Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

Not quite since as we found out whilst Bundeswehr training in the USA - that e.g. segregation at the officers mess at Ft. Sill, Oklahoma existed till 1977 - but yes at least the present and previous generation of Blacks was given equal human rights.
And again; If one possesses a low degree in education-in moral and social attitude/values he most likely won't be a successful participant in any society, especially not Blacks were whites constitute a majority

And white privilege has nothing to do with that. That all has to to with upbringing by black parents. That can only be changed by them.

Of course we're going to need it because these third worlders are too lazy to learn our language. That's why our borders need to be shut down until we can get rid of most of them and let the legal immigrants assimilate in American society.

I only met one American ex-pat in Costa Rica, when I lived there a few years ago, that learned Spanish, out of many. Most immigrants that make this country their home, learn English. They may not know English as well as you and me but they do learn enough English to function. The Hispanic immigrants are hard-working people and if you ask them the question "what is a woman?", they'll answer it by pointing at an actual woman or saying "it's an adult human female". Among the LGBTQs, there aren't too many Hispanics, injecting children with puberty blockers. That's mostly a Caucasian thing. All of this "woke" shit is mostly a white phenomenon.

As far as "third world", America is turning into a third-world country, assuming we're not already one. Our infrastructure is about 30, 40 years behind the rest of the industrialized world and it's falling apart. Bridges are collapsing. The cost of living is rising dramatically and current wages aren't enough. You need at least two people in the family working 60 hours weekly just to make ends meet. About 60% of the American workforce lives paycheck to paycheck. They're one paycheck away from skidrow.

REAGANOMICS.png

Last edited:
I only met one American ex-pat in Costa Rica, when I lived there a few years ago, that learned Spanish, out of many. Most immigrants that make this country their home, learn English. They may not know English as well as you and me but they do learn enough English to function. The Hispanic immigrants are hard-working people and if you ask them the question "what is a woman?", they'll answer it by pointing at an actual woman or saying "it's an adult human female". Among the LGBTQs, there aren't too many Hispanics, injecting children with puberty blockers. That's mostly a Caucasian thing. All of this "woke" shit. As far as "third world", America is turning into a third-world country, assuming we're not already one. Our infrastructure is about 30, 40 years behind the rest of the industrialized world and it's falling apart. Bridges are collapsing. The cost of living is rising dramatically and current wages aren't enough. You need at least two people in the family working 60 hours weekly just to make ends meet. About 60% of the workforce lives paycheck to paycheck. They're one paycheck away from skidrow.

I have no idea WTF that has to do with illegals invading our country. And anybody I know that's raising a family is not obligated to work 60 hours to week to do so. In fact one of my tenants is a single woman raising her two daughters on her own with no help from the father.

If most of these immigrants were learning our language, why is it we are slowly becoming a bilingual country? Why is it when I go to my ATM machine the first question it asks is what language I want. When I call a company the same thing. Voting the same thing. We didn't have to do this nonsense 30 years ago, so no, they are not learning our language.

Wrong, the thing you implied I said was not what I said. Not even close. That was you lying
I am really sorry you are that stupid and can't understand sarcasm even sarcasm that is correct in it's premise. Go cry some more victim

Yep but most of the black fathers leave their kids and know the gubmint will take care of them, then they go impregnate another

Yes then it's black mothers raising the kids. Example: I had to call the cops on my Section 8 neighbors once again last night. They had that jungle music blaring at 2:30 in the morning. She had her daughter over for some kind of party, and her daughter has two young kids. What happened to school? Mom wants to party by grandmas house and the kids are just going to have to skip school today? Or did they go and probably too tired to learn anything? Or is it white privilege because white people would never dream of doing anything like that?

Yes then it's black mothers raising the kids. Example: I had to call the cops on my Section 8 neighbors once again last night. They had that jungle music blaring at 2:30 in the morning. She had her daughter over for some kind of party, and her daughter has two young kids. What happened to school? Mom wants to party by grandmas house and the kids are just going to have to skip school today? Or did they go and probably too tired to learn anything? Or is it white privilege because white people would never dream of doing anything like that?
No it's racist because you pointed out the absolute truth, but they do not like truth! :auiqs.jpg:

Correct - but that wasn't the initial reason for my post.

It had been stated that unlike e.g. wealth, education can't be passed down by the parents
This IMO isn't correct - because educated parents pass down that "educational influence" just as lesser or low educated parents do.

Which brings us back to the topic of White Privilege - it is a fact that adult whites in general possess a higher education and income than blacks, which in return results in a higher educational level for those white kids and a lesser educational standard for those black kids - it's a spiral that has existed for centuries.
Why don’t you and your fellow demofks want them to get more education options? You all keep objecting to school choice! So take your panties and clean out your own shit

And you're going to whine and cry when it is pointed out that you are a racist, right?
Still trying to figure out how all you racists actually justify it? Yelling at whites who have no impact on black lives is suddenly open season for hate you bitch about!

Forum List

Back