Can Atheists be Moral?

We are good people. What examples can you give that illustrate how you’re a more moral atheist than us. I can’t wait to hear this spin
What about that whole being a Democrat thing? Forget that little bitty error, did you? Everyone on this forum knows that you are obviously a Democrat! How do you expect to explain that away?

Being a Democrat is some very evil shit! Dude. In other words, very immoral shit.

They were nice, once upon a time.
So were the Jews, right before God stopped the human sacrifice punking of Abraham..
Mindful the moral wants to round up us democrats and put us in camps
I actually prefer liberals over libertarians. Libertarians are amoral. At least Democrats believe they are moral even though they are diametrically opposed to what is good and just.
It's all about personal perspective...

We are good people. What examples can you give that illustrate how you’re a more moral atheist than us. I can’t wait to hear this spin
What about that whole being a Democrat thing? Forget that little bitty error, did you? Everyone on this forum knows that you are obviously a Democrat! How do you expect to explain that away?

Being a Democrat is some very evil shit! Dude. In other words, very immoral shit.

So were the Jews, right before God stopped the human sacrifice punking of Abraham..
I actually prefer liberals over libertarians. Libertarians are amoral. At least Democrats believe they are moral even though they are diametrically opposed to what is good and just.
in special pleading, the right wing is Always right.

Is there ever an ending?

Only 'onwards'.
the Pursuit of Happiness?

That's what Americans do.
a happy ending is not helpful?

I queried is there such a thing as an 'ending'?
if we limit ourselves to discrete sessions.
Sure... Promises promises. You've been beating around the bush for days now and still no happy ending.

I want my money back!

Had to inform myself on that one.

'amoral/ immoral. Both have to do with right and wrong, but amoral means having no sense of either, like a fish, but the evil immoral describes someone who knows the difference, doesn't care, and says "mwah ha ha" while twirling a mustache. If you call someone immoral, you are saying that person knows better.'

Vocabulary.com

If Moses, who should have known better, told you to turn to a statue of a bronze serpent for healing are they immoral, insane, or just testing you?

No. You are just testing me.

You should know better.

Than what?

'amoral/ immoral. Both have to do with right and wrong, but amoral means having no sense of either, like a fish, but the evil immoral describes someone who knows the difference, doesn't care, and says "mwah ha ha" while twirling a mustache. If you call someone immoral, you are saying that person knows better.'

Vocabulary.com
Yes, unless they have rationalized wrong as right. And in that case they still believe in right and wrong whereas an amoral person doesn’t.
the right wing has nothing but fallacy and believe they are Right.

the Pursuit of Happiness?

That's what Americans do.
a happy ending is not helpful?

I queried is there such a thing as an 'ending'?
if we limit ourselves to discrete sessions.
Sure... Promises promises. You've been beating around the bush for days now and still no happy ending.

I want my money back!
i have a happy camper policy.

You make that blatantly obvious.

You make that blatantly obvious.
Would you rather play ask me another?

Vocabulary.com

If Moses, who should have known better, told you to turn to a statue of a bronze serpent for healing are they immoral, insane, or just testing you?

You should know better.

Than what?

Just wanted to let you know that its probably a waste of time to argue about morality with a person who is an antisemite Monday through Saturday and then on Sunday begs God for forgiveness for being such an asshole during the week and then to show God how sorry he is for his sins, celebrates the torture and death of a Jew.

Might as well debate trump, who always tells it like it is, about the value of honesty.

Vocabulary.com

You should know better.

Than what?

Just wanted to let you know that its probably a waste of time to argue about morality with a person who is an antisemite Monday through Saturday and then on Sunday begs God for forgiveness for being such an asshole during the week and then to show God how sorry he is for his sins, celebrates the torture and death of a Jew.

Might as well debate trump, who always tells it like it is, about the value of honesty.

Who's that then? The 'person', not Trump.

You should know better.

Than what?

Who was it that brought up amoral vs immoral, democrats are evil, etc.?

A wild and crazy guy who just loves to golf and gets his spiritual life from doing exactly that which God promises results in death, according to the book he cites without knowing the meaning of the words or subjects about which he is so dogmatic.

The dead know nothing, remember? Would you jump into a pit of snakes to look for a snack?

You should know better.

Than what?

A wild and crazy guy who just loves to golf and gets his spiritual life from doing exactly what God promises results in death.

The dead know nothing, remember? Would you jump into a pit of snakes to look for a snack?

Oh you mean the vague ambiguous one?

You should know better.

Than what?

A wild and crazy guy who just loves to golf and gets his spiritual life from doing exactly what God promises results in death.

If you want to be a mouse in the mouth of a cat that just found a new friend to play with who am I to judge? What else can I say aside from mazel tov!

Than what?

If you want to be a mouse in the mouth of a cat that just found a new friend to play with who am I to judge? What else can I say aside from mazel tov!

Yes or no would have sufficed.

Maybe so.

Anyway, you probably are already well acquainted with the subtle tactics and potentially crippling effects of the psychological assaults on the unsuspecting by those who merely want to save your soul because they really, really, really love Jesus, a lot.

Do what you want. I'm going to hell in a bucket. At least thats what I heard.

Last edited:

Maybe so.

Anyway, you probably are already well acquainted with the subtle tactics and potentially crippling effects of the psychological assaults on the unsuspecting by those who merely want to save your soul because they really, really, really love Jesus, a lot.

I'm not going to do anything.

Maybe so.

a bucket?

I'm going in a hand-basket.

Maybe so.

a bucket?

I'm going in a hand-basket.

What! You don't believe that God could be born into this world so that he could talk about himself? If you don't believe that you won't believe that God could turn himself into a lifeless matzo. If you don't believe that he can turn himself into a lifeless matzo you will never know what its like to go insane when you eat him.

Loser.

Vocabulary.com

You should know better.

Than what?

how much is how i feel at the moment, worth?

constructive criticism is much more constructive and valuable as a result.

Forum List

Back