Can someone explain to me how in a capitalist system the government can "create jobs"? How about how a president can "slow the climate crisis?"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Re-watching the debate I couldn't help but consider some basic questions which I am perplexed by.

When Trump was asked about the climate change and what he would do, I would respond "why are you worried about the increase in temperature, I thought the Paris Accord and the hundreds of billions of dollars we pissed away was going to solve this?"

The question is a pathetic one.

The one good response Mitt Romney had when he debated Obama was when he told him "it's not the governments role to create jobs". I recall Obama was stumped, it was as if a lightbulb went up in his head. He wisely offered Romney an economic role in his administration but Romney wasn't in this to serve his country I suppose.

Biden has passed all of these initiatives, as has France and Germany, to the determent of their own economies. They signed the Paris Accord with all the celebration fitting of the U.N and here we are, 3 years later and you tell the world that temperatures are higher than ever? So what in the F are citizens getting for their money?

Here is a hint, if climate change is man made, unless China or India slow down, America is only hurting themselves by slowing down themselves. You can maintain regulation standards, but you need to drill and get resources.

Re-watching the debate I couldn't help but consider some basic questions which I am perplexed by.

When Trump was asked about the climate change and what he would do, I would respond "why are you worried about the increase in temperature, I thought the Paris Accord and the hundreds of billions of dollars we pissed away was going to solve this?"

The question is a pathetic one.

The one good response Mitt Romney had when he debated Obama was when he told him "it's not the governments role to create jobs". I recall Obama was stumped, it was as if a lightbulb went up in his head. He wisely offered Romney an economic role in his administration but Romney wasn't in this to serve his country I suppose.

Biden has passed all of these initiatives, as has France and Germany, to the determent of their own economies. They signed the Paris Accord with all the celebration fitting of the U.N and here we are, 3 years later and you tell the world that temperatures are higher than ever? So what in the F are citizens getting for their money?

Here is a hint, if climate change is man made, unless China or India slow down, America is only hurting themselves by slowing down themselves. You can maintain regulation standards, but you need to drill and get resources.
are you that fucking dumb?

are you that fucking dumb?
Yes, I am that dumb. Explain comrade how government "creates" jobs?

You borrow money, that must be paid back with interest often by a future generation if a nation can remain solvent. Most of these initiatives should be locally funded for the most part outside of the military.

Record debt and government want to spend MORE to "create" jobs?

Ask every failed communist nation and their nepotistic friends how that works out for their citizens.

They create jobs. That was your question. I answered it.
Well, that's not creation in the strictest form of the definition. When the internet was developed by the U.S military THAT is invention which lead to job creation. It happens to be the one key purview of the federal government. That invention helped the free market to create jobs. Through personal investment and borrowing and the ongoing innovating within that platform.

Last edited:
How can Government create jobs?

Invest in Infrastructure, health industry, space, Defense,education, fire and police, R&D….

We are not a pure capitalist system.

When Democrat (and some republican) governors targeted small businesses for closure, they interfered with the free market.

When Xiden taxes credit for creating jobs, all he is doing is accounting for those his fellow Democrats finally alloweed to work again.

We are not a pure capitalist system.

When Democrat (and some republican) governors targeted small businesses for closure, they interfered with the free market.

When Xiden taxes credit for creating jobs, all he is doing is accounting for those his fellow Democrats finally alloweed to work again.
Biden created jobs in Infrastructure, semiconductors, education, healthcare

Yes, I am that dumb. Explain comrade how government "creates" jobs?

You borrow money, that must be paid back with interest often by a future generation if a nation can remain solvent. Most of these initiatives should be locally funded for the most part outside of the military.

Record debt and government want to spend MORE to "create" jobs?

Ask every failed communist nation and their nepotistic friends how that works out for their citizens.
Changing the subject trying to hijack the thread is not going to bail your ass out. Creating jobs has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. This is a trick of the weak in this world. can't win the argument so try to change the subject to something you think you know about. I beat you down good and that is where you will stay , if you want to talk about something else worm start your own thread.

Changing the subject trying to hijack the thread is not going to bail your ass out. Creating jobs has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. This is a trick of the weak in this world. can't win the argument so try to change the subject to something you think you know about. I beat you down good and that is where you will stay , if you want to talk about something else worm start your own thread.
Huh? If you didn't notice comrade this is my thread, I'm the OP.

Huh? If you didn't notice comrade this is my thread, I'm the OP.
means nothing ,when your ass is beat , you can't try to change the subject to something you think you know about because your getting blasted out with the original thread. That is the weakest move on political forums.

Forum List

Back