Can Atheists be Moral?

General Intent can be everything. Full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work is moral if the general intent is Good and not Bad.

ugh, Still struggling with the full body massage message again...Don't know how to write a happy ending? get a girlfriend already. Sheesh!
i am the one being the most moral by being the most civil.

i love taking the moral high ground and arguing those of the opposing view, into submission.
Yeah but when all you want to bring up is your disappointment with your experiences at massage parlors, well, WTF.

Have you tried online dating? Saying hello to someone in person?
no, but i can make up stories just by typing. anybody can do that. Men have arguments.

No in our dictionary.

Anyhoo ~ yes, I certainly was moralizing in a thread regarding morals. Seemed pertinent at the time but this neener/neener aside is kind of lame, and boring.

I think the constant Trump repetition is lame and boring.

What exactly do you find exciting?
I don't know, because I dont experience what you're complaining about. Trump doesnt often get brought up in the conversations Im having here, and in comparison to what the bulk of the board is discussing on the daily its actually fairly rare.

Its not exciting to talk about Trump, it simply pertains to a chat regarding morality.

I'm not complaining. Sounds like you are. Or spinning the narrative.
general intent is everything.

No it's not.
Yes, it is. Why do you not know this?

General Intent can be everything. Full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work is moral if the general intent is Good and not Bad.
Danny, thats just a weird comment bro.
you just are not Happy enough, sis.
I dont go out on the limbs that you do, for sure!

Is it moral to sexualize every thread, oh I dunno.

Hey can atheists be moral

for the Good, not the Bad.
Intent seems relevant for both good and bad.

If I get hit by a bus, that would seem a bad outcome for me but if my intent was to save my daughter.....I guess thats different.
that is a bit extreme. but, i get your point.

Good intentions should be Good. Would something done with Good intentions be Bad?

Danny, thats just a weird comment bro.
you just are not Happy enough, sis.
I dont go out on the limbs that you do, for sure!

Is it moral to sexualize every thread, oh I dunno.

Hey can atheists be moral

for the Good, not the Bad.
Intent seems relevant for both good and bad.

If I get hit by a bus, that would seem a bad outcome for me but if my intent was to save my daughter.....I guess thats different.
that is a bit extreme. but, i get your point.

Good intentions should be Good. Would something done with Good intentions be Bad?
Good intention should be good, ya dont say!

To your question ~ that's a relative notion.

In the bus example, my good intention would be good for my saved daughter, good for my sense of peace in knowing my daughter saved, and bad for my physical well-being, depending how animal the driver was going, speed-wise.

how about this, can women who act like "bitches" instead of being "sugar and spice and everything nice" be Good and not Bad.
It depends on the context of why they're acting like they're acting. I can certainly provide a context where a woman being a bitch is morally justified.

how about this, can women who act like "bitches" instead of being "sugar and spice and everything nice" be Good and not Bad.
It depends on the context of why they're acting like they're acting. I can certainly provide a context where a woman being a bitch is morally justified.
we know women know how to talk and make appointments.

Where’s yours?

I'm going to assume that you have none. Mine is the Bible. As usual, I answer your questions while you do not answer mine you sniveling hiding coward and liar. And are you Canadian to boot? You should move there if you aren't. The US is too hypocritical to you, you hypocrite. Are you a lardie, too, like the stereotypical atheist? You could be Canadian bacon over there.

I gave you more than small numbers. I gave you the United States of America. A so called Christian nation that continued owning blacks when the rest of the world stopped because they knew it was wrong.

I guess America wasn’t a real Christian nation.

You haughtily deemed yourself judge and jury. Unfortunately, you are not the executioner, but Jesus is and has the power. While Darwinism isn't responsible for slavery (slavery was something that the racist liberal party wanted -- always did, always now -- in the US, it did cause a lot of people to be murdered by Hitler and the rest due to eugenics. We had civil war in the US. Today, we have the liberal Planned Parenthood which is a racist liberal organization. Furthermore, state atheism has killed the most people in history. Those aren't small numbers, but bigger numbers than yours. Those are facts.

Last edited:
Sure, as long it keeps you from feeling entitled to a happy ending.
women who do me the most must love me the most.

Sure. Either that or you exposed an easy way to put a ring in your nose. Either way why are you complaining about massage parlors Romeo?

Some once told me that you don't pay them to love you.

Sure. Either that or you exposed an easy way to put a ring in your nose. Either way why are you complaining about massage parlors Romeo?

not sure how you reached that conclusion.

it is about women being willing to talk and be Bad, but not make appointments for full body massage for one to three hours at a time, to help a guy be Good.

not sure how you reached that conclusion.

it is about women being willing to talk and be Bad, but not make appointments for full body massage for one to three hours at a time, to help a guy be Good.
Sheesh. help a guy be good? OK.

May I offer you a vat of vaseline, a naked picture of Jesus on the cross, :boobies: and a moist towelette?

Last edited:
Many theists believe it is clear-cut. Humans can only have opinions about morality, and no one’s opinion is any more valid than anyone else’s. This leads them to the conclusion that an objective source of morality must stand apart from, and above, humans. That source, they say, is God. Since atheists, reject God, atheists can have no basis for morality.

This is really two separate arguments: (1) that God is the source of objective morality and humans can learn morality from God and (2) that humans on their own have no way to know what is moral and what is not.

Can atheists be moral? - Atheist Alliance International

"Morality", however one defines that, is innate and buttressed by social mores. Inventing an imaginary sky-pixie has zero influence on that. Imaginary friends are a crutch.

Simple as that really.

I just wanted to use the word "buttressed" in a post. Mission accomplished. :rock:

Forum List

Back