Can Felons vote?

Felons CAN VOTE in Maine, while in prison....they never changed their voting laws after blacks were given their right to vote....all the states in the South immediately began changing their present laws which allowed all felons their right to vote in prison, to taking that right away from them, to stop mostly black men in prison populations, from voting....

taking away felons right to vote, which they always had prior to blacks being freed, was done purely for racist reasons...

I didn't know that, until recently, when I searched the history of voting rights...

Who ever thought felons can't vote? Of course they can vote. They have their own political party. They are called "Democrats".

Who ever thought felons can't vote? Of course they can vote. They have their own political party. They are called "Democrats".
:rolleyes:

Truth hurts babe. Back in the late 90s, I remember walking around to open admitted democrats over and over, and asking them "so you know he's lying" yes. "and you know he's lying under oath" yes. "And you know that's a felony to obstruct justice" Yes. "and you know it's a felony to lie under oath" yes. "and you know he's been tampering with witnesses, which is a felony" yes.

"and you still support him?"

Well he looked good, and the economy is fine, so I don't have a problem with it. -Democrats

I heard that from a dozen, or two dozen people. And at that time, I had no idea about Ted Kennedy murdering an intern.

the bottom line is, they all knew he was a felon. They all knew he was breaking the law left and right. They all knew he was a criminal.

And they all supported him.

So you can roll your eyes :D That's fine. Doesn't change anything. Democrats are the party of criminals. It doesn't surprise me one bit that they support the criminals voting. In New York, 62 of released felons, registered as Democrat. *shocking*. In NC, 52% of released felons registered as Democrat. New Mexico, 55% of released felons, registered as Democrat. Less than 20% in all three states, were Republican.

Just the facts babe. Democrat = Criminals, and criminal supporters. Just the facts.

Hell...

If you're a democrook you can be a felon and get elected to congress like Alcee Hastings.

Alcee%20Hastings%202.jpg

You can even kill a woman, never get convicted and keep a seat in the senate for over 40 years.

TeddyKMaryJo.png

You have too much self respect to be a democrook though.

oh please, as if republicans aren't the BIGGEST CRIMINALS in politics that ever existed....and their crap doesn't stink.... cut the intelligent humans on this board a break from your garbage,,,,

I wouldn't throw stones in glass houses if I were you...

oh please, as if republicans aren't the BIGGEST CRIMINALS in politics that ever existed....and their crap doesn't stink.... cut the intelligent humans on this board a break from your garbage,,,,

I wouldn't throw stones in glass houses if I were you...

Since I'm not a Republican, not a problem.

Do tell... .which republican murdered a young woman, and all of the right wing supported him?

He says he is not a rep, then turns around and fights for them.

What a joke! As if anyone should believe what he says now!

You think Kennedy murdered her? Do you know what the word "murder" means?

Do you have a daughter? Or a wife? Can I leave them at the bottom of a pond, and not call police until the next morning?
After all..... I didn't "murder" them. I only gave them an abundance of water, and lack of oxygen. It's the water that killed them.

Do you have a daughter? Or a wife? Can I leave them at the bottom of a pond, and not call police until the next morning?
After all..... I didn't "murder" them. I only gave them an abundance of water, and lack of oxygen. It's the water that killed them.

Do you know what the word "murder" means?

Do you know what the word "murder" means?

Yes. Next dumb question.

Forum List

Back