Can Obama Stop The Next School Shooting?

Once again, oh fucked in the head one a gun can be the most accurate firearm ever built if a shooter has not got the skills learned or otherwise it's very nearly useless.
Besides each weapon is for different purposes.

So is that why military snipers use a bolt action rifle that many sportsmen use for hunting?
A steady shooting platform and range, stopping power.
You want fries with that?...Admiral armchair.

So, why did you claim they had different purposes?

Your arguments have turned back on yourself so many times that you are agreeing with things you previously said were false and now claiming things are false that you initially claimed were true!
Because they do.false ! Like I said nothing I've said is contradictory
Thanks for playing!

Look at the red text and the green text in the quotes. You said that snipers use the same type of rifles as sportsmen and after you had just claimed they were for different purposes!
False! again you've proven you can't read.
I never said that.
you did "So is that why military snipers use a bolt action rifle that many sportsmen use for hunting?-Admiral armchair
my answer :
A steady shooting platform and range, stopping power.
You want fries with that?...Admiral armchair.
what I was referring to was automatic and semi auto weapons ( rifles ) intended use is self protection.
I never inferred said or other wise that the could not be used or modified for other purposes,

Than why did you make this claim?

"hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire"

Oh what a tangled web.....
because it's a fact....

So why the hell are you talking semi auto now?
because that's also fact.
why the fuck do you think semi auto and automatic rifles were invented ?
the slow rate of fire and small ammo capacity intrinsic to hunting rifles that's why.
Now you're being stupid!
SA's were NOT invented for their "slow rate of fire" asshole. The exact opposite is true.
I now you can't read so it's an impossibility that you can follow even a simple conversation.
this is what I was talking about :
hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire"

hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire and take some skill to use with accuracy
on the other hand assault weapons have none of those flaws almost any one can you one.

Which school shooting was it that involved an assault weapon?

Oh, that's right! None of them have been with automatic weapons.
Your point? Oh there isn't one.

You keep referring to assault weapons. Assault weapons are Class III firearms that require a special license to own. No school shooting has been committed with an assault rifle. EVER!
Again false !
I only made that reference once in the post you are responding to.
What weapons used in school shootings are irrelevant to the subject.
Why are you trying to win an argument where there is none?

How is it false? Can you even be specific as to what is false? I have had better intellectual discussions with middle school students.
everything you've said is false assumption can't be much more specific than that ,

because it's a fact....

the slow rate of fire and small ammo capacity that's why.

You can make a bolt gun hold as many rounds as a semi auto,you continue to show your desperation in your quest to avoid your ignorance.
yes you can , but increased ammo capacity does not improve rate of fire for bolt action weapons significantly due to there "bolt action"
ok captian desperate .

because it's a fact....

You can make a bolt gun hold as many rounds as a semi auto,you continue to show your desperation in your quest to avoid your ignorance.
yes you can , but increased ammo capacity does not improve rate of fire for bolt action weapons significantly due to there "bolt action"
ok captian desperate .

Lee Harvey Oswald showed how quickly rounds can be fired from a bolt-action rifle.

because it's a fact....

ok captian desperate .

Lee Harvey Oswald showed how quickly rounds can be fired from a bolt-action rifle.
another false comparison,,,

ok captian desperate .

False? Do you even know what the word false means? You made a statement and I provided a perfectly valid counterexample.

Now, explain where any of that is false.

Your answers are now short blurbs because you realize that any time you try to explain your bizarre positions you wind up lying yourself into another corner.

because it's a fact....

ok captian desperate .

Holy shit you're pathetic ......
Think i'll put you where I put the other liberal hack bulldogshit......

You do realize that your average deer rifle fires a significantly more powerful round father and more accurately than pretty much any "assault weapon" does, right? If we're worried about "high power guns" shouldn't we be going after Fudd guns first?
hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire and take some skill to use with accuracy
on the other hand assault weapons have none of those flaws almost any one can you one.

You keep referring to assault weapons. Assault weapons are Class III firearms that require a special license to own. No school shooting has been committed with an assault rifle. EVER!
Again false !

Any mass public shooting could easily be done with revolvers.

And the alternative is: Let's do nothing at all! Don't even try! Or we can do what we can do, give it time, appreciate even small increments in better safety, keep even 1% of 1% of the wackos from purchasing them, and urge the manufacture of smart guns. I'm sure the same negative arguments were used about seat belts and motorcycle helmets, too.

Or any other shooting as well? Will his administration stop all the threats within U.S. borders from ISIS? Are we safe with Obama?
A cheerleader for another mass murder. Very nice. You`ve taken ODS to a whole new level shitstain.

Or any other shooting as well? Will his administration stop all the threats within U.S. borders from ISIS? Are we safe with Obama?
Safer than we were before Obama. The last guy, despite the warnings, allowed terrorists to fly planes into skyscrapers. See the difference?

ok captian desperate .

False? Do you even know what the word false means? You made a statement and I provided a perfectly valid counterexample.

Now, explain where any of that is false.

Your answers are now short blurbs because you realize that any time you try to explain your bizarre positions you wind up lying yourself into another corner.
You just keep thinking that.

because it's a fact....

ok captian desperate .

Holy shit you're pathetic ......
Think i'll put you where I put the other liberal hack bulldogshit......
Translation : my ass is sore from getting it handed to me repeatedly.

Again false !

Any mass public shooting could easily be done with revolvers.
Thanks captain obvious!

And the alternative is: Let's do nothing at all! Don't even try! Or we can do what we can do, give it time, appreciate even small increments in better safety, keep even 1% of 1% of the wackos from purchasing them, and urge the manufacture of smart guns. I'm sure the same negative arguments were used about seat belts and motorcycle helmets, too.
They were.

Forum List

Back