Can Obama Stop The Next School Shooting?

Every mass shooter has been stopped by only one thing - another man with a gun.
ks hn
aaaArgumentum ad populum (appeal to the people, appeal to popularity) is an argument which concludes that a position must be true because many people believe it is true.
also asshole that's not what I said that's not what I said .
this is what I said "
hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire and take some skill to use with accuracy
on the other hand assault weapons have none of those flaws almost any one can you one."
the operative phrase : "and take some skill to use with accuracy".
nowhere do Infer that hunting rifles are "hard to shoot" ,any asshole like you can fire one.
using it accurately (it's intended purpose), hitting anything is a skill you don't possess

So it's your belief that it's hard to put some cross hairs on a target and hit it?
And that you'd have a better chance with open sights or 1x CQB sight?
While that may be true at 50 yards it sure as hell doesnt hold true at 200 yards.
Add the fact that a bolt gun is more accurate than a semi auto....
Yeah...you dont know shit.
Still talking out your ass .I never said they were not accurate .
All the scopes and tech in the world will not improve a shooter's skills they have to be learned.
But keep dening reality it's entertaining as hell.

"hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire and take some >>>>>>>skill to use with accuracy<<<<<<<<
on the other hand assault weapons have none of those flaws almost any one can you one."

Fucken idiot...bolt guns are more accurate than a semi auto,why would they be harder to hit with?
Once again, oh fucked in the head one a gun can be the most accurate firearm ever built if a shooter has not got the skills learned or otherwise it's very nearly useless.
Besides each weapon is for different purposes.

You just said an AR is easier to shoot than a hunting rifle....AGAIN!
And of course you never brought up shooting skills until you started getting your ass handed to you....way to move the goal post.
Ar's are easier to shoot as with all automatic weapons aiming is almost not necessary, basically it's point and shoot.
nice false accusation! I didn't think mentioning the obvious need for skill 'but then again you are wrong about that too :" the most accurate firearm ever built if a shooter has not got the skills"-"using it accurately (it's intended purpose), hitting anything is a skill you don't possess "and take some skill to use with accuracy"
'All the scopes and tech in the world will not improve a shooter's skills they have to be learned."
the only ass getting handed to them is yours..
no shame in quitting when out gunned.

'

It would be nice if new checks would keep the next crazy from getting high power guns. But, it's not perfect, I'm sure. But if it doesn't work, let's just open up gun sales to everyone everywhere, eh?

You do realize that your average deer rifle fires a significantly more powerful round father and more accurately than pretty much any "assault weapon" does, right? If we're worried about "high power guns" shouldn't we be going after Fudd guns first?
hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire and take some skill to use with accuracy
on the other hand assault weapons have none of those flaws almost any one can you one.

It's no easier to aim an AR than a deer rifle.
The only difference is you dont have to cycle the bolt manually.

Some deer rifles are semiautomatic.

I think you're missing some context in regards to the argument.
The dimwit was obviously talking about a bolt gun because he referenced the slow load times of a hunting rifle.
yes I did and you point is?

You do realize that your average deer rifle fires a significantly more powerful round father and more accurately than pretty much any "assault weapon" does, right? If we're worried about "high power guns" shouldn't we be going after Fudd guns first?
on the other hand assault weapons have none of those flaws almost any one can you one.

It's no easier to aim an AR than a deer rifle.
The only difference is you dont have to cycle the bolt manually.

Some deer rifles are semiautomatic.
:clap2:

Why would you be clapping?
You specifically said a hunting rifle was slow to load compared to an AR?
A semi auto hunting rifle will fire just as fast as an AR.
Moving the goal post yet again I see.
a semi automatic HUNTING rifle for all practical IS an AR.
IT'S you who is attempting and failing to move the goalposts

Obama doesn't want to stop a school shooting, or any gun crime for that matter. If the shootings stopped, he couldn't argue for his gun ban agenda.

maybe obama has a magic eight ball that can predict the future. He attacks gun sales as if he can catch an insane person before they go insane. Funny shit though. There was a TV show that was on that premise, called minority report. people getting arrested before they did a crime. how do you prove it was the problem.
It was a movie long before the TV show.
And?
And what? Kinda slow on the uptake aren't you?
What is the relevance and I care why?
deflection! why am I not surprised .

Than why did you make this claim?

"hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire"

Oh what a tangled web.....
because it's a fact....
you are so tightly bound by you web of stupidity it's made you delusional ooops sorry you started out delusional .
lame attempt at inferring a non existent deception

Last edited:
Than why did you make this claim?

"hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire"

Oh what a tangled web.....
because it's a fact....

So why the hell are you talking semi auto now?
because that's also fact.
why the fuck do you think semi auto and automatic rifles were invented ?
the slow rate of fire and small ammo capacity that's why.

You can make a bolt gun hold as many rounds as a semi auto,you continue to show your desperation in your quest to avoid your ignorance.

You can make a bolt gun hold as many rounds as a semi auto,you continue to show your desperation in your quest to avoid your ignorance.

This is correct. A bolt action rifle can be easily modified to accept a box magazine.

ks hn
So it's your belief that it's hard to put some cross hairs on a target and hit it?
While that may be true at 50 yards it sure as hell doesnt hold true at 200 yards.
All the scopes and tech in the world will not improve a shooter's skills they have to be learned.

"hunting rifles are slow to reload and have a slow rate of fire and take some >>>>>>>skill to use with accuracy<<<<<<<<

Fucken idiot...bolt guns are more accurate than a semi auto,why would they be harder to hit with?
Once again, oh fucked in the head one a gun can be the most accurate firearm ever built if a shooter has not got the skills learned or otherwise it's very nearly useless.

And of course you never brought up shooting skills until you started getting your ass handed to you....way to move the goal post.
Ar's are easier to shoot as with all automatic weapons aiming is almost not necessary, basically it's point and shoot.
nice false accusation! I didn't think mentioning the obvious need for skill 'but then again you are wrong about that too :" the most accurate firearm ever built if a shooter has not got the skills"-"using it accurately (it's intended purpose), hitting anything is a skill you don't possess "and take some skill to use with accuracy"
'All the scopes and tech in the world will not improve a shooter's skills they have to be learned."

'

ks hn

'

You lost the second you called an AR an automatic weapon...
And if you had a clue you'd know that aimed single shots account for more kills than the old spray and pray.

You dont know shit.....

Or any other shooting as well? Will his administration stop all the threats within U.S. borders from ISIS? Are we safe with Obama?
It would be nice if new checks would keep the next crazy from getting high power guns. But, it's not perfect, I'm sure. But if it doesn't work, let's just open up gun sales to everyone everywhere, eh?

Pardon me, but your ignorance is showing.

Or any other shooting as well? Will his administration stop all the threats within U.S. borders from ISIS? Are we safe with Obama?

Define "high power."
you first?

I don't have to as I don't believe in any "power" limitations.

I believe we should be able to own all arms, up to and including nuclear weapons.

Those are not "arms". Try carrying one!

Which school shooting was it that involved an assault weapon?

Oh, that's right! None of them have been with automatic weapons.

aaa
There's no shame in admitting you're wrong....
If I were, I would .
Unlike yourself and many many other on this board.

You dont know shit about firearms.
go ahead and believe that if makes you feel any better, false as your assumption is,

You dont know shit about firearms and everyone here knows it,and your assertion that a deer rifle is somehow harder to shoot than an AR proves it.
Argumentum ad populum (appeal to the people, appeal to popularity) is an argument which concludes that a position must be true because many people believe it is true.
also asshole that's not what I said that's not what I said .
this is what I said "
the operative phrase : "and take some skill to use with accuracy".
nowhere do Infer that hunting rifles are "hard to shoot" ,any asshole like you can fire one.
using it accurately (it's intended purpose), hitting anything is skill you don't possess

Who do you know that owns an assault weapon? I don't know anyone who has one, but I know probably a couple of hundred that own AR-15s, and AK-47s. I even have an AR-15 of my own, but I don't know anyone who owns an assault weapon.

You do the know the difference, right? You are a firearms expert I assume.

Forum List

Back