Can I take the time to share queen liberal, singing the left wing hippy anthem?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Can, can you believe it?

Here is the thing, like ALL liberals, she thinks she is making some deep point. Look at her face. Look at how proud she is with this fucking display.

Safe to say Mark David Chapman wasted the 5 bullets on the wrong left wing hippy.

Really? You think that was a good thing if applied to Yoko?

Pretty despicable ... even for you.

Really? You think that was a good thing if applied to Yoko?

Pretty despicable ... even for you.

Oh did I offend your little delicate sensibilities.

Another bloviated hypocrite. Fucking loser.

Let us check out liberals in all of their hypocritical glory.
al-sharpton-millions-march-nyc-2014-chants-what-do-we-want-dead-cops-now-race-baiter.jpg

2vrygwl.jpg
all-my-heroes-kill-cops.jpg

"Can I take the time to share queen liberal, singing the left wing hippy anthem?"

There's always time for you and other conservatives to exhibit your ignorance of both a straw man and hasty generalization fallacy.

Well done.

Owl, please get your testosterone checked; you might be just a tad bit low. Low testosterone can cause feelings of irritability and excessive anger.

Anyone can find some nutjob on either side to point and laugh at, it doesn't mean that everyone else acts that way.

Anyway, have a great day and don't forget to visit your primary care physician ~

Can, can you believe it?

Here is the thing, like ALL liberals, she thinks she is making some deep point. Look at her face. Look at how proud she is with this fucking display.

Safe to say Mark David Chapman wasted the 5 bullets on the wrong left wing hippy.

And yet more people will value her noise than the noise you make. Think about it, a woman screeching is valued a thousand times more, even many thousands of time more than anything you can mutter with all your wit and intelligence or lack thereof.

Forum List

Back