Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

:lmao:
Of course you are, precious.
cope-dont-care.gif

What exactly is a "good salary"?

Where you have enough to pay all of your bills and you have some extra money to enjoy life with your wife and kids. Commonsense, it's not complicated, as you're trying to make it.

Where you have enough to pay all of your bills and you have some extra money to enjoy life with your wife and kids. Commonsense, is not complicated, as you're trying to make it.
You said "just to make ends meet." Don't move the goalposts now.

Is the debt out of control because the government didn't take enough money from you, or is it because the people with all the money haven't been contributing to the kitty?

Actually, the people with all the money have been contributing to the kitty. One could say they aren't paying 'their fair share', whatever that is but it's always more than they are paying now. But one might also say that everybody else has not been contributing as much to the kitty either. In other countries that have a robust social safety net, everybody pays at least a VAT tax plus some income tax on top of that.

The real reason why our debt is out of control is not a lack of revenue, it's the overspending of money that we don't have. And both parties share the blame for this, although the democrats are the worse offenders. They always want to spend more in Congress than the GOP does, history bears that out.

You said "just to make ends meet." Don't move the goalposts now.
Tens of millions of Americans can't make ends meet unless they work long hours. Yep? What's the point? You asked me what a "good salary" is, and I answered your question. It's when you can pay all of your bills and you still have money left to do the things you enjoy. Like duh, how complicated is that?

you-are-so-dumb-you-are-really-dumb.gif

Last edited:
Tell us more stories about scaring the bad man at the bookstore, hardo.

I speak Spanish in public with my wife, and kids, often. I also speak English, but if I see a MAGA hat-wearing asshole, I will speak Spanish. Why not? I have the right to speak whatever language I want to, in public, with my family and friends, or with whoever I feel like speaking Spanish to. Try to stop me from speaking Spanish in a public venue.

Actually, the people with all the money have been contributing to the kitty. One could say they aren't paying 'their fair share', whatever that is but it's always more than they are paying now. But one might also say that everybody else has not been contributing as much to the kitty either. In other countries that have a robust social safety net, everybody pays at least a VAT tax plus some income tax on top of that.

The real reason why our debt is out of control is not a lack of revenue, it's the overspending of money that we don't have. And both parties share the blame for this, although the democrats are the worse offenders. They always want to spend more in Congress than the GOP does, history bears that out.
I don't hear any attempt coming from you for an honest conversation. However, you did start out with a floundering admission that revenue is lacking. To which I'll just remind you os America's income inequality.

embelish this a bit. Are you saying working people owe their money to low income do nothings? hahahahahahahahahaha you must be the good humor dude.
That's not an accurate way of saying that the bills have to be paid, but it could invite a rational discussion. I'll start by warning you on 'no spam' and no profanity allowed.

Tens of millions of Americans can't make ends meet unless they work long hours. Yep? What's the point? You asked me what a "good salary" is, and I answered your question. It's when you can pay all of your bills and you still have money left to do the things you enjoy. Like duh, how complicated is that?

Choose your words more carefully if you don't like being held accountable for them.

Choose your words more carefully if you don't like being held accountable for them.
Improve your reading comprehension that way you won't make stupid statements about what people are actually saying.

Hats make you speak Spanish? If you see someone wearing shoes do you speak French?

See, you just proved my point. Improve your reading comprehension, that way you won't make stupid assumptions and statements like I only speak Spanish in public when I see red hats. You need to learn how to think rationally.

Forum List

Back