Can Obama Stop The Next School Shooting?

Every mass shooter has been stopped by only one thing - another man with a gun.
ks hn
aaa
You dont know shit about firearms and everyone here knows it,and your assertion that a deer rifle is somehow harder to shoot than an AR proves it.
Argumentum ad populum (appeal to the people, appeal to popularity) is an argument which concludes that a position must be true because many people believe it is true.
also asshole that's not what I said that's not what I said .
this is what I said "
hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire and take some skill to use with accuracy
on the other hand assault weapons have none of those flaws almost any one can you one."
the operative phrase : "and take some skill to use with accuracy".
nowhere do Infer that hunting rifles are "hard to shoot" ,any asshole like you can fire one.
using it accurately (it's intended purpose), hitting anything is skill you don't possess

So it's your belief that it's hard to put some cross hairs on a target and hit it?
And that you'd have a better chance with open sights or 1x CQB sight?
While that may be true at 50 yards it sure as hell doesnt hold true at 200 yards.
Add the fact that a bolt gun is more accurate than a semi auto....
Yeah...you dont know shit.
Still talking out your ass .I never said they were not accurate .
All the scopes and tech in the world will not improve a shooter's skills they have to be learned.
But keep dening reality it's entertaining as hell.

"hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire and take some >>>>>>>skill to use with accuracy<<<<<<<<
on the other hand assault weapons have none of those flaws almost any one can you one."

Fucken idiot...bolt guns are more accurate than a semi auto,why would they be harder to hit with?
Once again, oh fucked in the head one a gun can be the most accurate firearm ever built if a shooter has not got the skills learned or otherwise it's very nearly useless.
Besides each weapon is for different purposes.

So is that why military snipers use a bolt action rifle that many sportsmen use for hunting?

It would be nice if new checks would keep the next crazy from getting high power guns. But, it's not perfect, I'm sure. But if it doesn't work, let's just open up gun sales to everyone everywhere, eh?

You do realize that your average deer rifle fires a significantly more powerful round father and more accurately than pretty much any "assault weapon" does, right? If we're worried about "high power guns" shouldn't we be going after Fudd guns first?
hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire and take some skill to use with accuracy
on the other hand assault weapons have none of those flaws almost any one can you one.

It's no easier to aim an AR than a deer rifle.
The only difference is you dont have to cycle the bolt manually.

Some deer rifles are semiautomatic.
:clap2:

I thought you said they had a slower rate of fire! Are you now disagreeing with yourself?

ks hn
So it's your belief that it's hard to put some cross hairs on a target and hit it?
While that may be true at 50 yards it sure as hell doesnt hold true at 200 yards.
All the scopes and tech in the world will not improve a shooter's skills they have to be learned.

"hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire and take some >>>>>>>skill to use with accuracy<<<<<<<<

Fucken idiot...bolt guns are more accurate than a semi auto,why would they be harder to hit with?
Once again, oh fucked in the head one a gun can be the most accurate firearm ever built if a shooter has not got the skills learned or otherwise it's very nearly useless.

You just said an AR is easier to shoot than a hunting rifle....AGAIN!
And of course you never brought up shooting skills until you started getting your ass handed to you....way to move the goal post.
Ar's are easier to shoot as with all automatic weapons aiming is almost not necessary, basically it's point and shoot.
nice false accusation! I didn't think mentioning the obvious need for skill 'but then again you are wrong about that too :" the most accurate firearm ever built if a shooter has not got the skills"-"using it accurately (it's intended purpose), hitting anything is a skill you don't possess "and take some skill to use with accuracy"
'All the scopes and tech in the world will not improve a shooter's skills they have to be learned."
the only ass getting handed to them is yours..
no shame in quitting when out gunned.

'

Hey!

Newsflash! ARs are SEMI-AUTOMATIC!

Your entire argument is based on the fact that you don't know shit from Shinola about guns!

Why not quit while you are losing?

on the other hand assault weapons have none of those flaws almost any one can you one.

Why would you be clapping?
You specifically said a hunting rifle was slow to load compared to an AR?
A semi auto hunting rifle will fire just as fast as an AR.
Moving the goal post yet again I see.
a semi automatic HUNTING rifle for all practical IS an AR.
IT'S you who is attempting and failing to move the goalposts

Do you even know what "AR" in AR-15 stands for?

You do realize that your average deer rifle fires a significantly more powerful round father and more accurately than pretty much any "assault weapon" does, right? If we're worried about "high power guns" shouldn't we be going after Fudd guns first?

I thought you said they had a slower rate of fire! Are you now disagreeing with yourself?
False but nice dodge .

ks hn

And of course you never brought up shooting skills until you started getting your ass handed to you....way to move the goal post.
Ar's are easier to shoot as with all automatic weapons aiming is almost not necessary, basically it's point and shoot.
nice false accusation! I didn't think mentioning the obvious need for skill 'but then again you are wrong about that too :" the most accurate firearm ever built if a shooter has not got the skills"-"using it accurately (it's intended purpose), hitting anything is a skill you don't possess "and take some skill to use with accuracy"
'All the scopes and tech in the world will not improve a shooter's skills they have to be learned."

'

Hey!

Newsflash! ARs are SEMI-AUTOMATIC!

Your entire argument is based on the fact that you don't know shit from Shinola about guns!

Why not quit while you are losing?
You can't read either.

False but nice dodge .

False? YOU SAID IT! Want me to pull it up for you? You have been called on it twice now!

Why would you be clapping?
You specifically said a hunting rifle was slow to load compared to an AR?
A semi auto hunting rifle will fire just as fast as an AR.
Moving the goal post yet again I see.
a semi automatic HUNTING rifle for all practical IS an AR.
IT'S you who is attempting and failing to move the goalposts

Do you even know what "AR" in AR-15 stands for?

False but nice dodge .

False? YOU SAID IT! Want me to pull it up for you? You have been called on it twice now!
Still false nothing I posted disagrees with any thing else I posted.
What's false is your assumption that it does. Btw AR is the name of the rifle's manufacturer.
Since I'm not competing there is nothing to lose.

ks hn
aaaArgumentum ad populum (appeal to the people, appeal to popularity) is an argument which concludes that a position must be true because many people believe it is true.
also asshole that's not what I said that's not what I said .
this is what I said "
the operative phrase : "and take some skill to use with accuracy".
nowhere do Infer that hunting rifles are "hard to shoot" ,any asshole like you can fire one.
using it accurately (it's intended purpose), hitting anything is skill you don't possess

So is that why military snipers use a bolt action rifle that many sportsmen use for hunting?
A steady shooting platform and range, stopping power.
You want fries with that?...Admiral armchair.

It would be nice if new checks would keep the next crazy from getting high power guns. But, it's not perfect, I'm sure. But if it doesn't work, let's just open up gun sales to everyone everywhere, eh?

Which school shooting was it that involved an assault weapon?

Oh, that's right! None of them have been with automatic weapons.
Your point? Oh there isn't one.

ks hn

So, why did you claim they had different purposes?

Your arguments have turned back on yourself so many times that you are agreeing with things you previously said were false and now claiming things are false that you initially claimed were true!

ks hn

'

You lost the second you called an AR an automatic weapon...
And if you had a clue you'd know that aimed single shots account for more kills than the old spray and pray.

You dont know shit.....
Great tantrum ! Really butt hurt are you?

You keep referring to assault weapons. Assault weapons are Class III firearms that require a special license to own. No school shooting has been committed with an assault rifle. EVER!

ks hn

Your arguments have turned back on yourself so many times that you are agreeing with things you previously said were false and now claiming things are false that you initially claimed were true!
Because they do.false ! Like I said nothing I've said is contradictory
Thanks for playing!

You keep referring to assault weapons. Assault weapons are Class III firearms that require a special license to own. No school shooting has been committed with an assault rifle. EVER!
Again false !
I only made that reference once in the post you are responding to.
What weapons used in school shootings are irrelevant to the subject.
Why are you trying to win an argument where there is none?

Thanks for playing!

Look at the red text and the green text in the quotes. You said that snipers use the same type of rifles as sportsmen and after you had just claimed they were for different purposes!

Again false !
I only made that reference once in the post you are responding to.
What weapons used in school shootings are irrelevant to the subject.
Why are you trying to win an argument where there is none?

How is it false? Can you even be specific as to what is false? I have had better intellectual discussions with middle school students.

Anyone who needs a semi auto to hunt game shouldn't be hunting! Period!

Than why did you make this claim?

"hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire"

Oh what a tangled web.....
because it's a fact....

So why the hell are you talking semi auto now?
because that's also fact.
why the fuck do you think semi auto and automatic rifles were invented ?
the slow rate of fire and small ammo capacity that's why.
Now you're being stupid!
SA's were NOT invented for their "slow rate of fire" asshole. The exact opposite is true.

Thanks for playing!

Look at the red text and the green text in the quotes. You said that snipers use the same type of rifles as sportsmen and after you had just claimed they were for different purposes!

Forum List

Back