white supremacy – fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.
More why don't you try joining us in this century you frail fucktard? Today the head of the Daughter for the Confederacy is a Republican. :itsok: :laugh:
I don't give a shit about your Soy Boy list of grievances for how the media hurt you. :lmao:

More why don't you try joining us in this century you frail fucktard? Today the head of the Daughter for the Confederacy is a Republican. :itsok: :laugh:

I don't give a shit about your Soy Boy list of grievances for how the media hurt you. :lmao:
I would never join a POS like you. People like you are what's wrong with humanity.

Tbh, I don't even think I'd piss on you if you were on fire.

So what, DAR and UDC are great organizations that do a lot of community work and promote history and genealogy.

Topic is about what occurred in 1865, shitforbrains. Try to stay on topic.

So you think labor is for the plebes and you're better than that, huh?
Are you illiterate you, Moron? I said labor is a means to an end. Where the fuck did you read anything in my post about plebes? That's you confusing your fantasies for reality again, Old man. :itsok:
Into the shitter? I bet you are, Commie. However, I am for the betterment of America and Americans, but not Commie fucktards trying to undermine our way of life like you.
:laugh:

It's your heroes the American Founders who lived off the labor of others you frail fucktard. What I'm advocating for on behalf of Black Americans, not myself because I'm not culturally or historically someone who would be considered Black American, is justice in response to the injustice they faced. You pretenders are supposed to be all about justice but what you're really about are the people who perpetrated injustice to live off the hard work of others and because you're so thoroughly uneducated you think projecting your intellectual failures on me makes some sort of Bingo sense. :lmao:

Are you illiterate you, Moron? I said labor is a means to an end. Where the fuck did you read anything in my post about plebes? That's you confusing your fantasies for reality again, Old man. :itsok:

It's your heroes the American Founders who lived off the labor of others you frail fucktard. What I'm advocating for on behalf of Black Americans, not myself because I'm not culturally or historically someone who would be considered Black American, is justice in response to the injustice they faced. You pretenders are supposed to be all about justice but what you're really about are the people who perpetrated injustice to live off the hard work of others and because you're so thoroughly uneducated you think projecting your intellectual failures on me makes some sort of Bingo sense. :lmao:
Thanks for acknowledging your hatred of America.

Thanks for acknowledging your hatred of America.
I don't hate anybody. I love your historical ignorance and emotional fragility. :lmao: My comments about America's founding are rational reflections of historical reality. Those tyrants did steal and live off the labor of others. That's a fact even if it hurts your feelings. Now if you think that's what America should be about then have the courage to say that instead of pretending it was something it wasn't, Soy Boys. :itsok:

I don't hate anybody. I love your historical ignorance and emotional fragility. :lmao: My comments about America's founding are rational reflections of historical reality. Those tyrants did steal and live off the labor of others. That's a fact even if it hurts your feelings. Now if you think that's what America should be about then have the courage to say instead of pretending it as something it wasn't, Soy Boys. :itsok:
It's your heroes the American Founders
You hate America.
Funny you America haters never move to Cuba or Venezuela.

You fucking retard. The American Revolution started because a black man got shot and he had friends.

Your misinformation sucks sweaty donkey balls. Fuck your revisionist history. You're full of lies.

I'm certain no Black Americans need your type of fucktardation advocating for them.

Your way will enslave them even if their families never were, and everybody else, too.

You're bad. Very bad. I have a friend I'd like to introduce you to and let you talk that shit to him, after all we've been through.

And he's very black. He ain't no redbone, he's black. I give you about 6 seconds of running your cockholster before he breaks your jaw.

Your kind ain't needed 'round heanh, boy.

Last edited:
You hate America.
Funny you America haters never move to Cuba or Venezuela.
You and the Founders aren't America. When I think of the greatness of America I think of great Americans like Douglass, Tubman and MLK. Not tyrants who lived off the proceeds they stole from other people's hard work. It's telling that you deplorables do though. It makes the rest of this nothing but hilarious projection from emotionally frail fucktards. :laugh:

You fucking retard. The American Revolution started because a black man got shot and he had friends.

Your misinformation sucks sweaty donkey balls. Fuck your revisionist history. You're full of lies
Is that your description of American history and the cause of revolution? A black man got shot? Because I love when you clowns present abject ignorance and inanity as a pretense of your intellectual prowess. :lmao:
I'm certain no Black Americans need your type of fucktardation advocating for them.
Maybe one day you morons racing to minority status will also learn the benefits of having allies.... :dunno: :laugh:
Your way will enslave them even if their families never were, and everybody else, too.
Uh huh. Justice = slavery and Slaver = Heroes to your uneducated self? Your ideology makes so much sense.... :laugh:
You're bad. Very bad. I have a friend I'd like to introduce you to and let you talk that shit to him, after all we've been through.

And he's very black. He ain't no redbone, he's black.
And because you're so racist you think my fear should proportional to his skin tone? Is that the message you're trying to convey? :dunno: :laugh:

Is that your description of American history and the cause of revolution? A black man got shot? Because I love when you clowns present abject ignorance and inanity as a pretense of your intellectual prowess. :lmao:

Maybe one day you morons racing to minority status will also learn the benefits of having allies.... :dunno: :laugh:

Uh huh. Justice = slavery and Slaver = Heroes to your uneducated self? Your ideology makes so much sense.... :laugh:

And because you're so racist you think my fear should proportional to his skin tone? Is that the message you're trying to convey? :dunno: :laugh:
No, your fear should be the way he'll kick your ass by breaking your jaw and bodyslamming you the way we both know how

that we learned from somebody else, bitch boi. You're fuckin' with real motherfuckers now.

I bet you've never been in a fight in your life, and me and my friend have a talent for it.

We got each others' backs and we don't mess around. Me n him and 7 other guys took on a lot of fucking dudes and laid every last

one of them out. That wasn't wasn't the only time. This is my brother from a different mother.

I'll hurt your stupid commie ass, punk. You've never seen the problems we had in school.

There were bullies that weren't pussies, but that didn't make no nevermind to us. We knew things from all our friends n relatives.

Last edited:
No, your fear should be the way he'll kick your ass by breaking your jaw and bodyslamming you the way we both know how

that we learned from somebody else, bitch boi. You're fuckin' with real motherfuckers now.

I bet you've never been in a fight in your life, and me and my friend have a talent for it.

We got each others' backs and we don't mess around. Me n him and 7 other guys took on a lot of fucking dudes and laid every last one

of them out. That wasn't wasn't the only time. This is my brother from a different mother.
Do you think body slamming someone is some special knowledge you've acquired? :dunno: :laugh: What's going on here? How backwards and isolated is your one pony hick town that the body slam is your breakthrough contribution to fistucuffs? You might as well be bragging that your town has fucking dial up internet while you're at it. :lmao:

Last edited:
We got each others' backs and we don't mess around. Me n him and 7 other guys took on a lot of fucking dudes and laid every last
Did you pound all of them real good or did some of them get off lightly? :dunno:

Also Happy Pride month! :laugh:

Do you think body slamming someone is some special knowledge you've acquired? :dunno: :laugh: What's going on here? How backwards and isolated is your one pony hick town that the body slam is your breakthrough contribution to fistucuffs? You might as well be bragging that your town has fucking dial up internet while you're at it. :lmao:
This ain't something you've seen before, I guarantee it. Very few people know this thing. 3-5 people I know of.

Me, the guy it came from, his mama, (where he got it)and my black friend. Maybe the older brother and maybe 1 sister and that's it.

It's devastating. I couldn't even practice it with the guy we learned it from, but me and my black friend could do it

without hurting each other. And it was a good thing, so we learned it.

Did you pound all of them real good or did some of them get off lightly? :dunno:

Also Happy Pride month! :laugh:
We kicked the shit out of them then left them laying in a field and went and got beer.

There was no "Pride Month" back then, but there was "Smear the Queer".

I'm sure they were shocked at the way we kicked their asses.

This was no "WorldStarHipHop" beatdown, it was a real beatdown and we all fought as a cohesive unit.

No 20 blows without a motherfucker being knocked out n shit.

Lay em out, see who else needs help. There were many more of them than us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back