Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

i already told you what happened that day. so you already know. saying you dont know is a lie.:cuckoo:

Lol! Wow! Guess shitbag liars like you overcompensate by accusing other people of lying. Here is an example of what lying looks like:

(Edited by Fizz)
"FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

You straight up lied by cutting off the first part of the sentence. Here is the full sentence:

"Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...vidence-of-octa-ignorance-in-full-flight.html

You're pathetic.
what he said was 100% correct, it is YOU that is pathetic

You're the **** that read a link showing planes sunk battleships only to respond and pretend it didn't say it sunk battleships. Who the fuck are you to pretend you have the ability to read anything with accuracy? Go back up yo momma's ass.

not only can he not have thoughts of his own..... he needs to show the thoughts of others in youtube videos.... he cant even insult on his own. he needs a youtube video for that too..

fucking pathetic.

You're the pussy who steals info from posts on other boards, which more often than not was flat out wrong, then you take credit for it here. It's like you are on a mission to be the biggest fucking shitbag ever. At least eots gives credit for the info he gets. You're the kind of **** that looks at youtube for ideas then posts them here as your own. Loser.

Lol! Wow! Guess shitbag liars like you overcompensate by accusing other people of lying. Here is an example of what lying looks like:

(Edited by Fizz)
"FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

You straight up lied by cutting off the first part of the sentence. Here is the full sentence:

"Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...vidence-of-octa-ignorance-in-full-flight.html

You're pathetic.

You're the **** that read a link showing planes sunk battleships only to respond and pretend it didn't say it sunk battleships. Who the fuck are you to pretend you have the ability to read anything with accuracy? Go back up yo momma's ass.
you have been measured and you come up lacking
fuck off pissant

nobody claims the plane turned into a stealth plane. the plane was tracked from the time the transponder was turned off. we now know where the plane was the entire time.

it didnt reappear on radar because it never disappeared. radar tracked the plane for the entire flight including from the minute the transponder was turned off. a 757 didnt fly through US airspace undetected.

]the call didnt last zero seconds. it lasted 46 seconds. the call was to an operator and is a free call.

the question isnt why did ted olsen lie the question is why are you lying? first he said he didnt know if it was a cell phone or the airphone but it really is irrelevant since we have proof that it was the air phone. the plane did have air phones so the claim it didnt is false. so why is that person lying?

it wasnt a passenger manifest it was a list of the victims. Hanjour was not a victim he was a perpetrator.

You have to be not only one of the most dishonest but also fucking sooper dooper jackasses around. The list i am referring to had both hijackers AND passengers on it! It had the other hijacker's names but not hani hanjour's.

Then you lie again. Your "evidence" of the call lasting 45 seconds came from a fucking OCTA site. You ignore the FBI evidence and instead prefer to refer to that hack site? I already posted the link for the FBi exhibit that showed there was one unconnected call from barb to ted. But you ignore that evidence and claim it was 45 seconds? Fucking dildo!

Wow Curve! You finally came out and told us what we already knew; that you are fucking truther loon!

Congratulations on your big step!

I do believe you have got him.

not only can he not have thoughts of his own..... he needs to show the thoughts of others in youtube videos.... he cant even insult on his own. he needs a youtube video for that too..

fucking pathetic.

You're the pussy who steals info from posts on other boards, which more often than not was flat out wrong, then you take credit for it here. It's like you are on a mission to be the biggest fucking shitbag ever. At least eots gives credit for the info he gets. You're the kind of **** that looks at youtube for ideas then posts them here as your own. Loser.

youtube is just another format of information and expression and I use that tool in an often original and creative way...I did not create words either but I can use them in creative ways

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNEkOC8MK1g[/ame]

i dont take credit for anything, jackass. go back to sucking dick in the gay marriage room you fucking homo. its more "up your alley" :lol:

You have to be not only one of the most dishonest but also fucking sooper dooper jackasses around. The list i am referring to had both hijackers AND passengers on it! It had the other hijacker's names but not hani hanjour's.

Then you lie again. Your "evidence" of the call lasting 45 seconds came from a fucking OCTA site. You ignore the FBI evidence and instead prefer to refer to that hack site? I already posted the link for the FBi exhibit that showed there was one unconnected call from barb to ted. But you ignore that evidence and claim it was 45 seconds? Fucking dildo!

Wow Curve! You finally came out and told us what we already knew; that you are fucking truther loon!

Congratulations on your big step!

I do believe you have got him.

You ignorant gomer shit pile. I've never denied being a truther. You dumb fucks invent strawmen everyday then celebrate as if you accomplished something.

i dont take credit for anything, jackass. go back to sucking dick in the gay marriage room you fucking homo. its more "up your alley" :lol:

You're such a retarded failed abortion turd you continue to lie then bring up gay marriage? Are you really that pathetically psychotic you think searching my posts and bringing up the fact iam not a bigot is somehow detrimental? That's why you have to search the net to steal ideas.....when you try to use your own mind you do dumb shit like believing if you point out someone is not a bigot you have created a slam. Hahahahaha!!

you have been measured and you come up lacking
fuck off pissant

You're the **** that read a link showing planes sunk battleships only to respond and pretend it didn't say it sunk battleships. Who the fuck are you to pretend you have the ability to read anything with accuracy? Go back up yo momma's ass

This was posted yesterday:

i don't care what worthless ***** think about me.

This was posted this morning:

Go back up yo momma's ass

You're such a retarded failed abortion turd...

You ignorant gomer shit pile.

----------

Does anybody else get the feeling that he posts on his blackberry between "drops" of french fries and onion rings? Dude seems to spend a lot of time posting to people whom he claims he cares nothing about.

You're the **** that read a link showing planes sunk battleships only to respond and pretend it didn't say it sunk battleships. Who the fuck are you to pretend you have the ability to read anything with accuracy? Go back up yo momma's ass

it was US military TEST you fucking moron!! and even in the test they had to cheat in order to be able to sink it.

Ok, I've come to this thread late

if Flight 77 was not hijacked, then why did it crash into the Pentagon?

And I am working from a report which conclusively shows that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, a report that was not prepared by the federal government.

it was US military TEST you fucking moron!! and even in the test they had to cheat in order to be able to sink it.
he's too fucking STUPID to understand that

And I am working from a report which conclusively shows that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, a report that was not prepared by the federal government.
you could have high speed HD video footage of it and these morons would still not accept the facts

the WORLD saw Planes hit the WTC and there are still some who want to claim they didnt
'

Holy shit you're a used tampon sucking cow ass licking genius. How many times have I already pointed out I am a truther?

By my count, this thread is the first time. You have been almost obsessive about your attempts to hide your truther motives in the other thread.

See, that doesnt satisfy turd lickers like you because you want to feel vindicated for your bullshit mind reading failures. That's why a dumbfuck like you will quote me saying iam a troofer and completely miss that just to keep on your whiny we got you pegged parade.

You are somewhat correct. We like to know who we are dealing with in these matters so we can make a sanity assessment.

You stupid fucking pussy. I had the same position the entire time.

You've repeatedly refused to state your position.

What pisses you little ***** off the most is you can't address the facts. Thus, you call people crazy and such...anything to avoid honesty. But nope. Little crybabies like yourself want to get on a fucking soap box and preach about while you don't even know what you have said.

You are not in the command of facts. Another trait inherent to the conspiracy theorist is the belief that their "theories" are facts.

Sorry, that is not the case.

Then you claim those who demand a new investigation do so because they believe there was a "nefarious plot afoot." You worthless fucking piss drinking hypocrite. I say it is the Official Conspiracy Theory because that is exactly what it is. If you cared more about honesty than perception you would have grasped that long ago. Let's look at how much of a hypocrite piece of shit you are.

If you didn't suspect a nefarious plot, why would you demand a new investigation? As an aside, I do care about honesty. That is why I have been adamant in pointing out your dishonesty. Again, you proved you were a class act when you tried to get people from this board to pick a fight with the families of victims.

As always, if you feel you are being misrepresented, you can merely tell us what you believe.

I won't hold my breath.

you could have high speed HD video footage of it and these morons would still not accept the facts

the WORLD saw Planes hit the WTC and there are still some who want to claim they didnt
'
divemoroncon why are lying and saying that anyone here is saying planes did not hit the towers ??? again with the strawman you are pathetic

Last edited:

'
divemoroncon why are lying and saying that anyone here is saying planes did not hit the towers ??? again with the strawman you are pathetic

He never stated that those claims were made by posters on this board.

'

He never stated that those claims were made by posters on this board.
Id-Eots doesnt have the brain capacity to understand simple things like that

Your claim was prior to pearl harbor no planes had ever sunk a battleship. You're so fucking pathetic you use any childish excuse to avoid admitting you were flat out wrong.

The first time battleships were sunk by planes only was in 1921. You're such a bitch loser you whine "it was a test" and "they cheated." Do you see how fucking pathetic that is? None of that changes the fact you made another false claim and the most revealing aspect is even on such a petty issue you refuse to admit you fucked up. If you're tired of getting pwned then don't try to speak about issues you are clearly ignorant about.
William ‘Billy’ Mitchell: An Air Power Visionary » HistoryNet

Forum List

Back