Can anyone please explain what the heck Juneteenth holiday is for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two banks flat out turned me down, because i was white IM2

It was their policy to cater to minorities first

I built my farm from a hole in the ground paycheck to paycheck , living in a state w/out occupancy permits allowing me a spartan existence

that was the extent of my 'white privilege' , and i'm far from alone

~S~
A lot of blacks have done the same thing without looking for handouts, too. It's called The American Way.

Some of us adhere to it and some of us don't. I don't like that the younger generation is not getting the same opportunities

Americans have always had. That's fucked up. That's what MAGA is at its core.

Two banks flat out turned me down, because i was white IM2

It was their policy to cater to minorities first

I built my farm from a hole in the ground paycheck to paycheck , living in a state w/out occupancy permits allowing me a spartan existence

that was the extent of my 'white privilege' , and i'm far from alone

~S~
Poor soft ass whites. :laugh:

Aww did you struggle whitey? There there. :itsok: :laugh:

Most every former slave state is red as blood. Including Texas. Every white supremicist knows which party carries on the legacy of the confederacy. As do black folks.

Which is why the GOP is overwhelmingly white. And black folks overwhelmingly vote democrat.
Why is it all the 1st black Congressmen were Republican, faggot? Not ary a Democrat among them. 'Sup, bitch? :slap:

Last edited:
Why is it all the 1st black Congressmen were Republican, faggot? Not ary a Democrat among them. 'Sup, bitch? :slap:
Because the Southern Democratic constituency became the Confederacy, moron. That was two whole ass centuries ago you old fucktard. :laugh: Today, the head of the Daughters of the Confederacy is a Republican. Sup bitch?

I'm grateful to live in a country of opportunity , but it's obviously discriminate

Throw all your prog AA, EOE, DEI , BVD policies away, and maybe that brass ring will be available to everyone again

~S~

Because the Southern Democratic constituency became the Confederacy, moron. That was two whole ass centuries ago you old fucktard. :laugh: Today, the head of the Daughters of the Confederacy is a Republican. Sup bitch?
Your math is ass, bruh. You're off by around half a century, or is 2070 right now? :rolleyes-41:

Fuck your commie bullshit with the "out with the four olds".

I'm from America, fuck you.

And you're about as sharp as a marble.

I'm grateful to live in a country of opportunity , but it's obviously discriminate

Throw all your prog AA, EOE, DEI , BVD policies away, and maybe that brass ring will be available to everyone again

~S~
Who gives a shit what you're grateful for you soft mother fucker? Your gratitude shouldn't blind you to the ways opportunities were taken or denied to other but you whites are so fucking soft you can't escape your own perspective. :dunno: :laugh:

discrimination always provides hardship Goat

i went from 210 down to 150 lbs working 7 days a week dawn/dusk

it was good for me, i was rock solid

~S~
I gained upper-body cardio from moving things with my arms and hands. Lost 13 lbs.

Who gives a shit what you're grateful for you soft mother fucker? Your gratitude shouldn't blind you to the ways opportunities were taken or denied to other but you whites are so fucking soft you can't escape your own perspective. :dunno: :laugh:
You're a real piece of shit, you know that? :dunno:

Dumb, too. You wouldn't last 2 hours with me on the job.

I'd have to run you off before the black guys arrange an accident for your retarded ass.

I'd run you off for your own well-being and to keep them outta trouble.

Moreso the latter than the former. Turd.

Last edited:
Okay, I got it. It's something about emancipation in Texas in 1865. So, what other day would Blacks like us to have as a national holiday? You have 2 of them now. We used to have two President days for holidays but now only one. A wasted day. Nonsense.
It celebrates the end of slavery.

You have a problem with that?

discrimination has no particular color goat

it applies to everyone , even whites

which blacks are apparently blind to

~S~

Are you putting them on the same playing field. Blacks already have Martin Luther King Day. He wasn't God. Yet, notice how Blacks today are no longer following a thing King taught. BLM and other teach to judge whites by the color of their skins. So, why have that as a holiday anymore? This Juneteen is a waste of time as it was for something that happened in Texas. So, Texas can take the day off if they want to. Joey Biden just put that in to buy votes. Pathetic.
BLM “teaches” no such thing

I heard a cannabis commercial talking about celebrating all the June holidays. They included father's day, flag day, and the first day of summer. Maybe a couple more. Then they included June 19th. I have to think--in some way--it was mocking the boot lip.

It seems the main thing Juneteenth does is give all the racist a chance to stand up and yell "look at me, I am a fucking racist".

Your math is ass, bruh. You're off by around half a century, or is 2070 right now? :rolleyes-41:
When was the Democratic party formed? You're doing a different calculation, Moron. They didn't just start supporting slavery and states rights when they became the Confederacy.
Fuck your commie bullshit with the "out with the four olds".
What? :dunno: :laugh:
I'm from America, fuck you.

And you're about as sharp as a marble.
I'm from America too cuckold. How you liking that birth right citizenship? :funnyface:
You're a real piece of shit, you know that? :dunno:

Dumb, too. You wouldn't last 2 hours with me on the job.

I'd have to run you off before the black guys arrange an accident for your retarded ass.

I'd run you off for your own well-being and to keep them outta trouble.

Moreso the latter than the former. Turd.
:lmao:

Your angry impotence only amuses me.

discrimination has no particular color goat

it applies to everyone , even whites

which blacks are apparently blind to

~S~
It sure as fuck did when it was a government policy of segregation, dumbass. How much of a failure of history are you? :dunno: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back