Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

And yet it is attitudes like yours that are, thankfully, dying off.

Maybe they'll have an "It Gets Worse" series for old homophobes like they have an "It Gets Better" series for gays and lesbians. :lol:

And so goes another thread where the fudgepackers and Rug Munchers retreat with their tails between their legs .
That's your version of Jesus eh? Boy will it suck to be you...

Ah PMH...it if makes them feel better to think they won something, let 'em. They're losing the marriage equality battle so if they think they won the internet, let 'em brag about it at work. ;)

Gay rights is not a civil rights issue. It's an agenda.

Nah, more like a civil rights issue with an agenda. Want to know what it is? It's equality.

And what about equality for Pedophiles, To date your toddlers. Necrophiliacs - to date your rotting corpse. Bestiality practitioners need equal rights as well - I don't think the ASPCA would mind, but PETA might have a thing to say about it.

You have Equality dumbass - So long as you leave the Queer side of yourself on a hanger in the closet when you venture out into the sane world . We don't need to know whether you roll eggs at your partner and yell bombs away for shits and giggles or munch carpets.

Many of those Queers who insist on taking their Queer side into the sane World fiendishly and subconsciously crave the attention and notoriety .

And so goes another thread where the fudgepackers and Rug Munchers retreat with their tails between their legs .
That's your version of Jesus eh? Boy will it suck to be you...

Ah PMH...it if makes them feel better to think they won something, let 'em. They're losing the marriage equality battle so if they think they won the internet, let 'em brag about it at work. ;)

Hey sugar tits -I am not losing any Marriage Equality issue - we're on the same side of the fence on that issue. Disgusting isn't it - that the wise and wonderful GreenBean would take sides with a pervert like you .......

never, but they were laughed at and made fun of. Criticism and hateful opinions are worse then physical torture!

After this post, you would know...

I'm sorry, what are we supposed to know as a result of Matthew's post exactly?

You? Nothing. You're not the intended reader. You have made clear already you can't tell the difference between government not validating your relationship and giving you tax breaks versus blacks being owned and forced to work hard labor while their kids are sold off to other plantations. Normal people can make that distinction, and in fact find them massively different.

You? Nothing. You're not the intended reader. You have made clear already you can't tell the difference between government not validating your relationship and giving you tax breaks versus blacks being owned and forced to work hard labor while their kids are sold off to other plantations. Normal people can make that distinction, and in fact find them massively different.

:lol: Now civil marriage is akin to slavery? Are you for real? Did you tell you wife that, that she forced you into slavery?

Talk about jumping the shark...

:lol: Now civil marriage is akin to slavery? Are you for real? Did you tell you wife that, that she forced you into slavery?

Not sure if your issue is that you need remedial reading or you have no logical ability at all, but that wasn't what I said, it's what you said.

I always do enjoy snarky liberal comments regarding points they didn't grasp, that always deepens the significance of the discussion.

Yep....you'd think they'd catch on. But like you said earlier...it is better to watch and hear them talk their hate....it's a win for us.

I have Observed what Naturally is... ALL Facts... You call Facts "Hate"?...

For that, you are a Cancer on this Species. :thup:

:)

peace...

Maybe they'll have an "It Gets Worse" series for old homophobes like they have an "It Gets Better" series for gays and lesbians. :lol:

Attitudes might die off, but the FACTS will always remain...

A Man and a Woman are not Equal to Two Men or Two Women.

You can Hate Reality all you want, but Reality Remains regardless of how the Law is Molested by Popular Culture.

Your Defiance of your "very Existence" is Invalid and always will be.

peace...

Kaz, it's not about the cash and prizes. I've told you before, I'll tell you again...go ahead, take away the tax breaks. Guess what? We'll still want marriage equality.

Not sure if your issue is that you need remedial reading or you have no logical ability at all, but that wasn't what I said, it's what you said.

I always do enjoy snarky liberal comments regarding points they didn't grasp, that always deepens the significance of the discussion.

Maybe you think you're being clever, but you're just being confusing.

Are you one of those that thinks you can't have civil rights unless you were beaten and tortured?

We can't be civilly married because we weren't owned as slaves?

Well, let's take away civil rights from all white land owning males as well shall we?

peace...

You can Hate Reality all you want, but Reality Remains regardless of how the Law is Molested by Popular Culture.

peace...

You know what people like you thought were "facts" Mal?

Scientific racism

imagine-how-stupid-you-are-going-to-look-in-40-years.jpg

Last edited:

peace...

Scientific racism

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/imagine-how-stupid-you-are-going-to-look-in-40-years.jpg

It isn't a "thought" you Dishonest Twat... Two Men nor Two Woman can make a Baby... Ever.

YOU and EVERY other Human on Earth is in one way or another the Product of a Man and a Woman... Race doesn't matter, a Black Man and a White Woman have always and will always be able to Reflect our Natural Existence.

It is no other way Naturally.

Man/Woman is NOT Equal to Man/Man or Woman/Woman... Ever.

All Men are Designed and Equipped by Nature to continue the Process that made their "very Existence"... and Women are the same.

That you Choose to Defy this Natural Design is your Right, but Burdening Society with your Choice is something that I will always speak Against.

And Demanding that Society give your Chosen Defiance Special Rights in Law to the Exclusion of others is simply Disgusting... If you had any Shame.

peace...

peace...

Scientific racism

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/imagine-how-stupid-you-are-going-to-look-in-40-years.jpg

It isn't a "thought" you Dishonest Twat... Two Men nor Two Woman can make a Baby... Ever.

YOU and EVERY other Human on Earth is in one way or another the Product of a Man and a Woman... Race doesn't matter, a Black Man and a White Woman have always and will always be able to Reflect our Natural Existence.

All Men are Designed and Equipped by Nature to continue the Process that made their "very Existence"... and Women are the same.

That you Choose to Defy this Natural Design is your Right, but Burdening Society with your Choice is something that I will always speak Against.

And Demanding that Society give your Chosen Defiance Special Rights in Law to the Exclusion of others is simply Disgusting... If you had any Shame.

peace...

How is it "burdening society"?
You forgot to 'splain that one.
Specifics please.

peace...

Scientific racism

peace...

Good thing as far as legal, civil marriage is concerned...doesn't mean a hill of beans. :lo:

peace...

Specifics please.

It isn't required to gain Gays what they claim to be missing when they Choose to Defy their Design.

Civil Unions Remedy their Issues without Dishonestly making something Equal to something it is not.

Raising a Generation of Children to Accept Lies in Law will do Harm in the long run.

Basing Law on Lies will do Harm in the long run.

It's a Tragic Time for this Republic.

peace...

Yep....you'd think they'd catch on. But like you said earlier...it is better to watch and hear them talk their hate....it's a win for us.

peace...

That would be awesome to see that put together. :lol:

never, but they were laughed at and made fun of. Criticism and hateful opinions are worse then physical torture!

Criticism and hateful opinions are worse then physical torture!

Criticism of Gays is Sacreliguos in this brave New World.

Hateful Opinions are open to interpretation, who gets to define what is a hateful opinion and what is Constructive Criticism ?

Physical Torture - Hey - I'm game - anybody for some Water Boarding ?

peace...

Specifics please.

It burdens him personally that he can't stop thinking of they gheys...

Forum List

Back