Can Atheists be Moral?

I'm fed up of talking about Donald Trump. Except on threads pertaining to him.
Well a good idea is to take it out on me!

lol wtf

Hey, this is called "us message board - a political discussion forum" on the front page...

and in that context, the vast majority of the folks are talking EXCLUSIVELY politics, on the daily.

Me, in comparison to THEM? lol, I rarely even bring it up. I mostly discuss origins, science and hang with folks Ive known for years down in the basement.

Trump pertains to a discussion on morality because he is a PARTICULARLY immoral man who was elected to what we colloquially call "the leader of the free world."

He came up organically, in that sense.

Did I sense some moralising in that essay?
Do you mean moralizing? Yeah, it's a thread on morality. It's an interesting discussion topic, especially in philosophy with the is/ought problem.

The gerund or present participle: moralising.
No in our dictionary.

Anyhoo ~ yes, I certainly was moralizing in a thread regarding morals. Seemed pertinent at the time but this neener/neener aside is kind of lame, and boring.

I think the constant Trump repetition is lame and boring.

What exactly do you find exciting?

Well a good idea is to take it out on me!

lol wtf

Hey, this is called "us message board - a political discussion forum" on the front page...

and in that context, the vast majority of the folks are talking EXCLUSIVELY politics, on the daily.

Me, in comparison to THEM? lol, I rarely even bring it up. I mostly discuss origins, science and hang with folks Ive known for years down in the basement.

Trump pertains to a discussion on morality because he is a PARTICULARLY immoral man who was elected to what we colloquially call "the leader of the free world."

He came up organically, in that sense.

Do you mean moralizing? Yeah, it's a thread on morality. It's an interesting discussion topic, especially in philosophy with the is/ought problem.

No in our dictionary.

Anyhoo ~ yes, I certainly was moralizing in a thread regarding morals. Seemed pertinent at the time but this neener/neener aside is kind of lame, and boring.

I don't know, because I dont experience what you're complaining about. Trump doesnt often get brought up in the conversations Im having here, and in comparison to what the bulk of the board is discussing on the daily its actually fairly rare.

Its not exciting to talk about Trump, it simply pertains to a chat regarding morality.

General Intent can be everything. Full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work is moral if the general intent is Good and not Bad.

Shutup about that, will you? Find your own G-spot.

A neck massage will suffice, thankyou.
you are not Happy enough and could be Happier.

sugar and spice and everything nice, is the general intent.

General Intent can be everything. Full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work is moral if the general intent is Good and not Bad.

ugh, Still struggling with the full body massage message again...Don't know how to write a happy ending? get a girlfriend already. Sheesh!

No in our dictionary.

I don't know, because I dont experience what you're complaining about. Trump doesnt often get brought up in the conversations Im having here, and in comparison to what the bulk of the board is discussing on the daily its actually fairly rare.

Its not exciting to talk about Trump, it simply pertains to a chat regarding morality.

I'm not complaining. Sounds like you are. Or spinning the narrative.

ugh, Still struggling with the full body massage message again...Don't know how to write a happy ending? get a girlfriend already. Sheesh!
i am the one being the most moral by being the most civil.

i love taking the moral high ground and arguing those of the opposing view, into submission.

No in our dictionary.

general intent is everything.

Danny, thats just a weird comment bro.
you just are not Happy enough, sis.
I dont go out on the limbs that you do, for sure!

Is it moral to sexualize every thread, oh I dunno.

Hey can atheists be moral

for the Good, not the Bad.

Why would I want one from you? When I can go round the corner to the Thai place and get one?

i am the one being the most moral by being the most civil.

i love taking the moral high ground and arguing those of the opposing view, into submission.
Yeah but when all you want to bring up is your disappointment with your experiences at massage parlors, well, WTF.

Have you tried online dating? Saying hello to someone in person?

No in our dictionary.

No it's not.

No in our dictionary.

Thats really weird, I thought hobelim and I were talking about the morality of Trump and you interjected about how sick of hearing about Trump you are...

and now youre bickering over whether your interjection was a "complaint" or not....

Are you o.c.d. or something? Do you argue over what color the sky is, over breakfast?

Calm down.

No in our dictionary.

Thats really weird, I thought hobelim and I were talking about the morality of Trump and you interjected about how sick of hearing about Trump you are...

and now youre bickering over whether your interjection was a "complaint" or not....

Are you o.c.d. or something? Do you argue over what color the sky is, over breakfast?

Calm down.

Are you a control freak or something?

No in our dictionary.

Calm down.

Are you a control freak or something?
I didnt interject into anyones dialogue to try to complain that they stop talking about something because youre sick of it...that'd be you....and then you called me the one complaining and me the control freak.

Look, whatever mental problem youre having here - take it out on someone else. Id like to chat about morality, without your desire to control the parameters because you're sad about Trump.

Danny, thats just a weird comment bro.
you just are not Happy enough, sis.
I dont go out on the limbs that you do, for sure!

Is it moral to sexualize every thread, oh I dunno.

Hey can atheists be moral

for the Good, not the Bad.
Intent seems relevant for both good and bad.

If I get hit by a bus, that would seem a bad outcome for me but if my intent was to save my daughter.....I guess thats different.

Why would I want one from you? When I can go round the corner to the Thai place and get one?
why be unHappy when you can always get it? it should be immoral.

Forum List

Back