Can someone please get Giuliani's nursing home room ready?

Was he referring to trump or trumps admin?
Doesn't matter. They are one; Rudy Giuliani: I never said there was no collusion by Trump campaign

And by the way, anyone with a functioning brain knows what Trump and Giuliani have been saying for a year and a half.

Easy, you are talking about tRumptards!
There is no more "easy" for Trumptards. Those days are over. It's asses and elbows from here on out for these criminals and their co-conspirators who voted for him. This is a criminal organization where we experienced an illegal election with the proven help of a foreign adversary who we had sanctions against. I don't know about you, but I'm willing to die today to get my country back from these Right-wing criminals who are pandering to authoritarians and criminals. I want the Constitution and the rule of law back. Without it, we are dead. And it's as simple as that. We needed to decide yesterday what we want.

Doesn't matter. They are one; Rudy Giuliani: I never said there was no collusion by Trump campaign

And by the way, anyone with a functioning brain knows what Trump and Giuliani have been saying for a year and a half.

There is no more "easy" for Trumptards. Those days are over. It's asses and elbows from here on out for these criminals and their co-conspirators who voted for him. This is a criminal organization where we experienced an illegal election with the proven help of a foreign adversary who we had sanctions against. I don't know about you, but I'm willing to die today to get my country back from these Right-wing criminals who are pandering to authoritarians and criminals. I want the Constitution and the rule of law back. Without it, we are dead. And it's as simple as that. We needed to decide yesterday what we want.

Good point, will not argue with you on this!

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Funny faces are for those co-conspirators who are complicit with the Trump criminal organization. Thanks for the heads up.

Funny faces are for those co-conspirators who are complicit with the Trump criminal organization. Thanks for the heads up.

Funny faces are for those co-conspirators who are complicit with the Trump criminal organization. T

or a sign that people are laughing at you.

(you must get a lot of them)

Was there any strategy behind Rudy's latest remarks?

"No collusion, no collusion" is all we heard from Giuliani and Trump for months. Now Giuliani said he never said there was no collusion. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Someone needs to get the straight jacket for Giuliani immediately. However, on the flip side, Giuliani is the gift that keeps on giving for the Mueller investigation. Heck, we don't need Mueller. We just just need Giuliani to take us straight to the conspiracy with Russia and Trump. Lol! This administration will go down not only as the worst and most corrupt, but insanely stupid.
/----/ Rudy represents Trump and only Trump. Rudy does not represent nor speak for the Trump Campaign. When Rudy said no concussion he means with his client Donald Trump. I know legal stuff is complicated.
Rudy is going to bring T-Rump down . He clearly is lying now about "no collusion" meaning only by The Orange Ogre. He knows that the so called president is inextricably tied to the campaign and plausible deniability about what he knew was being done on his behalf will only go so far

Rudy Giuliani just totally contradicted 18 months of 'no collusion' talk from Donald Trump - CNNPolitics

This is a criminal organization where we experienced an illegal election

Stick with that thought, Bozo
Not a problem. Why do you think I created the thread?

how was it an illegal election, Bozo?
Google it or go back through my history. I'm not your secretary. Either way, if you're having to ask, at his juncture, you have no debatable equity to play with. You are just lost to the universe.

Oh,if you need the short answer, check with Rudy. He'll be glad to admit there was a conspiracy.

"No collusion, no collusion" is all we heard from Giuliani and Trump for months. Now Giuliani said he never said there was no collusion. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Someone needs to get the straight jacket for Giuliani immediately. However, on the flip side, Giuliani is the gift that keeps on giving for the Mueller investigation. Heck, we don't need Mueller. We just just need Giuliani to take us straight to the conspiracy with Russia and Trump. Lol! This administration will go down not only as the worst and most corrupt, but insanely stupid.
/----/ Rudy represents Trump and only Trump. Rudy does not represent nor speak for the Trump Campaign. When Rudy said no concussion he means with his client Donald Trump. I know legal stuff is complicated.
Rudy is going to bring T-Rump down . He clearly is lying now about "no collusion" meaning only by The Orange Ogre. He knows that the so called president is inextricably tied to the campaign and plausible deniability about what he knew was being done on his behalf will only go so far

Rudy Giuliani just totally contradicted 18 months of 'no collusion' talk from Donald Trump - CNNPolitics
Thanks! This how we get our country back from these Right-wing criminals.

“Our”? Who do you mean by “our”? Please elaborate. I am Neither GOP nor Democrat. I consider both to have issues. So are you excluding me? If so, then what precludes me from excluding you?

This is a criminal organization where we experienced an illegal election

Stick with that thought, Bozo
Not a problem. Why do you think I created the thread?

how was it an illegal election, Bozo?
Google it or go back through my history. I'm not your secretary. Either way, if you're having to ask, at his juncture, you have no debatable equity to play with. You are just lost to the universe.

Oh,if you need the short answer, check with Rudy. He'll be glad to admit there was a conspiracy.

No, you're not my secretary,

I would never hire someone that considered the election illegal for a job that important.

When you graduated (clown) college, did they supply you with your very own size 26 shoes, and a bright red nose, Bozo?

How was the election illegal?

Honk it in Morse code if necessary

“Our”? Who do you mean by “our”? Please elaborate. I am Neither GOP nor Democrat. I consider both to have issues. So are you excluding me? If so, then what precludes me from excluding you?
Are you for the rule of law, the Constitution, and for the protection of evidence against Trump that has already been confirmed? If so, I don't see party or people. I see true patriots. That is what "OUR" means.

Are you for the rule of law, the Constitution, and for the protection of evidence against Trump that has already been confirmed? If so, I don't see party or people. I see true patriots. That is what "OUR" means.

Please provide something that illustrates that DJT broke the law. And you said “these Right Wing Criminals”. Please show which right wing criminals you mean as in America you are innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.

This is not KSA.

These threads are comical. Only way DJT is exiting the WH is if he is voted out in 2020.
No, he is going to leave when Mueller and /or the New York/ New Jersey prosecutors offer him the opportunity to resign and not be prosecuted, or risk being voted out and having handcuffs awaiting him the day he becomes a private citizen again.

Please provide something that illustrates that DJT broke the law. And you said “these Right Wing Criminals”. Please show which right wing criminals you mean as in America you are innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.

This is not KSA.
Already did that hundreds of times on this forum. You can use google yourself.

Forum List

Back