Can Obama Stop The Next School Shooting?

aaa
yes captain rationalization .....

There's no shame in admitting you're wrong....
If I were, I would .
Unlike yourself and many many other on this board.

You dont know shit about firearms.
go ahead and believe that if makes you feel any better, false as your assumption is,

You dont know shit about firearms and everyone here knows it,and your assertion that a deer rifle is somehow harder to shoot than an AR proves it.
Argumentum ad populum (appeal to the people, appeal to popularity) is an argument which concludes that a position must be true because many people believe it is true.
also asshole that's not what I said that's not what I said .
this is what I said "
hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire and take some skill to use with accuracy
on the other hand assault weapons have none of those flaws almost any one can you one."
the operative phrase : "and take some skill to use with accuracy".
nowhere do Infer that hunting rifles are "hard to shoot" ,any asshole like you can fire one.
using it accurately (it's intended purpose), hitting anything is skill you don't possess

aaa
There's no shame in admitting you're wrong....
If I were, I would .

go ahead and believe that if makes you feel any better, false as your assumption is,

You dont know shit about firearms and everyone here knows it,and your assertion that a deer rifle is somehow harder to shoot than an AR proves it.
Argumentum ad populum (appeal to the people, appeal to popularity) is an argument which concludes that a position must be true because many people believe it is true.
this is what I said "
hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire and take some skill to use with accuracy
on the other hand assault weapons have none of those flaws almost any one can you one."
nowhere do Infer that hunting rifles are "hard to shoot" ,any asshole like you can fire one.
using it accurately (it's intended purpose), hitting anything is skill you don't possess

So it's your belief that it's hard to put some cross hairs on a target and hit it?
And that you'd have a better chance with open sights or 1x CQB sight?
While that may be true at 50 yards it sure as hell doesnt hold true at 200 yards.
Add the fact that a bolt gun is more accurate than a semi auto....
Yeah...you dont know shit.

maybe obama has a magic eight ball that can predict the future. He attacks gun sales as if he can catch an insane person before they go insane. Funny shit though. There was a TV show that was on that premise, called minority report. people getting arrested before they did a crime. how do you prove it was the problem.

Every mass shooter has been stopped by only one thing - another man with a gun.
ks hn
aaa
If I were, I would .

this is what I said "

So it's your belief that it's hard to put some cross hairs on a target and hit it?
While that may be true at 50 yards it sure as hell doesnt hold true at 200 yards.
Still talking out your ass .I never said they were not accurate .
All the scopes and tech in the world will not improve a shooter's skills they have to be learned.
But keep dening reality it's entertaining as hell.

92vg47V.jpg

maybe obama has a magic eight ball that can predict the future. He attacks gun sales as if he can catch an insane person before they go insane. Funny shit though. There was a TV show that was on that premise, called minority report. people getting arrested before they did a crime. how do you prove it was the problem.
It was a movie long before the TV show.

ks hn
aaa

this is what I said "

All the scopes and tech in the world will not improve a shooter's skills they have to be learned.

"hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire and take some >>>>>>>skill to use with accuracy<<<<<<<<

Fucken idiot...bolt guns are more accurate than a semi auto,why would they be harder to hit with?

ks hn
aaa

this is what I said "

"hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire and take some >>>>>>>skill to use with accuracy<<<<<<<<

Fucken idiot...bolt guns are more accurate than a semi auto,why would they be harder to hit with?
Once again, oh fucked in the head one a gun can be the most accurate firearm ever built if a shooter has not got the skills learned or otherwise it's very nearly useless.
Besides each weapon is for different purposes.

And?

ks hn
aaa
this is what I said "

Once again, oh fucked in the head one a gun can be the most accurate firearm ever built if a shooter has not got the skills learned or otherwise it's very nearly useless.
Selective weapons for all occasions

And?
And what? Kinda slow on the uptake aren't you?

It would be nice if new checks would keep the next crazy from getting high power guns. But, it's not perfect, I'm sure. But if it doesn't work, let's just open up gun sales to everyone everywhere, eh?

You do realize that your average deer rifle fires a significantly more powerful round father and more accurately than pretty much any "assault weapon" does, right? If we're worried about "high power guns" shouldn't we be going after Fudd guns first?
on the other hand assault weapons have none of those flaws almost any one can you one.

It's no easier to aim an AR than a deer rifle.
The only difference is you dont have to cycle the bolt manually.

Some deer rifles are semiautomatic.

ks hn
aaaArgumentum ad populum (appeal to the people, appeal to popularity) is an argument which concludes that a position must be true because many people believe it is true.
this is what I said "

Selective weapons for all occasions
Gee, I just said that!
Thanks , I'm glad you agree.

It would be nice if new checks would keep the next crazy from getting high power guns. But, it's not perfect, I'm sure. But if it doesn't work, let's just open up gun sales to everyone everywhere, eh?

You do realize that your average deer rifle fires a significantly more powerful round father and more accurately than pretty much any "assault weapon" does, right? If we're worried about "high power guns" shouldn't we be going after Fudd guns first?
on the other hand assault weapons have none of those flaws almost any one can you one.

:clap2:

ks hn
aaa
this is what I said "

You just said an AR is easier to shoot than a hunting rifle....AGAIN!
And of course you never brought up shooting skills until you started getting your ass handed to you....way to move the goal post.

I think you're missing some context in regards to the argument.
The dimwit was obviously talking about a bolt gun because he referenced the slow load times of a hunting rifle.

:clap2:

Why would you be clapping?
You specifically said a hunting rifle was slow to load compared to an AR?
A semi auto hunting rifle will fire just as fast as an AR.
Moving the goal post yet again I see.

And?
And what? Kinda slow on the uptake aren't you?
What is the relevance and I care why?

Forum List

Back