Can anyone please explain what the heck Juneteenth holiday is for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ain't something you've seen before, I guarantee it. Very few people know this thing. 3-5 people I know of.

Me, the guy it came from, his mama, (where he got it)and my black friend. Maybe the older brother and maybe 1 sister and that's it.

It's devastating. I couldn't even practice it with the guy we learned it from, but me and my black friend could do it

without hurting each other. And it was a good thing, so we learned it.
:laugh:

I'm not afraid of your super special fighting style. No one is.

I'm not afraid of your super special fighting style. No one is.
HOMIEDON-TPLAY.gif

That's fine by me, cupcake. Anytime you feel froggy..jump! :D

IDGAF if you're scared or not, your ass IS getting kicked.

Do you know..how many motherfuckers' asses I've kicked that weren't scared?

Almost all of them.

After a couple licks they get scared , or knocked the fuck out, so it doesn't matter at that point.

Later on, they stay scared. I ain't the one to fuck with, punkass.

What's the most pain you've ever experienced in your life? I bet I can show you some.

Last edited:
HOMIEDON-TPLAY.gif

Why would anyone need to? You soft whites seem happy enough to be replaced peacefully and passively. :dunno:

How about you let us know when you and your super secret fighting style plan to do something about that? :itsok: :laugh:
Do you really imagine any number you give is going to impress anybody? :dunno: :lmao:
Almost all of them.
After a couple licks they get scared , or knocked the fuck out, so it doesn't matter at that point.
Honestly if you tried to lick me I'd be scared too. :laugh:
I don't really care what type of ass you like to fuck with. That's a bit tmi for a public discussion board, no? :dunno: Did your friends mom not teach you boys any decorum? Just that one super secret wrasslin move? :dunno:
What's the most pain you've ever experienced in your life? I bet I can show you some.
Seeing my daughter come home and cry because some girls in school were being shitty to her for no reason.

Last edited:

Why would anyone need to? You soft whites seem happy enough to be replaced peacefully and passively. :dunno:

How about you let us know when you and your super secret fighting style plan to do something about that? :itsok: :laugh:

Do you really imagine any number you give is going to impress anybody? :dunno: :lmao:

Honestly if you tried to lick me I'd be scared too. :laugh:

I don't really care what type of ass you like to fuck with. That's a bit tmi for a public discussion board, no? :dunno: Did your friends mom not teach you boys any decorum? Just that one super secret wrasslin move? :dunno:

Seeing my daughter come home and cry because some girls in school were being shitty to her for no reason.
I can most certainly show you a world of pain worse than that, pussy ass Commie chump.

It won't involve your butthole though, faggot. Much as you may wish.

As if there's only one. I've forgotten more ways to hurt a human being than you'll ever know.
I guess that makes me lucky to be alive then. Lucky to have never crossed someone who's the best with guns, with knives with their bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, to ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke..... no wait.... that's the plot to Rambo, never mind. :laugh:
The 1st 23 black Congressmen were Republicans. Explain that one to me. :slap:

Ofc you don't know real American history, dunce.

That's easy to explain. Confederate lovers and southern white trash voters back in the 1800s to mid 1900s were largely democratic voters and made up the base of the Democratic party. See how easy that was to explain? Now explain to me why the white trash head of the Daughters of the Confederacy today is a Republican.

Why is it all the 1st black Congressmen were Republican, faggot? Not ary a Democrat among them. 'Sup, bitch? :slap:

In 1870. The democrats started bleeding southern support in the 60s as Johnson pushed for civil rights. With the republican party the home of the South today.

All of which you know.

There's a reason why the republican party is overwhelmingly white. And a reason that black folks vote democrat, in almost identical numbers. Both the white supremacists and black folks know what the republican party is about.

Tell us more how blacks are too incompetent to even get an ID.

Or.....Black people know more about who they want to vote for than you do, pretending to speak for them.

The GOP is overwhelmingly white for a reason. With almost every former slave state now Red as ruby blood. And Black folks voting overwhelmingly for the Democrats.

None of that is a coincidence.

Or.....Black people know more about who they want to vote for than you do, pretending to speak for them.

The GOP is overwhelmingly white for a reason. With almost every former slave state now Red as ruby blood. And Black folks voting overwhelmingly for the Democrats.

None of that is a coincidence.
Tell us more how it’s good blacks are segregated so whites can have whites only housing and events in universities.

HOMIEDON-TPLAY.gif

Almost all of them.

Aren't you just a wee bit old for this Bruce Lee crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back