Can everyone just flat out say which part of the political spectrum they are on?

Thought I was a fiscal conservative but I took the Libertarian purity Test and found I was a Libertarian as well! Who knew?

registered democrat, but I've lost total faith in that party. I lean moor towards conservative values although I don't feel the current republicans are representing those values either. on some social issues I tend to be more liberal. I feel everyone is entitled to their own personal beliefs and should have the ability to live their lives as they choose. I am definitely anti big government. government needs to stay out of our lives and stop mandating and legislating what we do. i'm against social programs because they have become a lifestyle instead of a helping hand. i'm sick of the way politicians use our tax dollars to secure votes. Big government = big waste. government is inefficient. the supreme court has become a waste. it is now a partisan tool.

pcgraphpng.php

Economic Left
Social Libertarian

Last edited:
In the real world, I'm a moderate centrist/liberal. In the new bs TP GOP, I'm a communist, fascist,white hating racist, NWO America hater...lol

Last edited:
I am a rabid libertarian and freedom lover.

However, everyone else belongs behind bars and/or being my own personal slave if you ask me.

Forum List

Back