Can Obamacare find a cure?

Hmmmm, no one cares to reply? I guess you all feel that medical science will never succeed with finding a fix for the genetic disorder known as liberalism.

what then, is the solution. institutionalization?

Obamacare will be placed in the trash heap of history

Hopefully not when it is too late

blogs_obamacare1_5900_415116_poll_xlarge.jpeg

This kind of thread really does not incite me to post an honest reply.

A liberal gene? I guess. Liberals seem to think with the right side of the brain a bit more, but a cure? Who said it was a disease?

You have set forth a question that has no real answer ... It's more of a loaded question with the only respons possible being a derogatory comment about liberals.

Not much fun unless you blame liberals for all that ails our country.

So, no ... I'm going to pass on this one.

Last edited:
This kind of thread really does not incite me to post an honest reply.

A liberal gene? I guess. Liberals seem to think with the right side of the brain a bit more, but a cure? Who said it was a disease?

You have set forth a question that has no real answer ... It's more of a loaded question with the only respons possible being a derogatory comment about liberals.

Not much fun unless you blame liberals for all that ails our country.

So, no ... I'm going to pass on this one.

Liberalism is a mental condition caused by a defective gene. Medical science has confirmed that.

When a person is unable to think logically and instead bases every thought on emotion, it is an abnormal condition.

there are degrees of genetic problems with the far left being the most defective.

I don't blame liberals for everything that ails our country, I blame liberal thought no matter where it comes from.

Forum List

Back