Can I pass as Slavic?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Gentleman's Club
And which type of Slav only like Bulgarian Slav maybe or also as Slovak, Polish, Ukranian, Russian etc.?

What do the Slavs here think, like Polishprince and Glasnost?

I talked yesterday to the Catholic Parish Priest. He asked me where I was baptised, I said in the Orthodox Church in Novi Becej. He said "Is that in Poland". I said "No that is in Serbia". Why do you think he thought it was in Poland? :facepalm, Do you think he mistook me for being Polish? Maybe because of my name if not because of my look? My name is Svetozar. That sounds ultra slavic.

Instagram Filter to make it more defined and better visible
CrossTShirt.jpg

Original Huawei Pictures
CrossTShirt2.jpg
CrossTShirt3.jpg

You're white. If you lived in the United States you would have "white privilege" which means police officers are polite to you, store security guards don't watch you, and people don't cross the street to avoid walking past you.

And which type of Slav only like Bulgarian Slav maybe or also as Slovak, Polish, Ukranian, Russian etc.?

I talked yesterday to the Catholic Parish Priest. He asked me where I was baptised, I said in the Orthodox Church in Novi Becej. He said "Is that in Poland". I said "No that is in Serbia". Why do you think he thought it was in Poland? :facepalm, Do you think he mistook me for being Polish? Maybe because of my name if not because of my look? My name is Svetozar. That sounds ultra slavic.

View attachment 453237

Original Huawei Pictures
View attachment 453239View attachment 453240

You could pass for Mexican. Just say you are Mexican and Biden will let you in the US with no questions asked.

View attachment 453237

Original Huawei Pictures

You could pass for Mexican. Just say you are Mexican and Biden will let you in the US with no questions asked.
Actually it is positive that there is a group which claims me, i never met a mestizo or latino or triracial latino who didnt thought Im a latino or can pass as one. The others dont think I can pass as one of them, only latinos do, but they place me on a lower social order because they have the casta system and they would place themselfes above me on that social ladder like "look man you look more bi/triracial then me I look castizo etc." So they claim I look more mestizo then them though. They dont claim Im white in latin america, though, they place me on a lower social ladder but they claim Im one.

View attachment 453237

Original Huawei Pictures
You look very Eastern European
You don’t look Very Jewish that is for sure

View attachment 453237

Original Huawei Pictures

Actually it is positive that there is a group which claims me, i never met a mestizo or latino or triracial latino who didnt thought Im a latino or can pass as one. The others dont think I can pass as one of them, only latinos do, but they place me on a lower social order because they have the casta system and they would place themselfes above me on that social ladder like "look man you look more bi/triracial then me I look castizo etc." So they claim I look more mestizo then them though. They dont claim Im white in latin america, though, they place me on a lower social ladder but they claim Im one.
You can easily pass as a Latino , too

View attachment 453237

Original Huawei Pictures

Do you think that slavs can easy pass as latinos? Or why did you first said I look eastern european, if you want to say i look like a roma, it is wrong to call roma eastern europeans, because they live everywhere in the world, are born everywhere and have all types of religions and identities, some are from the middle east, some are americans, some are germans, some are british. I dont know why the western europeans call the roma, eastern europeans, if it is solely based on their origins, they are multiracial with origins in india.

That being said, calling them eastern europeans makes it seem A) they are outsiders, foreigners, and will be deported which they do often like in France, they should not be in Britain or France or Germany and B) it is then more politically correct or "petty" to be racist to them, if they are seen as europeans, if they are seen as blacks or people of colour they would have more protection by the media or left which they dont have

View attachment 453237

Original Huawei Pictures

Do you think that slavs can easy pass as latinos? Or why did you first said I look eastern european, if you want to say i look like a roma, it is wrong to call roma eastern europeans, because they live everywhere in the world, are born everywhere and have all types of religions and identities, some are from the middle east, some are americans, some are germans, some are british. I dont know why the western europeans call the roma, eastern europeans, if it is solely based on their origins, they are multiracial with origins in india.
I would say Bulgaria , Romania , Armenian (that part )
You don’t look Russian !!
I am not that familiar with those nations

View attachment 453237

Original Huawei Pictures

I would say Bulgaria , Romania , Armenian (that part )
You don’t look Russian !!
I am not that familiar with those nations

Ok. I see what you say, makes now more sense. Maybe a Bulgarian can pass as Latino Im not sure. Some Armenians joined Latino Gangs before.

View attachment 453237

Original Huawei Pictures

Don't worry come to the US and Biden will take care of you. You can have all the welfare you want and free medical care. As long as you will vote for him and all his Demorats in the next elections. And to top it off, you don't even have to become and American citizen.

Forum List

Back