Can Obama Stop The Next School Shooting?

It would be nice if new checks would keep the next crazy from getting high power guns. But, it's not perfect, I'm sure. But if it doesn't work, let's just open up gun sales to everyone everywhere, eh?

You do realize that your average deer rifle fires a significantly more powerful round father and more accurately than pretty much any "assault weapon" does, right? If we're worried about "high power guns" shouldn't we be going after Fudd guns first?
hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire and take some skill to use with accuracy
on the other hand assault weapons have none of those flaws almost any one can you one.

Or any other shooting as well? Will his administration stop all the threats within U.S. borders from ISIS? Are we safe with Obama?
It would be nice if new checks would keep the next crazy from getting high power guns. But, it's not perfect, I'm sure. But if it doesn't work, let's just open up gun sales to everyone everywhere, eh?

And what checks would those be? Considering not one of the mass shooters we have had would have been stopped by background checks.

You do realize that your average deer rifle fires a significantly more powerful round father and more accurately than pretty much any "assault weapon" does, right? If we're worried about "high power guns" shouldn't we be going after Fudd guns first?
hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire and take some skill to use with accuracy
on the other hand assault weapons have none of those flaws almost any one can you one.

I love when you self-claimed geniuses prove you don't know what you are talking about.

Ya and there are shit for accuracy.
My 308 Norma Magnum can vaporise a fucking goats head from two hundred yards down range.

guncontrolworks.jpg

It's no easier to aim an AR than a deer rifle.
The only difference is you dont have to cycle the bolt manually.

Or any other shooting as well? Will his administration stop all the threats within U.S. borders from ISIS? Are we safe with Obama?

No one can stop all of anything
Well, as you liberoids like to say....."If it will save one life....it's worth it".

So I suggest we take the Secret Service's guns away.
That way we can test Obama's theory that guns are dangerous by themselves.

I mean imagine....all of those guns surrounding him......his life is in danger.

A decent rifleman can easily get off one aimed shot per second in a bolt action with good glass. The only limiting factor would be magazine capacity.

But that still doesn't address the point. If the refrain is "high powered guns" being such a problem, why aren't Fudd guns on the chopping block, especially since all those deer guns are easily usable as sniper rifles.

You don't have to be a Navy Seal sniper to kill people with a hunting rifle at room distances.....

They can just use revolvers or a shotgun...and reload the shotgun as they move and shoot. A six shot .357 magnum revolver will kill very easily in a crowded room.....

A decent rifleman can easily get off one aimed shot per second in a bolt action with good glass. The only limiting factor would be magazine capacity.

But that still doesn't address the point. If the refrain is "high powered guns" being such a problem, why aren't Fudd guns on the chopping block, especially since all those deer guns are easily usable as sniper rifles.

They can just use another rifle...drop one start with the other.....and if you fire into a busy crowd from a distance no one will realize what is going on at first....

or you use a Ruger Mini 14.....

You mean the one liberals are okay with because it's not scary looking even though it functions just like an AR ?

You mean the one liberals are okay with because it's not scary looking even though it functions just like an AR ?

Years and years ago Wayne LaPierre was on Oprah and he brought out a 10/22 with a walnut stock. He asked the audience if it should be banned and all the women said no. Then he brought out another 10/22 that had a synthetic stock, with a pistol grip. Of course the women in the audience said that one was too dangerous in civilian hands because it was so scary looking. Then he revealed it was the same rifle in every way except the stock. But that didn't matter, it was scary looking and that was that.

I'm not sure, but I don't think we should base our gun control policy discussions on appearance...but that's just me.

I love when you self-claimed geniuses prove you don't know what you are talking about.
prove it false!

Ya and there are shit for accuracy.
My 308 Norma Magnum can vaporise a fucking goats head from two hundred yards down range.
didn't say the guns were inaccurate only the shooters , you 've once again proved you are illiterate.
goats don't shoot back .
oh great white trash hunter!
r

The only difference is you don't have to cycle the bolt manually.
yes captain rationalization .....

Forum List

Back