Can Reps modify abortion stance?

The GOP has always sold the bitter pill of Plutocracy with a coating of racism, homophobia and misogyny, none of which anyone will tolerate anymore.

Don't kid yourself, clown. The democrats have always had at least as much "racism, homophobia and misogyny" as anyone.

The only difference is unlike the republican party, the democratic social policy has kept current with the times.

They seem to have made you believe that.

Your ability to write has improved since you have been around for sure, Unkotare, but the finer points of syntax and diction still mystify you.

You are a hater, you are part of the far right extremist groups being disenfranchished by the leadership, and that is tough beans for you.

Because I am the one who grabbed you by the scruff of your internet neck and straightened you out when you first tried your crap here.

Wrong again, Fakey. Hilariously wrong. As I recall, you still haven't recovered from the humiliation of having it pointed out that you are incompetent in the use and understanding of the English language. But that's for you and your shrink to work out.

Last edited:
From post 179, before you can edit the below. In post 240, you said that I lied.

This is what I mean about your writing challenges. Your hatred is strongly discouraged in the party, according to the major leaders.

Our GOP is going to start ignoring you while reaching out to Hispanics, women, other minorities, and stop war on gays. "Republicanism" no longer applies to you, Unkotare.

First of all, I never used the word "hate." That shit is for you wannabe Marxists.

Last edited:
Your ability to write has improved since you have been around

It has remained constant. YOU, however, still don't know that the hell you're talking about. It is extremely likely that you will never, no matter how long you live, know even a tiny fraction of what I do about the English language and language in general. So, you might want to pick another topic to try and bluster about.

The GOP has always sold the bitter pill of Plutocracy with a coating of racism, homophobia and misogyny, none of which anyone will tolerate anymore.

Don't kid yourself, clown. The democrats have always had at least as much "racism, homophobia and misogyny" as anyone.

The only difference is unlike the republican party, the democratic social policy has kept current with the times.

If by 'keeping current' you mean selling your soul for convenience, you would be correct.

Here is the full comment you truncated in violation of the rules: "Your ability to write has improved since you have been around for sure, Unkotare, but the finer points of syntax and diction still mystify you." All of which proves my point.

Your ability to write has improved since you have been around
It has remained constant. YOU, however, still don't know that the hell you're talking about. It is extremely likely that you will never, no matter how long you live, know even a tiny fraction of what I do about the English language and language in general. So, you might want to pick another topic to try and bluster about.

You sold your soul, Guy, along with Unkotare, along time ago to the dark side.

If by 'keeping current' you mean selling your soul for convenience, you would be correct.

That's because they just transfer the hatred to another group when they get bored with hating others, and it's usually tied to some long-term benefit for themselves to the ruination of whoever the group of hated on their changeling dotted line. Right now, that's their fellow Americans of the Anti-Slavery Party, whom they fought 100 years by lynching, pillaging, abusing and denying blacks their civil rights, even after Republicans pushed them through during Reconstruction all the way through Little Rock and beyond. It took the Unions another 40 to 50 years to catch up with the DNC.

Yep, after 100 years of fighting, the DNC decided a better way to trash the RNC was to overdo black acceptance by pretending the past never happened, lying, and rewriting history to paint themselves as heros at all times instead of the KKK, mob-killers of blacks, hangmen, torturers, and threatening bodies they formed to keep blacks in the worst housing, the worst part of town, in schools administering the worst educations with the least amount of monitoring for literacy and number sense, etc., etc., etc.

The kicker is their carrot stick worked.

Republicans are and always were for equality, but not more. The DNC decided to hand out candy in the form of treats for voting DNC, free food, free rent, free doctors, free medicine, free phones, free lawyers, and make Republicans pay for all of it while collecting votes through lying to ensure that their politicians would support failed businesses of their own children in order to procure free loans, not to mention the 100% money-back guaranteed loans for the same failed businesses that have been failing for 20 years and more because of the "Green Myth" legends proffered by their spokesman, Al Gore who harvests millions for spouting liberal diatribe worldwide and taking stabs at conservatives in the process.

It's all a scam. In the end, everybody will be poor, but the DNC has already worked out a strategy of blaming Republicans for whatever comes down the pike.

Unless we take back what is being stolen from us in a revolution, prosperity of America is doomed by the DNC who already have a blame game worked out for many years out, likely.

From post 179, before you can edit it.

First of all, I never used the word "hate." That shit is for you wannabe Marxists.

Here we see your inability to comprehend the English language on full display. That statement does NOT suggest that only Marxists (or more accurately "wannabe" Marxists) hate. Go take an ESL class or something, dope.

You lose by not including others or suggesting that it should include others. You made it absolutist. :lol:

You lose and you lie.

From post 179, before you can edit it.

Here we see your inability to comprehend the English language on full display. That statement does NOT suggest that only Marxists (or more accurately "wannabe" Marxists) hate. Go take an ESL class or something, dope.

"Your ability to write has improved since you have been around for sure, Unkotare, but the finer points of syntax and diction still mystify you."

You seem to have overlooked this important part: It is extremely likely that you will never, no matter how long you live, know even a tiny fraction of what I do about the English language and language in general. So, you might want to pick another topic to try and bluster about.

My morality is far more in line with fairness and the right way of treating people than either that of Guy or Unkotare, obviously. :razz:

You made an absolutist statement, and I stuck you with it.

You fail. :lol:

There will be no further remarks this evening, I imagine, from Unkotare. He just got stomped. It is what it is. :cool:

"Your ability to write has improved since you have been around for sure, Unkotare, but the finer points of syntax and diction still mystify you."
You seem to have overlooked this important part: It is extremely likely that you will never, no matter how long you live, know even a tiny fraction of what I do about the English language and language in general. So, you might want to pick another topic to try and bluster about.

Last edited:
You lose by not including others or suggesting that it should include others. You made it absolutist.

That's not how it works, fool. Only the inclusion of a qualifier would make it absolutist. Is English even your native language? Do you see why I suggested you find something else to try and bluster about?

Yes, the statement was absolutist. That is why I preserved it. You must be a Marxists, because only they hate, according to the structure of your statement.

Forum List

Back