Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

ys1sJ.jpg

Because some people need a picture.

Males get arrested for going into Women's shower rooms with naked women

What part of separate but equal works millions of times a day do you not understand?

The reason restrooms are not considered separate but equal are for two reasons. One is privacy and the second, more important, is that nobody has challenged them in court.

Bathrooms are not separate-but-equal | UCLA

Nobody?...

Coy Mathis?...

:)

peace...

What part of separate but equal works millions of times a day do you not understand?

The reason restrooms are not considered separate but equal are for two reasons. One is privacy and the second, more important, is that nobody has challenged them in court.

I bring up showers and you respond with grade school restrooms? Oh, my.....

You might want to check with city/county building code departments to see if the restroom requirements have been court challenged.

Just sayin

Last edited:

You might want to check with city/county building code departments to see if the restroom requirements have been court challenged.

Just sayin

How are showers relevant to ANYTHING? Lots of public showers where you live?

Just sayin

That was the prime objection to gays in the military

Showers

Just sayin

Every gym

Next

Just sayin

That was the prime objection to gays in the military

Showers

Military? Do you have a screw loose

Every gym shower, same sex couples can shower together

A Hetero couple, someone's going to jail

Go back and look at your meme.

Separate but equal is the law in millions of restrooms and showers

Now participate or stfu.

Are you afraid a gay person might see you naked?

Would your wife want a strange naked man in the gym shower with her?

Who cares?

Why do you care what thoughts might go through someone's mind? You got the same junk, you shower together. Always been that way

It's not that bad

Are you afraid a gay person might see you naked?

Who cares?

Why do you care what thoughts might go through someone's mind? You got the same junk, you shower together. Always been that way

It's not that bad

You don't care what your wife thinks about having a strange naked man in a gym shower next to her?

That may be the strangest answer I could have anticipated

How do you actually have a discussion with someone who would answer the question in such a way? Pure dishonesty

Equality means EVERYTHING is EQUAL. You cannot say separate but equal is fair for your wife or daughter, but not for me and my son, or my wife and my daughter.

So, is separate but equal appropriate in cases dealing with gender or not?

Quit side stepping.

Who cares?

It's not that bad

You don't care what your wife thinks about having a strange naked man in a gym shower next to her?

How do you actually have a discussion with someone who would answer the question in such a way? Pure dishonesty

Equality means EVERYTHING is EQUAL. You cannot say separate but equal is fair for your wife or daughter, but not for me and my son, or my wife and my daughter.

Quit side stepping.

Strange naked men are not in the gym shower next to my wife. If a lesbian is showering with her, my wife doesn't care and I don't either

Who cares?

It's not that bad

Quit side stepping.

Strange naked men are not in the gym shower next to my wife. If a lesbian is showering with her, my wife doesn't care and I don't either

1. You argue that separate but equal works. Thanks

2. You argue against equality of the sexualities. Thanks

Quit side stepping.

Where did I argue about separate but equal or against equality of the sexes? That is the shit you are shoveling

Men shower with men and use men's restrooms
Women do the same

What has changed?

Where did I argue about separate but equal or against equality of the sexes? That is the shit you are shoveling

Women do the same

What has changed?

Equality of the sexualities, quit deflecting, that is what gay rights are all about.

Get with today's realities.

You argue that heterosexuals can not be treated equally

Two gay men go to a gym, they can shower together, in the same room with the sex they are attracted too. Am I afforded the right to shower with the sex I find the most attractive? No, the gay goes home after enjoying the sight, I go to jail!

Equality my ass

Women do the same

What has changed?

Equality of the sexualities, quit deflecting, that is what gay rights are all about.

Get with today's realities.

You argue that heterosexuals can not be treated equally

Two gay men go to a gym, they can shower together, in the same room with the sex they are attracted too. Am I afforded the right to shower with the sex I find the most attractive? No, the gay goes home after enjoying the sight, I go to jail!

Equality my ass

Who gives a fuck?

Gays have always showered with you in a public shower. You just didn't know. Get the fuck over it. Gay rights is not about restrooms and showers.
It is about serving their country, having jobs, marrying the person they love

Grow the fuck up

By arguing that gay men should stay in the shower room with hetro men. Men in one, women in the other you are saying that separate but equal works.

You don't get to post a meme implying it doesn't work, when clearly it's appropriate millions of time each and every day

Forum List

Back