Can Reps modify abortion stance?

becki, we can beat the dems without the hyperbolic hysteria below. And it will rebound against us even worse in 2016 if we do it than it did last week.

The GOP has always sold the bitter pill of Plutocracy with a coating of racism, homophobia and misogyny, none of which anyone will tolerate anymore.

Don't kid yourself, clown. The democrats have always had at least as much "racism, homophobia and misogyny" as anyone.
That's because they just transfer the hatred to another group when they get bored with hating others, and it's usually tied to some long-term benefit for themselves to the ruination of whoever the group of hated on their changeling dotted line. Right now, that's their fellow Americans of the Anti-Slavery Party, whom they fought 100 years by lynching, pillaging, abusing and denying blacks their civil rights, even after Republicans pushed them through during Reconstruction all the way through Little Rock and beyond. It took the Unions another 40 to 50 years to catch up with the DNC.

Yep, after 100 years of fighting, the DNC decided a better way to trash the RNC was to overdo black acceptance by pretending the past never happened, lying, and rewriting history to paint themselves as heros at all times instead of the KKK, mob-killers of blacks, hangmen, torturers, and threatening bodies they formed to keep blacks in the worst housing, the worst part of town, in schools administering the worst educations with the least amount of monitoring for literacy and number sense, etc., etc., etc.

The kicker is their carrot stick worked.

Republicans are and always were for equality, but not more. The DNC decided to hand out candy in the form of treats for voting DNC, free food, free rent, free doctors, free medicine, free phones, free lawyers, and make Republicans pay for all of it while collecting votes through lying to ensure that their politicians would support failed businesses of their own children in order to procure free loans, not to mention the 100% money-back guaranteed loans for the same failed businesses that have been failing for 20 years and more because of the "Green Myth" legends proffered by their spokesman, Al Gore who harvests millions for spouting liberal diatribe worldwide and taking stabs at conservatives in the process.

It's all a scam. In the end, everybody will be poor, but the DNC has already worked out a strategy of blaming Republicans for whatever comes down the pike.

Unless we take back what is being stolen from us in a revolution, prosperity of America is doomed by the DNC who already have a blame game worked out for many years out, likely.

Yes, the statement was absolutist. That is why I preserved it. You must be a Marxists[sic], because only they hate, according to the structure of your statement.

No, you ignorant fool, that is not what it means. You really don't understand the English language very well at all. What is your first language?

Your denial only reveals your immoral stubbornness and your continuing error.

Yes, the statement was absolutist. That is why I preserved it. You must be a Marxists[sic], because only they hate, according to the structure of your statement.

No, you ignorant fool, that is not what it means. You really don't understand the English language very well at all. What is your first language?

Absolutism on the left and the right on this issue, demand vs abolition, are in the small minority.

The majority of American believe that abortion should be provided and regulated, and that it should be provided for incest, rape, and health of the mother.

GOP platform in 2016 WILL NOT have a stand against abortion and gay marriage.
Unless they want to lose again.

More Americans consider themselves pro-life than pro-choice.

My morality is far more in line with fairness and the right way of treating people than either that of Guy or Unkotare, obviously. :razz:

Leaving aside the fact that your statement indicates a fundamental misunderstanding of morality itself, go ahead and prove your assertion.

It reveals the fact that you do not understand the English language. You are wrong. Take my word for it, I know a lot more about this than you do.

No one in his or her right mind would ever take your word for anything, Unkotare.

Your statement was absolutist. You can't change it after the fact.:eusa_boohoo: That is why I preserved it.

You fail.:clap2:

It reveals the fact that you do not understand the English language. You are wrong. Take my word for it, I know a lot more about this than you do.

Unkotare, here is a link to OWL for you. Challenged writers like you benefit greatly from it.

Purdue OWL https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugex...742ae862300e39c&bpcl=38897761&biw=803&bih=455

The Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University houses writing resources and instructional material, and we provide these as a free service of the Writing Lab ...
MLA Formatting and Style Guide
MLA Sample Paper - Owl/resource/747/08 - Owl/resource/747/05
Purdue Online Writing Lab
The Purdue University Online Writing Lab serves writers from ...
APA Formatting and Style Guide
... APA Style · APA Overview and Workshop · APA Formatting and ...
Research and Citation
MLA Style - APA Style - Chicago Manual of Style - Using Research
APA Style
These OWL resources will help you learn how to use the ...
General Writing
Grammar - The Writing Process - Academic Writing - Mechanics

Your statement was absolutist. You can't change it after the fact.

There is no need to change anything, you ignorant fool. You are wrong, mistaken, in error. You do not understand what you are trying to talk about. That is reality.

It's kind of sad to see you make this much of an ass of yourself.

Unkotare, here is a link to OWL for you.

Gee thanks, but I'm pretty familiar with that and many other sources you've never seen. In my nearly 20 years of editing, proofreading, teaching English, and tutoring students from grade school through graduate programs and international business people from every corner of the world, I've become familiar with a great many sources. I've worked with students, refugees, asylum seekers, business leaders, government officials, scientists, engineers, doctors, musicians, artists, researchers, and just about any other kind of person you can think of who needed to learn or improve their English. I've written curricula for entire schools, developed and run teacher training programs, and created tests and test preparation courses. Oh, and I delved pretty deeply into the grammar, structure, and use of English as well as other languages while I was earning my Master's Degree in Linguistics.

How about you?

The only difference is unlike the republican party, the democratic social policy has kept current with the times.

Translation: Democrats decide morality by what gets them votes in the current election.

Translation: Democrats don't base their ingrained social inequality on their perceived morality, but rather on the changing demographics of society itself.

That's because they don't HAVE any morality to perceive, and for some odd reason consider this something to brag about, as in - for example - your post.

You lose by not including others or suggesting that it should include others. You made it absolutist.

That's not how it works, fool. Only the inclusion of a qualifier would make it absolutist. Is English even your native language? Do you see why I suggested you find something else to try and bluster about?

He likes to flatter himself that he's instructing ME in the English language, so no, he doesn't see why.

You lose by not including others or suggesting that it should include others. You made it absolutist.

That's not how it works, fool. Only the inclusion of a qualifier would make it absolutist. Is English even your native language? Do you see why I suggested you find something else to try and bluster about?

He likes to flatter himself that he's instructing ME in the English language, so no, he doesn't see why.

He is one ridiculously ignorant fool.

[

You are not only deliberately and nihilistically immoral, but you are an illogical dunce. You need to update your handbook of liberal responses, because "you don't have a uterus!" is a ridiculously failed 'argument.'

So besides the name-calling (your usually response when you lose an argument) can you you actually REFUTE THE POINT?

There have recently been some debates about whether or not (male) circumcision should be outlawed. Do you think that women shouldn't be 'allowed' to talk about it or, if elected officials, legislate over it since they don't have the key body part in question? That would be pretty stupid, huh? Should only citizens and legislators with drivers licenses be allowed to consider laws about drunk driving or grand theft auto? Pretty stupid, huh?

And regardless of that, anything that affects the welfare of all members of society is obviously the business of all members of society.

Okay.

Abortion effects no one but the woman who decides to have it. By your own standard, you've admitted it's none of your business.

So besides the name-calling (your usually response when you lose an argument) can you you actually REFUTE THE POINT?

There have recently been some debates about whether or not (male) circumcision should be outlawed. Do you think that women shouldn't be 'allowed' to talk about it or, if elected officials, legislate over it since they don't have the key body part in question? That would be pretty stupid, huh? Should only citizens and legislators with drivers licenses be allowed to consider laws about drunk driving or grand theft auto? Pretty stupid, huh?

And regardless of that, anything that affects the welfare of all members of society is obviously the business of all members of society.

Okay.

Abortion effects no one but the woman who decides to have it. By your own standard, you've admitted it's none of your business.

Wrong. Wipe the shit out of your eyes and read again, idiot.

Okay.

Wrong. Wipe the shit out of your eyes and read again, idiot.

Abortion is no one's business but the woman who has one. Period.

The law on this is already established, but even if it weren't that would still be the case.

The dirty little secret about Roe v. Wade. Women were having abortions before the Supreme Court legalized them.

Forum List

Back