🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

Is the debt out of control because the government didn't take enough money from you, or is it because the people with all the money haven't been contributing to the kitty?

The people with all the money contribute the vast majority of what is in the kitty. It is the lowest earners in society that contribute the least and vote HEAVILY Democratic. My family pays for Democrats who choose not to work. Yeah, I have a problem with that.

I have no idea WTF that has to do with illegals invading our country. And anybody I know that's raising a family is not obligated to work 60 hours to week to do so. In fact one of my tenants is a single woman raising her two daughters on her own with no help from the father.

If most of these immigrants were learning our language, why is it we are slowly becoming a bilingual country? Why is it when I go to my ATM machine the first question it asks is what language I want. When I call a company the same thing. Voting the same thing. We didn't have to do this nonsense 30 years ago, so no, they are not learning our language.

Since when do Hispanics need to throw away their Spanish culture to be Americans? We are bilingual, speaking both English and Spanish. I have no problem recognizing the English language as the official language of our country when it comes to government documents and proceedings. The functionary aspect of government is in English and I'm fine with that. The primary language of our country is English and everyone should know English, I agree with that. What I don't agree with is some MAGA hat-wearing asshole telling me when I'm standing in line at the Barnes & Nobles Cafe, waiting to buy a coffee and a bagel, that I can't speak Spanish to my 82-year-old father. Hey, you right-wing white bigot, GO FUCK YOURSELF, how about that? I can speak Spanish whenever I want to, and you white racist assholes can't do a thing about it. That dumb-ass redneck shut the fuck up when he saw I was ready to throw some fists. Quietly, angrily mumbling some stupid shit about Hispanics under his breath as he retreated.

1611713535-redneck.jpg

Last edited:
A family can get by with one bread winner. It is a matter of making choices.

It depends on how much that single breadwinner makes. He better make a lot of money, that's for sure. Society needs to have the infrastructure to provide everyone with the opportunity to go to school, whether it's college or vocational job training. The 60% that are living paycheck to paycheck are working long hours and don't have the means or time to improve their situation financially. Their lives consist of working long hours for low pay.

Around 1986 in Titusville, FL TPD conducted such a raid.
Unmarked officers in ninja outfits stormed a house with flashbangs looking for drugs
The homeowner, sleeping in his bedroom shot and killed an officer as he burst into the bedroom.
His was the only gun in the house and there were no drugs
TPD got their 'tip' from an informant trying to beat a drug charge

The State of Florida spent the next two years prosecuting the man and destroying his life
He was found not guilty

You haven't seen posts bitching about having immigrant and/or non-native English speaking students in our public schools? If not, you haven't been paying attention.
the argument was blacks not illegals. Illegals don't belong here.

The people with all the money contribute the vast majority of what is in the kitty. It is the lowest earners in society that contribute the least
Yes, of course but the people with all the money don't contribute enough. Income inequallity ya know!
and vote HEAVILY Democratic. My family pays for Democrats who choose not to work. Yeah, I have a problem with that.
You should have a problem and you should also know how to change the situation. It may have something to do with socially responsible government. Maybe we can talk about that sometime? Before you grow up and have to pay like your family!

Yes, of course but the people with all the money don't contribute enough. Income inequallity ya know!
embelish this a bit. Are you saying working people owe their money to low income do nothings? hahahahahahahahahaha you must be the good humor dude.

Forum List

Back