🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can anyone tell if liberals are admitting obamacare is a failure?

Says the Dufus quoting Huff Post as fact.

a) I didn't quote the Huffington Post
b) I didn't claim what was I posted was a 'fact'- it is an opinion piece that contains facts
c) The facts within the article I cited include:
  • Washington Post/ABC News poll found voters prefer Obamacare to the Republican health bill by a 2-to-1 margin — 50 to 24 percent. You rarely see numbers like that in American politics.
  • According to the Congressional Budget Office, over the next 10 years, 23 million fewer people would have insurance if the House health bill passed, 22 million fewer people would have insurance if the Senate health bill passed, and 32 million fewer people would have insurance if the 2015 repeal bill — which McConnell now wants to bring to a vote — passed.
Notice how you didn't try to argue with the facts in the article I cited- like a good little Trumpster snowflake- you just whined.
It was not opinion. It stated Fake News and had links to Fake News organizations. It's pure BS what you copied and pasted.

Well notice how you didn't even acknowledge that I caught you in your lie about this being from the Huffingtonpost.

Nor do you even try to contradict any of the facts presented.

Being the good little Trumpster snowflake you are.
Dufus.

Obama Health Care Law: Favor/Oppose - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

Now you are lying that I quoted this poll?
Being the good little Trumpster snowflake you are.[
Got the link from you, shitforbrains. If you can't stand by what you post then stop wasting our time.

Gruber already said supporters are morons who don't understand basic economics. And yesterday on the Hill he refused to answer what he meant by it.

The left are stooges being played by the D.C. Elite.

a) I didn't quote the Huffington Post
b) I didn't claim what was I posted was a 'fact'- it is an opinion piece that contains facts
c) The facts within the article I cited include:
  • Washington Post/ABC News poll found voters prefer Obamacare to the Republican health bill by a 2-to-1 margin — 50 to 24 percent. You rarely see numbers like that in American politics.
  • According to the Congressional Budget Office, over the next 10 years, 23 million fewer people would have insurance if the House health bill passed, 22 million fewer people would have insurance if the Senate health bill passed, and 32 million fewer people would have insurance if the 2015 repeal bill — which McConnell now wants to bring to a vote — passed.
Notice how you didn't try to argue with the facts in the article I cited- like a good little Trumpster snowflake- you just whined.
It was not opinion. It stated Fake News and had links to Fake News organizations. It's pure BS what you copied and pasted.

Well notice how you didn't even acknowledge that I caught you in your lie about this being from the Huffingtonpost.

Nor do you even try to contradict any of the facts presented.

Being the good little Trumpster snowflake you are.
Dufus.

Obama Health Care Law: Favor/Oppose - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

Now you are lying that I quoted this poll?
Being the good little Trumpster snowflake you are.[
Got the link from you, shitforbrains. If you can't stand by what you post then stop wasting our time.

Here is the link I posted- from Vox.

Obamacare repeal is flailing because Obamacare is working

We have gotten used to discussing the Affordable Care Act mainly in terms of its problems, and those problems are real. There are pockets of the country in which it is working poorly. Deductibles are too high, and premiums are volatile. The Trump administration has worked hard to sabotage the insurance exchanges and drive insurers out of the marketplaces.

But focusing on the problems obscures the overwhelming reality: The Affordable Care is popular, it is working, and on every dimension that voters care about, it outperforms the Republican alternatives. And that makes it damn hard to replace.

Of the many citations within my citation- you for some reason decided to choose only the one link to the Huffingtonpost- which didn't conduct any of the polls- but compiled them.

As usual with you Trumpster snowflakes- you can't address the facts, so you just lie and call it 'Fake News'

If o-care is so bad , why can't they repeal? Simple question .

Obamacare is simply the worst possible health insurance program there is- except of course for what we had before, and the 'plans' proposed by the GOP.

If Obamacare is so bad- why can't the GOP repeal it?

It didn't "fail". It was sabotaged.

I hate to think about that. Very depressing that Rs would literally kill Americans just because they don't like Blacks and/or can't stand on their own.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Seriously, can anyone tell?

What we do know is liberals keep calling Trump a liar.

Lets go over this again.

That is 36 times....

Ahhh, lets count these 65 lies by obama. Shall we?

Oh, thats right. They are going to say he is no longer president. So, all of those lies were perfectly fine.

They talk out of so many sides of their mouths, no one can tell.

Forum List

Back