Can someone please get Giuliani's nursing home room ready?

I have always doubted, and still do, that Trump directly colluded with Putin. However, I am becoming more and more convinced Trump was aware of the collusion by others, including his own son.
It is virtually a physical impossibility for him not to know when the Trump Tower meeting was one floor level below. And with Trump concocting a story on Air Force One to say it was about opposition research, when he corroborated the story with Jr. that it was about adoptions, leaves zero doubt. He also said in Helsinki it was about adoptions. Wait a minute Trump said it was about opposition research. Oops! Sorry, but there is no wiggle room there. None!

Oh, and by the way, Trump doesn't have to directly be part of the conspiracy for it to be a conspiracy. His campaign makes him just as guilty and more.
Right.

The same day Junior agreed to meet with the Russian cutouts to receive dirt on Hillary, Donald Trump announced to the world that he was going to have some news about Hillary the following Monday and said the press would want to be there bigly.

When the meeting didn't pan out any immediate dirt on Clinton, Trump never held his press conference.

That more than anything else has convinced me he was in the collusion loop.

If you actually cared about collusion between our politicians and foreign governments there are a lot more egregious examples out there then "tried to get some dirt from the Russians"
There was a lot more than that going on by the colluders.

There was the hacking of the DNC emails and releasing them through wikileaks.

There is Mueller sharing campaign polling data with the Russians so they could use that information to manipulate their target audiences on social media.

Russia had whole teams working on interfering in our election.

More will be revealed by the Mueller report, I'm sure. Hopefully, Barr won't bury it.

There was Cambridge Analytica admitting wrong doing by using FB data that Trump paid for. There was the Jerome cCorsi email dump to Wikileaks, Assange, and Gucifer 2. 0 that Stone told Corsi to release.

Lol! I knew you didn't have the balls or the counter arguments to debate the thread topic. See you loser.
Who said i even thought you were wrong you moron?
You are just being all offensive cause your ass got punked out in the bull ring

Again, you wanted to debate, and told me to choose the debate. I did that, and you didn't. You're full of shit. Come back when you have something intelligent to talk about..
Talking about what someone said isnt structured debate, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck!
Really? How so? This isn't just "someone said" boss. This is Trumps lawyer putting his foot in his mouth contradicting two years worth of false claims. Lol! When the horns have been blowing about no collusion no collusion by Trump and Giuliani, then, go and present us with a word salad we haven't heard before, you or anyone else is stuck on retarded to think Giuliani didn't admit to what they have been denying for two years. This is what grade A stupidity from Republican Sheep looks like folks. Remember this post, because it's a doozy. And we heard it straight from the horses mouth. What a straight fuckin retard.
Dude, you are fucking insane. I didnt even comment on it, you fuckin dope
Take a hike retard. You have nothing to debate. Get lost.

whether Trump is doing it intentionally or not doesnt matter, he is accomplishing Putin's objective beyond Putin's wildest dreams, my friends

Who said i even thought you were wrong you moron?
You are just being all offensive cause your ass got punked out in the bull ring

Again, you wanted to debate, and told me to choose the debate. I did that, and you didn't. You're full of shit. Come back when you have something intelligent to talk about..
Talking about what someone said isnt structured debate, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck!
Really? How so? This isn't just "someone said" boss. This is Trumps lawyer putting his foot in his mouth contradicting two years worth of false claims. Lol! When the horns have been blowing about no collusion no collusion by Trump and Giuliani, then, go and present us with a word salad we haven't heard before, you or anyone else is stuck on retarded to think Giuliani didn't admit to what they have been denying for two years. This is what grade A stupidity from Republican Sheep looks like folks. Remember this post, because it's a doozy. And we heard it straight from the horses mouth. What a straight fuckin retard.
No shit you fuckin idiot.
Good lord man, i have stated multiple times there is nothing to debate here. You are fucking retarded. No shit

Good lord man, i have stated multiple times there is nothing to debate here. You are fucking retarded. No shit
calm down, old pal

We don't need Rudy for that...

we have Nancy and Chuck reminding up with soundbites day in and day out.
Naturally that is not a counter argument. Just desperate nonsense. But ha, we love it.

Naturally that is not a counter argument.

no argument made, just one of your usual 'I pulled an insult out of my ass rants', so no counter argument needed.
Good! It seems the OP is spot on then.

Was there any strategy behind Rudy's latest remarks?

"No collusion, no collusion" is all we heard from Giuliani and Trump for months. Now Giuliani said he never said there was no collusion. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Someone needs to get the straight jacket for Giuliani immediately. However, on the flip side, Giuliani is the gift that keeps on giving for the Mueller investigation. Heck, we don't need Mueller. We just just need Giuliani to take us straight to the conspiracy with Russia and Trump. Lol! This administration will go down not only as the worst and most corrupt, but insanely stupid.
/----/ Rudy represents Trump and only Trump. Rudy does not represent nor speak for the Trump Campaign. When Rudy said no concussion he means with his client Donald Trump. I know legal stuff is complicated.
Nice try, Orwell.

See post 18.
/-----/ You are correct Rudy did say," “How would you know that nobody in your campaign [colluded]?” Giuliani said. “As far as he knows, that’s true.”" My point stands Rudy represents Trump and not the campaign.

Yea, I agree. Seeing that no one has come close to even making an attempt, I guess we can all agree that Giuliani admitted to what he and Trump have been denying for almost two years. Now we're getting somewhere.

Naturally that is not a counter argument. Just desperate nonsense. But ha, we love it.

no argument made, just one of your usual 'I pulled an insult out of my ass rants', so no counter argument needed.

as was my comment about Nancy and Chuckles.

(they both need a (long) rest)

"No collusion, no collusion" is all we heard from Giuliani and Trump for months. Now Giuliani said he never said there was no collusion. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Someone needs to get the straight jacket for Giuliani immediately. However, on the flip side, Giuliani is the gift that keeps on giving for the Mueller investigation. Heck, we don't need Mueller. We just just need Giuliani to take us straight to the conspiracy with Russia and Trump. Lol! This administration will go down not only as the worst and most corrupt, but insanely stupid.
/----/ Rudy represents Trump and only Trump. Rudy does not represent nor speak for the Trump Campaign. When Rudy said no concussion he means with his client Donald Trump. I know legal stuff is complicated.
Nice try, Orwell.

See post 18.
/-----/ You are correct Rudy did say," “How would you know that nobody in your campaign [colluded]?” Giuliani said. “As far as he knows, that’s true.”" My point stands Rudy represents Trump and not the campaign.
If someone in his campaign conducted a conspiracy in Trumps name, for his campaign, Trump is just as guilty of that conspiracy. Any prosecutor will tell you that, as I pointed out.

Yes, except they crossed that line by February 2016!

They look pretty rested to me by way of strategy.

strategy?

Both sides have the same 'strategy'.

"I'm going to take my ball and go home"

Hard to negotiate with someone when every attempt to negotiate is to met with a resounding NO.

strategy?

Both sides have the same 'strategy'.

"I'm going to take my ball and go home"

Hard to negotiate with someone when every attempt to negotiate is to met with a resounding NO.
Only one took the ball home at the last minute when he decided to go back on his signing of the bi-partisan resolution to keep the government running because of a couple freedom caucus hood rats. 27 days later, and the human suffering because of that decision is destroying the lives of millions. So no, it wasn't the same strategy in the beginning. You conveniently forgot that part.

Forum List

Back