Can anyone please explain what the heck Juneteenth holiday is for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk about you, but my culture runs pizactly parallel to a lot of other peoples' culture in America.

If you go messin' with that, it's probably not the bestest idea in the world for you.

Black American culture IS my culture, fucktard. I'm American, we're all American. You seem to not be able to grasp that.
Who said anything about Black American culture going anywhere you frail fucktard? :dunno: :laugh:

I'm talking about Confedrate culture or deplorable white Southern culture. That shit is definitely going extinct. Very few whites left who are proud to claim that pile of shit. Hell even a old white boy like yourself was quick to tell me how hard you go for black culture yourself like the good old cuckold that you are. :laugh: :itsok:

That’s as good as your 2 year old takes one to know one!

Shows what a racist loon you are by referring to humans as ‘crossbreeding’.
Again that's your word. I said mixed and I say that as someone who's mixed but you go ahead and tell me how soft you are you precious little Snowflake. Do you need me to cancel that word for you? There there. :itsok: :laugh:

Laughing....everyone is a bad ass online. Amirite?
Motivational_pics-internet_Tough_Guys.jpg

I don't even know what that is. You're only telling on yourself guy. :lmao:
I'm sure you don't, because you're a Commie fucktard.

‘Mixed breeding’

Which breed is superior?
Well when it's a black and white, or a white and any mix, ask yourself how many of those people you know who proudly claim their white side and white culture? :dunno: That will tell you right there which side they think is superior. :laugh:

Me, I don't really have a preference. I'm Sub-Saharan African, Indian and Chinese and culturally West Indian which is a wonderful mixture of all those cultures. The thing is other people are proud of their culture or at least aspects of their culture and that's why those things survive over generations. Making whites ashamed of their culture is necessary in order to annihilate it and it's hard to say it isn't working because what whites proudly rock for the Confederacy? :dunno: :laugh:

At best you get tepid rhetoric about preserving history. :lmao: That ain't going to cut it guys. That shit is dead dead. It's only geriatric whites still keeping it on life support, almost literally. :laugh:

It is celebrated annually on June 19 to commemorate the ending of slavery in the United States. This is a total falsehood as slavery was not truly outlawed until the ratification of the 13th amendment by 27 of the 36 states. Anyway, some form of slavery still exists within the great US of A. So African Americans wanted a holiday this is close enough. I had the day off and took it gladly.

Well when it's a black and white, or a white and any mix, ask yourself how many of those people you know who proudly claim their white side and white culture? :dunno: That will tell you right there which side they think is superior. :laugh:

Me, I don't really have a preference. I'm Sub-Saharan African, Indian and Chinese and culturally West Indian which is a wonderful mixture of all those cultures. The thing is other people are proud of their culture or at least aspects of their culture and that's why those things survive over generations. Making whites ashamed of their culture is necessary in order to annihilate it and it's hard to say it isn't working because what whites proudly rock for the Confederacy? :dunno: :laugh:

At best you get tepid rhetoric about preserving history. :lmao: That ain't going to cut it guys. That shit is dead dead. It's only geriatric whites still keeping it on life support, almost literally. :laugh:
We are all brown humans. Melanin is brown.

Very divisive of you to segregate humans.
1718906293233.jpeg

I'm sure you don't, because you're a Commie fucktard.
Remember when red blooded Americans had the power to start committees to root out commies? :dunno:

How long ago was that again? What happened since then Buttercup? Grew old and soft and fat and lost all your teeth? :dunno: :laugh:

Time for self-examination.

Which camp do you prefer?

Do you prefer harmony amongst fellow humans, no matter sex or racial/ethnic characteristics?

Or do you prefer divisiveness, disharmony, hatred and ignorance? Do you prefer shit-posting to stir up division? If that is you, what good are you to society? You’re as welcome and useful as a mosquito bite.

Do better for the benefit of mankind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back