Can It Get More Pathetic?

Billy_Kinetta, sure could, you could keep posting nonsense because you don't like Hillary and are hoping draft dodger, debtor Donald is elected so you can feel like a real American again. Good luck emasculated, sad man.

Billy_Kinetta, sure could, you could keep posting nonsense because you don't like Hillary and are hoping draft dodger, debtor Donald is elected so you can feel like a real American again. Good luck emasculated, sad man.

This is kind of like how the media cooperates with itself and the democratic party to push the fascist movement in this country. It has always been like that since the days of FDR because it is a historical fact that they kept his polio condition from the public just to keep him in office. Can you imagine not one reporter ever reporting that in the entire country?

Billy_Kinetta, sure could, you could keep posting

I will, of course.

Are you saying the press did not behave as described?

because you don't like Hillary

Pshaw! I like her every bit as much as any other normal American does.

and are hoping draft dodger, debtor Donald

Didn't he serve in the same unit as Hill's Bill and Barack Obama?

is elected so you can feel like a real American again.

I've never NOT felt like an American.

Good luck emasculated, sad man.

Why is it that you people always think of balls and rectums when your candidate is humiliated?

As long as partisanshit rules the day, yes.

Partisanship is supposed to work. Elected officials should be loyal to their party at all cost.

Democrats are supposed to develop a moderate and realistic agenda.

Republicans are supposed to develop a moderate and realistic agenda.

The people are supposed to vote for the moderate and realistic agenda that they like best. The problem is that there is a lack of partisanship. Congressman are switching sides back and forth for political expediency. Congressmen are engaging in big talk and no action. They are supposed to be loyal to their party even if that means loosing the election. That way the American people get to decide which moderate and realistic agenda that they like best.

I am a firm believer in the two-party system. It can work again. It has worked well in the past. Non-partisanship means you have 535 congressmen going in 535 different directions. I don't see how that is useful. 535 congressmen with 535 separate agendas is just flat out retarded in my opinion. None of our elected congressman are retarded. They are just more concerned with keeping their job that giving the American public what they want.

Partisanship is supposed to work. Elected officials should be loyal to their party at all cost.

Forum List

Back