Can anyone please explain what the heck Juneteenth holiday is for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that makes me lucky to be alive then. Lucky to have never crossed someone who's the best with guns, with knives with their bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, to ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke..... no wait.... that's the plot to Rambo, never mind. :laugh:

That's easy to explain. Confederate lovers and southern white trash voters back in the 1800s to mid 1900s were largely democratic voters and made up the base of the Democratic party. See how easy that was to explain? Now explain to me why the white trash head of the Daughters of the Confederacy today is a Republican.
Because Democrats are no longer an American political party that's for Americans.

Democrats are currently trying to destroy America full force. (To save "our" Democracy, so they say)

I say bullshit! That's not their motivation at all.

Because Democrats are no longer an American political party that's for Americans.

Democrats are currently trying to destroy America full force.

Says the Big Liar that is just completely indoctrinated in all the inane MAGA horseshit. And of course, can't back any of it up with evidence.

But tell us more about the 'national divorce'. And then tell us about how its DEMOCRATS that want to destroy America.

There's a reason why virtually every slave state is now red as ruby blood.

Says the Big Liar that is just completely indoctrinated in all the inane MAGA horseshit. And of course, can't back any of it up with evidence.

But tell us more about the 'national divorce'. And then tell us about how its DEMOCRATS that want to destroy America.

There's a reason why virtually every slave state is now red as ruby blood.
Most racist violence occurs in blue zones now.

Democrats are currently trying to destroy America full force. (To save "our" Democracy, so they say)

I say bullshit! That's not their motivation at all.
Who needs force to destroy a community of passive cuckolds who'll simply allow themselves to be demographically replaced through mixed breeding and cultural annihilation? :dunno:

Or because white supremecists and black folks BOTH know who carry the mantle of the confederacy.

The republican party. Which is why almost every former slave state is GOP.
You're out of your Retarded Marxist mind, you fucktarded Commie dumbass.

You're out of your Retarded Marxist mind, you fucktarded Commie dumbass.

Laughing......look how triggered it is!

And all I had to do was point out a few simple facts. That almost every former slave state is now red as ruby blood. That the GOP is overwhelmingly white. And that black folks overwhelmingly vote for democrats.

The formerly confederate south LOVES the GOP. As do the white supremacists. With Trump actively campaigning that he'll stop racism.

Against White People.

And the white supremacists attack more than blacks. They are anti-semitic. They are anti-white.
As a white man, what an embarrassment.

These insecure, weak humans find their greatest asset is being white. You are born white. Big deal if you are white.

Who needs force to destroy a community of passive cuckolds who'll simply allow themselves to be demographically replaced through mixed breeding and cultural annihilation? :dunno:
Idk about you, but my culture runs pizactly parallel to a lot of other peoples' culture in America.

If you go messin' with that, it's probably not the bestest idea in the world for you.

Black American culture IS my culture, fucktard. I'm American, we're all American. You seem to not be able to grasp that.

Whatever anyone is that's from America, it's our culture shitbirds like your Commie ass are trying to destroy, and we ain't gonna let you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back