🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

2c4f25684dd183aedf67b492465be5a88f33d9f665b7d27f9a55511fa409c3e8.jpg

You know what the whites did to the blacks in Tulsa, Oklahoma at the turn of the century, when they turned a large area of the city into a buslting little metropolis? With black-owned banks and even a black wall street. It was an impressive accomplishment made by former slaves, trying to build their lives and community. A white racist mob burned everything down and murdered over 800 blacks. It's silly to pretend that both whites and blacks in this country were treated the same and had the exact same opportunities.

The black experience in America is one of slavery, having your wife and children taken away from you by your white master. Until the mid-1800s, there were no laws protecting slaves from their masters splitting black families apart, selling mom to one white plantation owner, and selling her husband to another. Imagine generations of black men being humiliated, denigrated like that by their white masters (other men). Jim Crow laws lasted till the 1960s, a black man with his wife and child had to sit at the back of the bus. Can you imagine how humiliating it must have been for a black man to be called a "boy" by some white racist redneck, in front of his wife and kids? That's how it was for blacks in America for centuries. Even until recently, in the 1960s.

Last edited:
28 pages in has anyone posted evidence of white privilege?

Who cares?
The poor are not your enemy.
Corporate welfare is.
That is what is draining your country.
Millionaires like Donald Trump who game the system and wind up paying $750 in tax (look it up) ....on MILLIONS!

Wrong. 50% of the people in this country don't pay ANY federal income taxes. That is a HUGE problem.

Last edited:

Horror moment dad-of-two California doctor, 58, cycling on Pacific Coast Highway is mowed down by a Lexus and then stabbed to death by the driver - a former accountant making 'white privilege' slurs who was restrained by shocked bystanders​

28 pages in has anyone posted evidence of white privilege?

I believe the "woke" liberals exaggerate the issue of "white privilege", discrediting the idea through their exaggerated claims. But is there any white privilege at all? Come on, do we really even have to ask that question? There is clearly several benefits that come with being a white man in America, and to pretend otherwise is disingenuous at best.

I believe the "woke" liberals exaggerate the issue of "white privilege", discrediting the idea through their exaggerated claims. But is there any white privilege at all? Come on, do we really even have to ask that question? There is clearly several benefits that come with being a white man in America, and to pretend otherwise is disingenuous at best.

What are those privileges? Do those same privileges exists for all white men regardless of economic status?

Horror moment dad-of-two California doctor, 58, cycling on Pacific Coast Highway is mowed down by a Lexus and then stabbed to death by the driver - a former accountant making 'white privilege' slurs who was restrained by shocked bystanders​

I'm an older guy. I was born into a strictly Polish community where Polish immigrants moved to. In our community many people spoke Polish. The mass at our church had Polish and English services, our small stores had sales signs in Polish, our Catholic school had free English night classes for the immigrants. My parents and grandparents spoke Polish when they wanted to discuss something they didn't want us kids to hear.

But outside our community, everybody spoke English.
So, things are as they've always been.

Post evidence of white privilege. You can't.

None of that is white privilege. I post an article of a black man who violently murdered a white man screaming about non existent white privilege. You are satanic just like (((Marcuse))) who wrote that whites do not deserve constitutional protections. This was in the 1960's.

Teach young black fathers to stick around, as that is the biggest issue facing the black community. Is it white privilege that since about 9 I have been earning money by busting my arse? Is it privilege that I have been a tax paying citizen since I was 16? How about the fact that I did it by busting my arse to learn a trade, without having a degree, then working my way up till not only do I do my job, but train others, while paying for so many people to not even try, because well they are victims of the white man, kiss my arse. Again quit being a victim. Today's racism is affirmative action
White privilege has nothing to do with whether or not you’re economically successful, dope.

Forum List

Back