Can anyone please explain what the heck Juneteenth holiday is for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You tried to make up excuses so you did not look so foolish and it failed. at least be honest to yourself if you can’t be honest with anyone else

That..literally describes what you are doing…right now.

Someone mentioned why banks are closed as a religious thing, I gave some alternative options..as posted by Forbes…that was the topic, I showed there could be other reasons than religious, you didn’t like that so now you are accusing me of trying to make excuses. I have no reason to make excuses for just offering an opinion and an alternate viewpoint..

Texas didn't find out that the civil war was over and slaves were freed for a couple of months after the fact.
Actually it was even worse than that. 75 thousand troops had to invade Texas because Texas wanted to reinstate slavery. That is why they were there on June 19th.

Yeah we coud have went with Goldwater who opposed the civil rights act. I guess blacks wanting civil rights and equal opportunity is selling out to dipshits like you.
So after a 1/2 century, how's that workin' out for you IM2 ?

~S~

It has gotten better since LBJ signed the CRA and VRA.
He's another one of those idiots who say shit without researching it. Hes been race pimped into a position of white victimhood. He has claimed on several instances that he has been told how he couldn't get a loan because he wasn't brown enough. He thinks he's talking to another one of his white victimhood buddies. But unfortunately for him I helped build a business whereby I was solely responsible for the creation of organization employment, disciplinary, and benefit policy. I know EEOC guideines relative to racial dscimination. No one white can be denied anything because of their race. If they find that to be true, they can file a racial discrimination suit. Yet these guys tell us they get turned down for everything because they are white and don't seem able to file lawsuits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back