Can early voting ballots be counted BEFORE election Day?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Both sides of the aisle are spewing that one or the other candidates are "ahead" based on early voting counts....
For example, that Clinton is ahead in NC or that Trump is ahead in FL.

Look up what the law states regarding DISCLOSURE of early ballots, and you'll have your answer to the thread's title question.

Lets stop the nonsense.

Both sides of the aisle are spewing that one or the other candidates are "ahead" based on early voting counts....

Look up what the law states regarding DISCLOSURE of early ballots, and you'll have your answer to the thread's title question.

Lets stop the nonsense.

I agree. Let's stop all early voting, and absentee voting outside of dire or impossible circumstances.

Lets stop the nonsense.

I agree. Let's stop all early voting, and absentee voting outside of dire or impossible circumstances.
you mean like it used to be before the democrats started looking for new ways to steal elections?

That's not what he is talking about.

There is blatant lying being passed off as legitimate speculation.

There was a thread created this morning about how Trump had won early voting in Florida, although that makes no sense because Florida does not count early voting ballots until election day.

That's not what he is talking about.

There is blatant lying being passed off as legitimate speculation.

There was a thread created this morning about how Trump had won early voting in Florida, although that makes no sense because Florida does not count early voting ballots until election day.
what happens to all of the early votes for hillary when she hopefully dies from whatever disease she suffers, prior to election day.
And before you all attack, I only wish her death because it would be the compassionate thing for her considering how bad off she is with no evident hope of recovery

what happens to all of the early votes for hillary when she hopefully dies from whatever disease she suffers, prior to election day.
And before you all attack, I only wish her death because it would be the compassionate thing for her considering how bad off she is with no evident hope of recovery

Not sure how that is relevant.

The OP made the point to not treat these lies as fact, and I agree that lies should not be treated as facts.

Lets stop the nonsense.

I'm not sure why they are already casting early ballots at this stage of the game? But I agree wholeheartedly with counting early ballots as they arrive in sufficient numbers, rather than waiting until after the polls close on Election Day.

Lets stop the nonsense.

We can generally know the party affiliation of the voters, and people draw estimates from that.

For example, that Clinton is ahead in NC or that Trump is ahead in FL. Look up what the law states regarding DISCLOSURE of early ballots, and you'll have your answer to the thread's title question. Lets stop the nonsense.
I'm not sure why they are already casting early ballots at this stage of the game? But I agree wholeheartedly with counting early ballots as they arrive in sufficient numbers, rather than waiting until after the polls close on Election Day.
First of all, early voting hasn't started and, secondly, the tally wouldn't be reported until after the close of voting, regardless.

Lets stop the nonsense.

We can generally know the party affiliation of the voters, and people draw estimates from that.
then you would be wrong when guessing who I voted for based on affiliation. Pretty sure Im not the only one

For example, that Clinton is ahead in NC or that Trump is ahead in FL. Look up what the law states regarding DISCLOSURE of early ballots, and you'll have your answer to the thread's title question. Lets stop the nonsense.
First of all, early voting hasn't started and, secondly, the tally wouldn't be reported until after the close of voting, regardless.
Are you sure the dems are not allowing early voting earlier than usual? to keep it so limited to specific times could disproportionately disenfranchise the dead

Lets stop the nonsense.

then you would be wrong when guessing who I voted for based on affiliation. Pretty sure Im not the only one

Nobody mentioned you or any individual specifically. It's an estimate based on the historical fact of how either party votes.

you should only be allowed to vote on election day. Absentee ballots should be available for those unable to physically make it to the polling place and for those who are out of the country on election day. The polls are open early and late so the "I have to work" argument is bullshit.

Lets stop the nonsense.

Nobody mentioned you or any individual specifically. It's an estimate based on the historical fact of how either party votes.

I agree with you------------first time ever on any topic

Lets stop the nonsense.

This is not a standard election with the candidates that are running, it would be foolish to assume that the past statistics would hold true at this point.

Are you sure the dems are not allowing early voting earlier than usual? to keep it so limited to specific times could disproportionately disenfranchise the dead
Early voting times are a matter of public record.

Search by State & Topic | Vote411.org
very easy to access if you happen to live above the ground, however if you live below the ground you have to guess, how many times do you think these dead people want to claw their way out of their box?
Democrats are very responsive to the needs of the dead voter.

Lets stop the nonsense.

They count them but they don't release the early vote count.

Because reagan was called as the winner in 1980 hours before we voted in the west, it's illegal to release ballot counts until after the polls close on election night.

So if anyone says the early vote count has been released they're lying.

Lets stop the nonsense.

They do count the early voting ballots before election day.

It's illegal to release the ballot count until polls are closed on election day.

Forum List

Back