Can someone tell me what exactly did Chris Cuomo did that went against CNN's policy?

According to dozens of transcripts, video interviews and text messages released Monday by the New York Attorney General's Office, Chris Cuomo used his media "sources" and "other journalists" to look into the women who accused his brother, who then was the governor of New York, of sexual harassment.

(someone beat me to it)

If you read any article noting he was fired, it's explained. But you know that.

poor little shit stain cuomo boys....these shit stains are the definition of corruption......

poor little shit stain cuomo boys....these shit stains are the definition of corruption......
They are, but the problem is EVERYONE knew it. And CNN still chose to keep him on, not until the AG released damning proof of it before they had no choice. I bet $1000 - they already knew it. But didn't know the prosecutors did.

Fredo got canned because his rating stunk. This whole episode was just an excuse so CNN don't have to pay him severance.

If he was doing a decent job, he could expose himself on the air, and still wouldn't be fired.

According to dozens of transcripts, video interviews and text messages released Monday by the New York Attorney General's Office, Chris Cuomo used his media "sources" and "other journalists" to look into the women who accused his brother, who then was the governor of New York, of sexual harassment.

(someone beat me to it)
Yikes. Yeah, that'll get ya sacked.

Boy, if you don't understand it by now, no one here is likely going to be able to explain to you so you do. It just does get any simpler...

What CNN accused Fredo of was bullshit.

Any reasonable person would expect brothers to stand up for each other

(someone beat me to it)
So, what does using your source to help your brother or anyone else have to do with CNN? Unless he put something out while on air that was untrue about one of the women that accused his brother.

They are, but the problem is EVERYONE knew it. And CNN still chose to keep him on, not until the AG released damning proof of it before they had no choice. I bet $1000 - they already knew it. But didn't know the prosecutors did.

CNN was just as wrong as when FOX kept roger ailes & bill o'reilly 'on' until the stories got too big to handle.

CNN was just as wrong as when FOX kept roger ailes & bill o'reilly 'on' until the stories got too big to handle.
Yeah... no.
O'Reilly had a several sexual harassment accusations and settled out of court.
He did not use his reach and media connections to defend a public official and attempt to trash the accusers.

Forum List

Back