Can someone please get Giuliani's nursing home room ready?

Rudy is finally admitting there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Yet there is no outrage from him about the fact traitors were colluding with Russia.

"Silence gives consent."

It must eat at Trump and his Rube Herd that he got a leg up by Putin.

Eat and eat at them.

Rudy is almost as bad as Creepy uncle Joe with his gaffes

and this is a great story, if I were a left winger, I'd want to be the 1st to post this, so congrats

Rudy also said that Trump did not collude with Russia

it's a fun headline for y'all, enjoy it

it's also a trip up and not a reflection of reality

reports are leaking to prep the left that the Mueller Report will be a big letdown

Last edited:
Was he referring to trump or trumps admin?
Doesn't matter. They are one; Rudy Giuliani: I never said there was no collusion by Trump campaign

And by the way, anyone with a functioning brain knows what Trump and Giuliani have been saying for a year and a half.
You want to debate, show us where I am wrong? Giuliani is wrong. Campaign or Trump; doesn't matter. Now give us the legal precedent proving it wrong. I'll be waiting.

No more word salad and distortions. Just legal talk. Go!
Still waiting?

Rudy is almost as bad as Creepy uncle Joe with his gaffes

and this is a great story, if I were a left winger, I'd want to be the st to post this, so congrats

Rudy also said that Trump did not collude with Russia

it's a fun headline for y'all, enjoy it

it's also a trip up and not a reflection of reality

reports are leaking to prep the left that the Mueller Report will be a big letdown
Giuliani is a third stringer. He's as Orwellian as it gets. Ignorance is Strength.

The Rube Herd is stampeding to and fro in la-la land at this point.

"The truth isn't the truth!"

Doesn't matter. They are one; Rudy Giuliani: I never said there was no collusion by Trump campaign

And by the way, anyone with a functioning brain knows what Trump and Giuliani have been saying for a year and a half.
You want to debate, show us where I am wrong? Giuliani is wrong. Campaign or Trump; doesn't matter. Now give us the legal precedent proving it wrong. I'll be waiting.

Still waiting?
Waiting on what?
Do you want to argue with yourself?

Was there any strategy behind Rudy's latest remarks?

"No collusion, no collusion" is all we heard from Giuliani and Trump for months. Now Giuliani said he never said there was no collusion. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Someone needs to get the straight jacket for Giuliani immediately. However, on the flip side, Giuliani is the gift that keeps on giving for the Mueller investigation. Heck, we don't need Mueller. We just just need Giuliani to take us straight to the conspiracy with Russia and Trump. Lol! This administration will go down not only as the worst and most corrupt, but insanely stupid.
Maybe they can wedge him in in between the Clintons, Reid and Pelosi.

Uh-oh.

TrumpCo is walking back their denials of Russian collusion. This can't be good.

Rudy Giuliani: ‘I never said there was no collusion’ between Trump campaign and Russia

We're in real Orwell territory now, kids.
Now? We were in full Orwell, when the Obama admin began a covert op against a presidential candidate.
48368999_1028078730727904_2228780167663190016_n.jpg

Uh-oh.

Rudy Giuliani: ‘I never said there was no collusion’ between Trump campaign and Russia

Now? We were in full Orwell, when the Obama admin began a covert op against a presidential candidate.
View attachment 240618
I'm sorry, did I disturb the narrative? Relight your hair and flail on.

Uh-oh.

View attachment 240618
The only thing that is disturbed is your sense of reality...

But lets play this out.....Are you saying that Obama is so brilliant and powerful that he can make republicans indict half of Trump's administration and campaign?

Obama? The gay guy born in Kenya with the transgendered wife and fake kids, him? Why is Trump so much of a weakling and idiot that he couldn't stop Obama?

Uh-oh.

View attachment 240618

But lets play this out.....Are you saying that Obama is so brilliant and powerful that he can make republicans indict half of Trump's administration and campaign?

Obama? The gay guy born in Kenya with the transgendered wife and fake kids, him? Why is Trump so much of a weakling and idiot that he couldn't stop Obama?
Are you saying that Trump is so intelligent and crafty that he could pull off stealing an election and leave virtually no finger prints to find over two years of a massive investigation?

Uh-oh.

View attachment 240618

Are you saying that Trump is so intelligent and crafty that he could pull off stealing an election and leave virtually no finger prints to find over two years of a massive investigation?
There are fingerprints all over the place, retard. That's why Giuliani is walking back his denials of collusion.

Do try to catch up.

Still waiting?
Waiting on what?
Lol! I knew you didn't have the balls or the counter arguments to debate the thread topic. See you loser.

Uh-oh.

View attachment 240618

well yeah - throw in a fat, ugly, crooked, lying bitch, killer, BUT HILLARY and you have a daily double Trump couldn't handle.

"No collusion, no collusion" is all we heard from Giuliani and Trump for months. Now Giuliani said he never said there was no collusion. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Someone needs to get the straight jacket for Giuliani immediately. However, on the flip side, Giuliani is the gift that keeps on giving for the Mueller investigation. Heck, we don't need Mueller. We just just need Giuliani to take us straight to the conspiracy with Russia and Trump. Lol! This administration will go down not only as the worst and most corrupt, but insanely stupid.
Maybe they can wedge him in in between the Clintons, Reid and Pelosi.
Those three aren't involved. Try again loser.

Still waiting?
Waiting on what?
Lol! I knew you didn't have the balls or the counter arguments to debate the thread topic. See you loser.
Who said i even thought you were wrong you moron?
You are just being all offensive cause your ass got punked out in the bull ring

America’s Mayor has fallen hard, he’s now the ass clown’s ass clown... so sad.

Forum List

Back