Can everyone just flat out say which part of the political spectrum they are on?

I've been getting a little confused lately, and I think I called some rightwingers liberals, which if it were so, it be a grievous mistake.

I'll start
Party, then ideology.
Republican - Social Conservative - Economic Libertarian.

Moderate liberal, despite what some users like to think.

Socially I am progressive.

I am a proud American that supports the private market system. However, I do believe our market system should be strictly (but not heavily) regulated. I believe in taxation.

While I do support state's rights, I still believe that the federal government should have a significant role in administration. I am against the idea of libertarianism.

Last edited:
I've been getting a little confused lately, and I think I called some rightwingers liberals, which if it were so, it be a grievous mistake.

I'll start
Party, then ideology.

I am a proud American that supports the private market system. However, I do believe our market system should be strictly (but not heavily) regulated. I believe in taxation.

While I do support state's rights, I still believe that the federal government should have a significant role in administration. I am against the idea of libertarianism.

That's what every libturd claims. However, by the time they are done regulating it, the market has effectively been abolished.

I'll start
Party, then ideology.

That's what every libturd claims. However, by the time they are done regulating it, the market has effectively been abolished.

Do you know what republican self made business man Mitt Romney saidd during the primaries? Regulations are necessary! Don't believe me? Look it up.

My political compass

Economic Left/Right: -5.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.10

pcgraphpng.php

The Political Compass

Do you know what republican self made business man Mitt Romney saidd during the primaries? Regulations are necessary! Don't believe me? Look it up.

So what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Politically: Mostly Conservative with some Libertarianism thrown in.

Social Issues: Liberal/Tolerant

Economically: Standard Capitalist with only enough Government regulation to keep us safe. Anymore, such as nanny state bullshit, is a no-go.

Political/economic: Fiscal conservative who wants a smaller government with a huge amount of common sense.
Social: mostly moderate, depends
Registered Republican but don't trust Rs or Ds, believe they're mostly out for themselves.

Last edited:
Taking a political 'test" is all fine and dandy, but:

1 The test itself could be flawed.

2 The person taking the test can influence the outcome by not being completely honest.

Not to say that a test is a bad idea, but take it for what It's worth.

I will decline to participate, because I feel no need to defend my political leanings - that will reflect upon the stance I take on the issues.

Conservative Reagan loving Republican that is actual centrist on a lot of issues. Abortion, bad, death penalty bad but I can understand the DP.

Forum List

Back