Can Atheists be Moral?

When one is a serial liar that person either has mental issues or don't know what they be talking about.
He def. has mental issues. Ive known since the 90s when he was on the Stern show, extensively. For all intents and purposes, he was treated as a whack-packer, unwittingly.

Its still pretty shocking to me that the most OBVIOUS case of the fulla-shit schmooze artist in Trump wasn't apparent to so many humans.

But then....Hillary was his opponent and she doesn't resonate with barely anyone, personality wise.

Trump folks are a near cult, which is an explanation for the cognitive dissonance with his serial lying.

When a person puts all of their stock and sense of self worth into winning, lying cheating and stealing is par for the course.
Its deeper than that, his lies arent just to win. He lies about what he said, on video, 3 minutes ago....

About stuff like what he's had for breakfast.

Maybe it originated with his penchant for ripping folks off in Business dealings - but its certainly cut realllllly deep into his psychii.

The saddest shit is that when Decorated heros of the Armed services have the mettle and honor to speak the truth about him after their attempts to integrate into his Administration, all of a sudden many Conservatives are willing to tear down theor sacred cows JUST for their new Daddy.

Its fun, but itll end up just a phase

Yes, sad but true,

in the national pursuit of a more perfect union, many people have yet to get out of bed.
If the "anyone but Trump" candidate is half-way decent, Im expecting quite a referendum in 2020, and thats despite whatever Mueller turns up.

So funny, is that Trump was actually the "anyone but Hillary" candidate, and she still some the fffffuck how won the popular Vote.

So times her popularity (eww) by just a little bit, and he easily loses or by a lot ~ and epic butthurt will ensue.

When one is a serial liar that person either has mental issues or don't know what they be talking about.
He def. has mental issues. Ive known since the 90s when he was on the Stern show, extensively. For all intents and purposes, he was treated as a whack-packer, unwittingly.

Its still pretty shocking to me that the most OBVIOUS case of the fulla-shit schmooze artist in Trump wasn't apparent to so many humans.

But then....Hillary was his opponent and she doesn't resonate with barely anyone, personality wise.

Trump folks are a near cult, which is an explanation for the cognitive dissonance with his serial lying.

When a person puts all of their stock and sense of self worth into winning, lying cheating and stealing is par for the course.
Its deeper than that, his lies arent just to win. He lies about what he said, on video, 3 minutes ago....

Maybe it originated with his penchant for ripping folks off in Business dealings - but its certainly cut realllllly deep into his psychii.

The saddest shit is that when Decorated heros of the Armed services have the mettle and honor to speak the truth about him after their attempts to integrate into his Administration, all of a sudden many Conservatives are willing to tear down theor sacred cows JUST for their new Daddy.

Yes, sad but true,

in the national pursuit of a more perfect union, many people have yet to get out of bed.
If the "anyone but Trump" candidate is half-way decent, Im expecting quite a referendum in 2020, and thats despite whatever Mueller turns up.

So funny, is that Trump was actually the "anyone but Hillary" candidate, and she still some the fffffuck how won the popular Vote.

So times her popularity (eww) by just a little bit, and he easily loses or by a lot ~ and epic butthurt will ensue.

Don't you feel blessed to have front row seats to the end of the world?

The celestial powers are being shaken, stars falling are from the sky, valleys are being lifted up and mountains are crumbling into the sea..

Cool. Just don't bogart that joint!

Last edited:

Yes, sad but true,

Don't you feel blessed to have front row seats to the end of the world?

The celestial powers are being shaken, stars falling are from the sky, valleys are being lifted up and mountains are crumbling into the sea..

Cool. Just don't bogart that joint!
I keep up with the future sciences and things are SO promising there, that mere political bickery and religious nuttery are going to be Relics much sooner than later.

There's tons of exciting things in the works for us....this other crap is just blahblah place holder stuff in the scope of humanity.

Is this getting political now?
Politics and morality are certainly connected, so it's not uncommon Id presume.

Yes, but it becomes a sort of personal hobby horse.
What aspect is a personal hobby horse?

You bring it up a lot.
Bring what up a lot? I'm not tracking.

I'm fed up of talking about Donald Trump. Except on threads pertaining to him.

Was morality invented?

Did hunter gatherers practice if?
Most animals that live in social groups develop a sense of fairness and a knowledge that sharing is good and greed is evil as a consequence of living in a social group.

Politics and morality are certainly connected, so it's not uncommon Id presume.

You bring it up a lot.

Well a good idea is to take it out on me!

lol wtf

Hey, this is called "us message board - a political discussion forum" on the front page...

and in that context, the vast majority of the folks are talking EXCLUSIVELY politics, on the daily.

Me, in comparison to THEM? lol, I rarely even bring it up. I mostly discuss origins, science and hang with folks Ive known for years down in the basement.

Trump pertains to a discussion on morality because he is a PARTICULARLY immoral man who was elected to what we colloquially call "the leader of the free world."

He came up organically, in that sense.

Was morality invented?

Most animals that live in social groups develop a sense of fairness as a consequence of living in a social group.
Was morality invented?

Most animals that live in social groups develop a sense of fairness as a consequence of living in a social group.

Cats will cuddle and purr, yet think nothing of snatching food from one another.

I might well behave the same, if certain circumstances prevailed, and all morals and principles flew out of the window.

You bring it up a lot.

lol wtf

Hey, this is called "us message board - a political discussion forum" on the front page...

and in that context, the vast majority of the folks are talking EXCLUSIVELY politics, on the daily.

Me, in comparison to THEM? lol, I rarely even bring it up. I mostly discuss origins, science and hang with folks Ive known for years down in the basement.

Trump pertains to a discussion on morality because he is a PARTICULARLY immoral man who was elected to what we colloquially call "the leader of the free world."

Did I sense some moralising in that essay?

You bring it up a lot.

lol wtf

Do you mean moralizing? Yeah, it's a thread on morality. It's an interesting discussion topic, especially in philosophy with the is/ought problem.

Was morality invented?

Was morality invented?

Cats will cuddle and purr, yet think nothing of snatching food from one another.

I might well behave the same, if certain circumstances prevailed, and all morals and principles flew out of the window.

Yes, I heard about a study with rats. in one instance every rat was given equal amounts of food, and everyone had a mate and there was peace in the colony.

Then they put all of the food in a big pile and the bigger rats hoarded it all, attracted all the females, and the rest were left to devour one another or starve.

Sorry...

I tried to not speak about politics.

You bring it up a lot.

lol wtf

Do you mean moralizing? Yeah, it's a thread on morality. It's an interesting discussion topic, especially in philosophy with the is/ought problem.

The gerund or present participle: moralising.

Was morality invented?

Was morality invented?

Yes, I heard about a study with rats. in one instance every rat was given equal amounts of food, and everyone had a mate and there was peace in the colony.

Then they put all of the food in a big pile and the bigger rats hoarded it all, attracted all the females, and the rest were left to devour one another or starve.

Sorry...

I tried to not speak about politics.

I was thinking of cases where one was put into a moral dilemma.

Like the passengers of an aircraft that had crashed somewhere in the mountains of South America (I think). And to survive, they had to decide whether to eat the flesh of their dead companions.

lol wtf

The gerund or present participle: moralising.
No in our dictionary.

Anyhoo ~ yes, I certainly was moralizing in a thread regarding morals. Seemed pertinent at the time but this neener/neener aside is kind of lame, and boring.

General Intent can be everything. Full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work is moral if the general intent is Good and not Bad.

Forum List

Back